11 Ways Women Are Whores Without Equal Love Toward Men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: 11 Ways Women Are Whores Without Equal Love Toward Men

Post by MrPeabody »

OutWest wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Oh that solves it. Now it is safe for an American man to marry a green card shark.

It is true. Some men have so little wisdom, and as a man, so shallow a spirit and personality, that whether at home or abroad, they will only attract users. Such men are devoid of anything to offer except some money if they have any, so of course, only users will find them attractive. Typically, useless Earl Buttcracks, they whimper and whine, when quite predictably, they get hosed. Of course, the decent girls steer far clear of them.
Advice from a dumb ass.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MrPeabody wrote:
OutWest wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Oh that solves it. Now it is safe for an American man to marry a green card shark.

It is true. Some men have so little wisdom, and as a man, so shallow a spirit and personality, that whether at home or abroad, they will only attract users. Such men are devoid of anything to offer except some money if they have any, so of course, only users will find them attractive. Typically, useless Earl Buttcracks, they whimper and whine, when quite predictably, they get hosed. Of course, the decent girls steer far clear of them.
Advice from a dumb ass.
I was not giving advice. What is YOUR experience that would make your opinions worth noting? I lived in the Philippines for years, near Cagayan de Oro and we still have a home there. I am married to a girl from the area for some years...she is able to get a visa on her own if she so needed.
To paint a population with a broad brush as green card sharks, is simply not accurate. Do you have anything substantive to support your claims?
A trend towards third world girls being green card sharks would for example, be supported by evidence showing a very heavy divorce rate after a couple years once the girls get green cards. Can you cite such a statistic? I believe that there is some evidence of frequent abuse by women coming out of FSU countries, but do not know to what extent. I believe that US immigration officials had started to give brides from those countries more scrutiny.

I have not seen any such statistic about "third world" marriages. If it was out there, I'm sure that American feminists would have seized on it with great fan-fare, but there is nothing. The only statistic I have seen was that at the 10 year point, about 80% of American- Filipina marriages were still intact, which is a success rate considerably higher than that of the general population in the USA.

So what do you have to back up your claims besides name calling?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The above chart is for divorce rate of Asian Americans living in the US.

From statistical perspective, if you are doing match making for others you can look at factors that improve long-term success: (reduction of divorce rate)

Pros:
Physical attributes (looks/height/health)
Reasonable age gap (men should be older)
Higher Education
Career/Income/assets (relative to local area)
Compatible/tolerant religious views
Not divorced (no previous marriage)
Good family background (parents not divorced)
Asian or Jewish
Not a serial dater/cohabiter
etc.

Statistics are impersonal and does not create attraction or make people’s heart flutter. But love doesn’t put bread on the table. For marriage match making you only pick candidates who are established because there’s nothing worse than a man who loves and want to marry a women but lacks the capability to protect & provide for her, or a women who loves a man but can not wait for him to establish himself.

Some (not all) under achievers and under performers develop extreme spiteful attitudes toward the other gender. They are toxic and to be avoided.
Last edited by momopi on November 13th, 2017, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

OutWest wrote:Some men have so little wisdom, and as a man, so shallow a spirit and personality, that whether at home or abroad, they will only attract users. Such men are devoid of anything to offer except some money if they have any, so of course, only users will find them attractive. Typically, useless Earl Buttcracks, they whimper and whine, when quite predictably, they get hosed. Of course, the decent girls steer far clear of them.
I don't think any man who waits or relies on "attracting" women to him are worth a damn. Such is a female mentality.

Men should be the selecting party who seeks out specific women he wants. The woman, in turn, women either accept or reject the man, but it is the man who should be deciding who he approaches. Women who approach men are either prostitutes, opportunists, or sluts.

But to the point of the initial post, it is BRILLIANT and chock full of things I've come to know as true over the years. With all this in mind, there is no wonder MGTOW and the anti-marriage brigade is exploding in number. The West has lost touch with these truths but the internet is enabling the message to get out in ways mass media would never allow.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Women seem to LOVE ATTENTION and ADMIRATION more than anything else. They get off on it and get a high off it. It's like a drug to them that intoxicates them. It gives them a power trip and validates them. It's the ultimate validation of their worth. Attention is what they get off on, much more than sex, love or men, that's for sure. You can see this from their ACTIONS and REACTIONS when it comes to getting attention. A girl gets a lot more pleasure and high from being seen at a disco or nightclub, than from sex in the bedroom. In contrast, you won't see a normal guy preferring attention over sex. lol. Girls love attention more than truth obviously. And they are good at getting attention.
You stated this well, but this is mainly for the evil women. The women who are evil are only out for attention and admiration.

That's why they flirt for sport. That's why they are dressing like prostitutes. That's why they are going to clubs.

Because they want attention and admiration from men.

Just knowing that they are sexually attractive to men gives them the ego boost that makes them feel godly. This is how they receive worship, in their minds. The moment some man hits on them, to the evil women, that is like worship. And their egos inflate.

This is one reason why evil women flirt while they have boyfriends and they had no intention of switching.

This is also why they are going to destroy your self esteem. They aren't going to tell you that they were just toying with you to get that ego boost their soul craves as much as their body requires water. No, the evil women will then blame you for being deficient. That's why she said no (not because it was just a game all along and you didn't know it) and that knowledge, if you believe it, will destroy your self confidence, your self esteem, your love for women, and willingness to bother with women and on and on. It literally destroys your will to live and your life.

That's because these evil women are gods to themselves. They require worship, and they will destroy you with lies. From the beginning, in the Garden of Eden, this has been known: Use lies to destroy the soul of another person and you'll become a god; or uplift yourself by the vanity of lies. Now you see how evil women are destroyers of the soul. (Evil people in general.)

And no man can question why a woman rejected a him because, if a woman rejected you, it means you're unworthy. Not certainly that that woman and many others like her, are absolutely prideful creatures searching for illegitimate glory and/or searching to destroy men for pleasure. This is inconceivable to many people. But this is what evil women do to men for starters.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote: Commenting on Winston's post, I think he needs to check women's chess championship records. Chinese women have dominated the list since 1991. They tend to compete when they are younger and retire after marriage and child birth. When choosing a wife, you should look for women who will prioritize her husband and children over her career.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%2 ... ampionship
Thats very interesting momopi. I didnt know chinese women played in western chess tournaments. I thought they only played chinese chess if at all. This is very unusual. Why havent i heard about it on the news? I guess chess news is mostly about mens chess tournaments. Why havent feminists made an issue out of that? Lol

But these chinese women chess champions must be like one in 100 million. Ill bet you dont know any chinese women at all who play chess or are even interested in it. And please dont make up random stories out of your hat just to play devils advocate. :P

Explain this then:

How come no matter how many chinese women i know, not one is interested in chess at all? Not one. Not even chinese chess.

How come when i go to the park in china i see many old men playing chinese chess, but not one woman is playing? A few may be watching, but none are playing. Not even one.

In contrast in Europe and Russia both men and women play chess and have played with me too. The average european plays a decent game of chess, unlike the average american. When i played chess in school or church youth group, i easily steam rolled over everyone. But in europe i was only slightly better than average.

Also how do you know these chinese women chess champions listed are really any good? If they play against other women who suck then they would just suck the least right? Maybe i might be able to beat them if i play them? Lol

After all, chess is mostly linear logic, skill and strategy, and women usually suck at linear logic. Thats why they cant write codes for software like male programmers can. So its not in a woman's nature to play chess. Unless she is very intellectual maybe. But asian women tend not to be intellectual at all. Its not their nature or forte.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If you want to meet people who play western chess in Taiwan or China you visit chess clubs.

The top ranked female chess players from China play off against top ranked male chess players from abroad. Their games are avail for viewing on YouTube. As I do not play chess you should be more familiar with this than me. You should not be asking chess related questions to a non-player (me), it really should be the other way around. If you believe the information provided is “made up random story” then please terminate this discussion immediately.

The top ranked male chess players do generally out perform their female counterparts. However considering the skills needed to be included in the top 100 ranking, it’s unlikely that you would win against them.

P.S. Potenial job opportunities teaching chess to kids in Taiwan and China.
https://taipeichess.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:If you want to meet people who play western chess in Taiwan or China you visit chess clubs.

The top ranked female chess players from China play off against top ranked male chess players from abroad. Their games are avail for viewing on YouTube. As I do not play chess you should be more familiar with this than me. You should not be asking chess related questions to a non-player (me), it really should be the other way around. If you believe the information provided is “made up random story” then please terminate this discussion immediately.

The top ranked male chess players do generally out perform their female counterparts. However considering the skills needed to be included in the top 100 ranking, it’s unlikely that you would win against them.

P.S. Potenial job opportunities teaching chess to kids in Taiwan and China.
https://taipeichess.com

No you misunderstood me. I said dont make up stories like "i know this so and so chinese girl who likes to play chess". People do that all the time. I said that you probably dont know any chinese girls who like to play chess and neither do i. And ill bet its true. Then i said please dont make up that you know a chinese girl personally who likes to play chess. A lot of people do that and never have proof, just to try to prove another to be wrong. I seen it happen many times. Even rock does it. He cant help it since he likes to one up everyone and is immature. They just make it up on the spot. Its annoying. These people argue for sport only, not truth. An honest person should admit that they know no chinese women who play chess. Im honest, why cant others be too?

I was not referring to making up the chinese female chess champions on wikipedia. Its on wikipedia of course so i cannot accuse you of making it up. Lol

Hope that clears up the misunderstanding.

So the taipei chess camp teacher is a paid position or volunteer? Too bad i dont live in Taipei nor do i like it. Maybe there will be something like that in China.

I dont usually see any chinese playing western chess. This is unusual and must be a new thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The chess club in Taipei has annual tournaments and joint competitions with Mainland China. If you want to actually meet Taiwanese or Chinese female chess players you can see them there. Be warned however that the women tend to drop off after they marry and have kids.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/taipeiches ... esult/amp/

https://taipeichess.com/2017/09/14/首届闽台 ... 际象棋团体交流赛规/

https://taipeichess.com/2017/06/17/1st- ... open-2017/

As you already know western chess is not as popular in East Asia. If you love chess then you might consider helping to promote the sport.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

All women are shallow whores who are incapable of love.