Why are good looking guys not getting dates?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Why are good looking guys not getting dates?

Post by Mercury »

WorldTraveler wrote:
October 5th, 2015, 11:40 am

Everything you said I can relate to. The simple answer is WOMEN DON'T NEED MEN anymore. They have been brainwashed that a “career” is a more noble cause than being a mother or dependent on a man. The ones that do like babies or men can just get knocked up by loser men and the government will take care of them or they’ll just live with her parents. Good looking men with high paying jobs, the traditional men that were successful in America a generation ago, are now obsolete!
American women have also been brainwashed, through "Stranger Danger" lectures, to see all men as STD-laden rapists and sex predators, serial killers, kidnappers, and even terrorists. And it's no wonder when a clique of American women see a guy all by himself, they start gossiping and saying; "That guy is all by himself, there is something seriously wrong with him!" In actuality, they are saying more in the lines of; "He's a sex predator! He's a rapist! He's wanted by the FBI for multiple rapes! He's escaped from Pelican Bay State Prison! He's a registered sex offender with multiple restraining orders on him! Where there's smoke, there's fire! Stay away from him!"
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
October 2nd, 2015, 9:14 am

It is well known that criminals ALWAYS have a lot of girlfriends around them, even waiting for them to be released from jail. It's about a boy offering an exciting life-style.
The women themselves are toxic, so they go for guys that are toxic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WorldTraveler wrote:
October 5th, 2015, 11:40 am
Everything you said I can relate to. The simple answer is WOMEN DON'T NEED MEN anymore. They have been brainwashed that a “career” is a more noble cause than being a mother or dependent on a man. The ones that do like babies or men can just get knocked up by loser men and the government will take care of them or they’ll just live with her parents. Good looking men with high paying jobs, the traditional men that were successful in America a generation ago, are now obsolete!

This is sad but true. Women would rather be married to the government, than be married to a man. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I have made videos of myself approaching women in L.A.

Yes, foreign women in L.A. are way friendlier on average.

L.A. women...there is something wrong with them. They definitely, on average, perceived that I was doing something mischievous and ridiculous. They were afraid of me, or thought I was of no value to them.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley