What's the deal with some of you guys?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the deal with some of you guys?

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Borderline, why?
Maybe because you are working in Europe, as far as I know from your comments, while married with a Filipina, who is living in Philippines.

This might cause some confusion for US-citizens, who do not know anything about Europe.

I have however met many Europeans, especially from Scandinavia, Germany and Netherlands in Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines, who are doing exactly the same. They stay up to 7 months in their native countries, sometimes the Asian wife with them (but only as a tourist for 1 to 2 months) and work for any available job to make sure to run never out of money and to have full access to social services like health insurance and later on retirement allowances from their own countries.

The problem is that it is for many foreign men difficult to earn enough money in countries like Thailand or Philippines. On the other side it is not easy for Asian girls to live outside of Asia, I know about many divorces when the wife decided to go with the foreign husband abroad instead of the foreign husband moving to her place. There are also many bureaucratic regulations - especially UK - which make it difficult, time-consuming and costly to bring a foreign wife back to some countries in Europe.

My situation was always good with Japan, no visa for both of us up to 6 months, income in Japan about the same or higher than in Europe for me, many bilateral agreements, no objection for these few EU-citizens like myself to live in Japan...

However other Asian countries are not so welcoming or they offer little possibilities for foreign men to do any lucrative work.

You must be either retired or really rich or find a job with an international company etc. to make sure not to face problems with visa or working permit and not to run out of money when you decide to choose to live in some certain Asian countries.

To live 50/50 in Europe/Asia is sometimes a good solution for Europeans.
Last edited by Yohan on September 26th, 2015, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:Because of your hypocrisy in holding to blue pill beliefs as acceptable even though you will never have to worry about them since you live and married in a non-feminist country.

And bringing in appearance when talking about what men do or do not deserve. That's a very shallow thing I'd expect from an American, but not so much from a European.

Mostly the former.
I don't see the world as black and white, as much as you do. My beliefs are more fluid and less dogmatic. In some ways I am more traditional, more conservative. I know that is looked down upon by many young, modern and "enlightened" MRAs and MGTOWs. I've also known too many women who don't fit your narrow description of what a white, Western woman is supposed to be like if Red Pill is to be believed... so where does that leave me?

As for what men do and don't believe: I believe we hold women to a standard to look a certain way; we want them to put effort in their health and appearance, and act lady-like. Still there's a lot of fat, lazy slobs on forums such as these who believe the world owes them a feminine, slender, blonde goddess who's a beast in bed and a princess in the kitchen, without so much as a second of effort from their side.

I think people tend to end up with who they deserve, with someone who is a match with them. Who fits with them. I don't bring up appearance a lot but why would we ignore it? So many members here cry about fat women in America and how women are disgusting, tattoo-covered whores. But plenty of men here are just as nasty, overweight and hypocritical. And though they cry about sluts, the moment they step into their Asian or Latino candyland they whore themselves out, f**k with disease-riddled whores and, on occasion, ruin a young girl for another man who may have made a perfectly good wife if it hadn't been for that rich Westerner and his fat wallet and fancy promises... and yet these are the type of men who wonder what happened to all the "good, pure girls".

Don't make me laugh. The world is a sick place no matter what pill you take, but the blue pill to me is a lot less depressing.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:Maybe because you are working in Europe, as far as I know from your comments, while married with a Filipina, who is living in Philippines.

This might cause some confusion for US-citizens, who do not know anything about Europe.

I have however met many Europeans, especially from Scandinavia, Germany and Netherlands in Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines, who are doing exactly the same. They stay up to 7 months in their native countries, sometimes the Asian wife with them (but only as a tourist for 1 to 2 months) and work for any available job to make sure to run never out of money and to have full access to social services like health insurance and later on retirement allowances from their own countries.

The problem is that it is for many foreign men difficult to earn enough money in countries like Thailand or Philippines. On the other side it is not easy for Asian girls to live outside of Asia, I know about many divorces when the wife decided to go with the foreign husband abroad instead of the foreign husband moving to her place. There are also many bureaucratic regulations - especially UK - which make it difficult, time-consuming and costly to bring a foreign wife back to some countries in Europe.

My situation was always good with Japan, no visa for both of us up to 6 months, income in Japan about the same or higher than in Europe for me, many bilateral agreements, no objection for these few EU-citizens like myself to live in Japan...

However other Asian countries are not so welcoming or they offer little possibilities for foreign men to do any lucrative work.

You must be either retired or really rich or find a job with an international company etc. to make sure not to face problems with visa or working permit and not to run out of money when you decide to choose to live in some certain Asian countries.

To live 50/50 in Europe/Asia is sometimes a good solution for Europeans.
I know the 50\50 solution and for my wife and our family, it is not ideal. I want to be a present figure in the lives of our children, and doing so requires my constant presence. I cannot afford emotionally and morally to be away from my wife and child for so long, all the time. My daughter is still young now but I know we cannot keep this up. That is why I am working my ass off week after week to save up as much money as possible, tie up as many loose ends as possible, and relocate permanently to her country. By the beginning of next year, I will live in Asia permanently. That's where the "have your cake and eat it too" scenario ends.

Once I am in the Philippines I will have alternative sources of income. A lot of different ones, to be precise. But I am not going to give away too much information or specifics about how I plan to make a living, for personal and privacy reasons. Let's just say that my income right now is very sufficient, and it will be more then sufficient in the future. We will have a good life, a roof over our heads and a safe and caring natural environment to raise our kids in.

I am tired of Europe, and I am tired of cities. Tired of pollution, tired of traffic, tired of offices, bosses, deadlines. I long for a simple country life with my wife and to raise my family in peace and quiet. Soon, I will have my wish. For now, I am still in the West. But my mind is Eastbound.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Yohan wrote: There are also some females within the MRAs, for example mothers with boys, who can understand the other side of feminism.
True. A lot of mom's with school aged boys these days are standing up for their son to the teacher.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think some guys take it too far and say there are no women who are decent wife material in the US. I think there is a big cultural problem, and it's a difficult place for men to find good wives (and for decent women to find decent husbands. Look at the guys here who think prostitution should be legal. What good-wife-material woman wants a husband who thinks like that?)

The dating culture is messed up. Too many people think of dating as for recreation, and not for finding a future spouse, so they let their kids start dating in high school. It makes no sense I the kids aren't going to get married in ten years.