All but impossible to relocate to another country!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

All but impossible to relocate to another country!

Post by traveller »

It may be simple and easy to relocate across state lines and move permanently to another state.

But what a shame moving to another country is a massive uphill battle! First you have to get a Visa, then you have to go through customs, then you have to apply for citizenship, and then there's no way of knowing how much more awaits even after that, because you have to worry about getting rejected by that country and having your citizenship denied, having to get a full time job there, not to mention I am sure the entire process has at least a 4 if not 5 figure total price.

Plus, I don't see it possible to be able to permanently live in that country unless you keep applying for Visas every 1-3 years for the rest of your life. Literally, to move to another country is to face a monstrous battery of bureaucracies that you will never, ever forget.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: All but impossible to relocate to another country!

Post by Adama »

There's no need for you to move anywhere. Don't you believe our Lord, Traveller?

There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief. Proverbs 12:21 KJV

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6

The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate. Psalm 34:22

That's a promise from our Lord. He is not going to let anything bad happen to you. It doesnt matter if you live in the USA, Russia, China or Iran.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

traveller wrote:It may be simple and easy to relocate across state lines and move permanently to another state.
But what a shame moving to another country is a massive uphill battle! First you have to get a Visa, then you have to go through customs, then you have to apply for citizenship, and then there's no way of knowing how much more awaits even after that, because you have to worry about getting rejected by that country and having your citizenship denied, having to get a full time job there, not to mention I am sure the entire process has at least a 4 if not 5 figure total price.

Plus, I don't see it possible to be able to permanently live in that country unless you keep applying for Visas every 1-3 years for the rest of your life. Literally, to move to another country is to face a monstrous battery of bureaucracies that you will never, ever forget.
This situation depends from country to country. You see it more difficult as it is.

There is hardly any reason to apply for a citizenship, in general a permanent residency status, which I am holding for Japan since about 30 years is really OK. I keep my EU-nationality for life. A few years I was holding a Jsapanese working visa and it was easy to extend it as long as holding a reasonable job in a company in Japan. After about 7 years I got the permit for permanent residency, which includes working permit and national health insurance for life, also the permit to buy your own house and land, to open any shop etc.

I do not apply every 1 - 3 years for a renewal of my visa, I have merely to report that I am still in Japan. My report time is every 7 years to change my resident-card for a new one, that's all.

I paid for the resident status a stamp fee of about USD 70,-, that's all. These fees did not change up to now. Yes, it is a 4-digit figure but in Japanese yen.

About looking for a job while you are living abroad, yes you have to find reasonable employment but this is the same in your home country, except if you are really very rich and need not to work.

If you are already retired, the situation is even better for relocation in some countries like Philippines or Thailand, just show up with some money and welcome, with a minimum of hassles and fees.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

It can't be as bad as going to the DMV.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:Marriage abroad is probably the most realistic bet for most guys, but even then that doesn't necessarily make things easy, just easier.
Working permit in a company with some connection to abroad works in many cases, not only in Japan, for example with an export/import trading company, international hotels, special restaurants serving foreign food, trading fair organizers, language schools, travel agents, foreign car importers/exporters, shipping companies and airlines, department stores offering imported items etc. etc.

My first visa in Japan was not a spouse visa, but a working visa for an import company which was dealing solely with used BMW-German made imported cars/spare parts/otherwise imported car-related materials/accessories etc. in Japan, I am a native German speaker, had a certificate of a commercial school from my native country and could speak/read some Japanese/Chinese - visa/working permit was given within a few weeks. Visa fee about USD 40,-. Never had any visa problem in Japan, later on got permanent residency status, I never used the option of a spouse visa.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Adama wrote:There's no need for you to move anywhere. Don't you believe our Lord, Traveller?

There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief. Proverbs 12:21 KJV

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6

The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate. Psalm 34:22

That's a promise from our Lord. He is not going to let anything bad happen to you. It doesnt matter if you live in the USA, Russia, China or Iran.
He also told Lot to move out of his wicked city.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

If i had to choose, I would prefer Buddhism to Christianity, but I consider myself as an atheist anyway.
I don't care what the Lord says in his Bible. The Church was never helpful to me, more the opposite.
I left Roman Catholic Church over 40 years ago and left Europe for Asia over 30 years ago, with no intention to return.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

onethousandknives wrote:
Adama wrote:There's no need for you to move anywhere. Don't you believe our Lord, Traveller?

He also told Lot to move out of his wicked city.

Do you think God is telling him to move to IndoChina? If he believes that is true, that is fine. I am sure God will be with him. It may still be painful in the beginning though, as he will have to win over allies to his cause slowly over time.

I dont think the USA is at the level of Sodom and Gomorrah just yet. Europe is much closer, with their open acceptance of homosexuals everywhere. Asians do not know God whatsoever. So he will be deep amongst the heathen, godless people, who know nothing of Christ. Maybe that would be closer to the Sodom that God extracted Lot from. They even worship demons and idols in the form of statues, like their religious brothers the Hindus.

If the USA is Sodom, I think God would help him move out. But if Asia is Sodom, I doubt God will help him move there if He doesnt want Traveller there. As of right now, the real remnant of Christianity is here in the USA. Everywhere else are smaller pockets and probably just like the Catholics and Fschmidt, where they claim to live godly but actually hate God deep down.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:If i had to choose, I would prefer Buddhism to Christianity, but I consider myself as an atheist anyway.
I don't care what the Lord says in his Bible. The Church was never helpful to me, more the opposite.
I left Roman Catholic Church over 40 years ago and left Europe for Asia over 30 years ago, with no intention to return.
Roman Catholics are simply brainwashed pagans. They pray to Mary, elevating her status to a goddess, when she was the vehicle for Christ to be born. The same with the so called Saints. All believers are saints, but the Church says only those who they say can be saints can be saints. And Catholics pray to these Saints who are supposed to acts as Christ in heaven, intervening with the Father on their behalf. They also confess their sins to a priest who claims he can forgive sin, when only God can forgive sin. The priests are unmarried when God says they must be each be the husbands of one wife and have children with their own houses in order. They bow down before statues and kiss the feet of statues. The priests wear dresses and fancy clothing, which God specifically says not to do.

The church makes allowances for abortion, is in favor of a one world financial system, they invented the system of paying indulgencies to get relatives out of purgatory earlier which isnt supported by the Bible, they often preach in a dead language which their churchgoers do not understand, and there are many other heresies from this false church: http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Reli ... a_list.htm

The Catholic church was a compromise Constantine made with Christians of his time. He found a way to integrate the Roman gods into Christianity, and the result is the perversion today which we call the Catholic church. That's how they converted most of the plebs of their time.

Do some research for yourself before it is too late. This life is meant for us to search for and find God before it is too late. After you die, that door is shut, and no more mercy will be extended to unbelievers after death.

God is not with the Catholic church, which is why the Catholic church allowed European values to descend into homosexuality, and many of those priests in the Vatican are homosexual themselves and only in it for power, similar to the way many people join Freemasonry for power, money, status and more opportunity by being connected to others with power.
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Post by tjh14 »

Literally, to move to another country is to face a monstrous battery of bureaucracies that you will never, ever forget.
Life by the inch is a cinch, life by the yard is hard.
I don't think it was too difficult and I've been overseas for 7 years. I lived In Ukraine for 1 year and China for 6 teaching English. So my schools got me a work permit.
If you don't have to work you can stay in one country for a while renewing tourist visas until you can figure out if you want to stay. If I had a pension, I might try living in Poland for a while or the Phils or wherever to see if I liked it first. You can't plan it completely from abroad because you don't really know what it is like or if you will want to live there.
All you really need is enough money and then you can figure out the rest later. Don't know your situation but it's really not that hard. Why do you want citizenship? Don't need it.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Truthfully, if I were seriously moving to another country especially to start a new life, I would prefer a country that has no rents of land (property taxes).

There are 6 countries/places that I know of where homeownership is a reality and there are no rents of land (property taxes). They are; St. Martin (Dutch side), Turks and Caicos, the Cayman Islands, Fiji, Palau, and Saipan.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

traveller wrote:Truthfully, if I were seriously moving to another country especially to start a new life, I would prefer a country that has no rents of land (property taxes).

There are 6 countries/places that I know of where homeownership is a reality and there are no rents of land (property taxes). They are; St. Martin (Dutch side), Turks and Caicos, the Cayman Islands, Fiji, Palau, and Saipan.
By being so concerned with such things, both real and imagined, you pretty well guarantee that you will never will succeed in leaving and living abroad. It's a common thing, throw up so many barriers, that it will never require you to actually act.

I have a quite decent house in Mindanao with taxes being about 80 dollars a year. According to you, that would cross the Philippines off the list, even though the no action position for you is something like the USA, where taxes can run a hundred times that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

JamaicanInChina made his escape from USA and lived on Saipan for years. He has good things to say about the place and wrote some books and articles about it. Search his posts and then read his book "Ducks in a Row? Please..." and you should have everything you need to hit the road!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

There were many tens of millions Christians who were killed by the Bolsheviks (Zionists/ Jews) and by the British who mercilessly bombed Germany and killed millions (see the firebombing of Dresden). God didn't use divine intervention to save those many millions of people.

The truth is that God won't use divine intervention. If the U.S. Government, the Zionist Cabal, Bilderbergs, Illuminati, or some other secret society group wanted to place a nuke and destroy New York City as part of a false flag event, it would happen. If America became a 100% totalitarian police state and persecutions were widespread, God would not intervene.

Bad things are already happening to many people in America on a lesser scale, and more than any other time in history. Therefore, the only thing people can do is flee America. America is damned and its collapse is inevitable.

By 2050 America will be a beggar nation, a police state, officially known worldwide as a Banana Republic with Kangaroo Courts, a country with a totalitarian regime, martial law, suspension of the bill of rights, mass poverty, a wall on the southern border to prevent people from fleeing (America's version of a Berlin Wall), internet censorship (an invisible iron curtain), drones in the sky to patrol borders for people trying to flee, drones to record conversations and spy on people, secret police, the TSA will be everywhere including highways, America will make it illegal to own gold and silver after the final economic collapse, all foreign news and worldviews will be banned inside America, and any American wanting to travel will need very special permission from the government. That's just tiny and incomplete picture of America in 2050. I didn't even begin to mention the new Dust Bowl that will cover much of the Midwest or what the depletion of the Californian aquifers will do to American farming. The loss of reserve currency status, petrodollar, and the ultra-low purchasing power of the dollar will prevent America from importing most items. America's economy will be dead except for the elite who live in gated and isolated cities like in the Hunger Games. Hunting will be illegal, guns banned for everyone except the soldiers and families in the Regime, and farming will also be determined to be illegal. Harvesting rainwater will also be completely illegal because of the severe drought and water crisis America will be in by then. All the events that are going to set that into motion are in place. It's a mathematical, economic, and demographic certainty. It's only a question whether the major fall of the cliff will begin in 2016, around 2024, or sometimes around 2036 will be it. But everything I mentioned will begin to occur between 2016-2040. By 2050 America will be unrecognizable compared to today, and it will be the worst totalitarian nation in the history of the world. Anyone that wants to leave should do so by 2024 at the latest, and they should have a second passport by 2016 or 2017 to be on the safe side.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑