Women and their disappearing acts

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Women and their disappearing acts

Post by GoingAwol »

Being a young American man that has had lots of experience dealing with American women i'm well aware of how flaky they can be. An American woman can be totally into you one day and totally disappear from your life the next day without explanation. This kind of crappy behavior is totally normal and acceptable to them and they can treat men this way without feeling an ounce of guilt.Despite being a victim of this crappy behavior more times than I can count it still gets to me and makes me angry and depressed. It has gotten to the point where I reject American women before they have the opportunity to reject me. However,When I started talking to Russian women I came to believe that this crappy behavior was largely exclusive to western women because the Russian women seemed much more consistent,open,and honest. But that belief has been shattered....... You see I had been talking to a Russian girl for close to 2 months. We talked everyday!!!! and i'm not exaggerating! we literally talked every single day! Then! poof! she just disappeared! It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was beginning to really like this girl because we had texted and/or talked on the phone every single day and I felt like we really bonded.And then It's all gone just like that! And I wasn't even given an explanation. I was just left hanging! This has made me extremely cynical towards women in general. Guys, are women like this worldwide? Or are there cultures where women are actually discouraged from disrespecting men in this way? Because to me this disappearing without explanation bullshit is the most disrespectful thing someone can do to a person. it really makes you second guess yourself and drive yourself crazy wondering if you did something wrong. I'd much rather have a woman harshly insult and reject me than be ignored.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Women and their disappearing acts

Post by Zambales »

This is the way I see it.

They ignore you either because it's something you've said or done or the way you behaved OR they've just lost interest/found somebody who's better in their eyes. Trying to work out which one though will send you to the mental asylum.

Better to move on and put it down to experience and in future don't get too emotionally involved early on and try not to focus too much on just the one woman especially if you're online. Keep your cards close to your chest and get to see theirs first. Women seem to find a man of mystery more appealing than one who is too open with his feelings at the beginning.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I too don't like women who go awol, GoingAwol.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Some women feel guilty about losing interest in you, or have trouble letting you down. So instead of just being blunt about it, they dance around the issue and avoid it forever, trying to push you away subtly. They have this ridiculous notion that silence beats the cold, hard facts: they're not into you. Some have more problems with this then others, there's quite a few who will be honest with you sooner.

Another possibility to keep in mind: when you speak to a woman on the internet for months and never see her in person, how do you know it's not a dude in drag? At some point, things get "too real" even for them, you're not rich enough to catfish, or some other issue comes up, and the only thing they can do is disappear on you. When you are dealing with women you never met in person, it's all too easy to lose your heart to a fraud or flake. Be careful... learn how to tell the signs, of true interest and devotion. But do not become guarded to the point where you are unable to give yourself to her. Become too jaded, and you'll shoot yourself in the foot.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I will say that you're pretty irrelevant until you at least kiss her. You can talk everyday for years. It doesnt matter. You never touched her, she will not have genuine feelings for you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

First, don't talk to women for months without ever meeting them. That's on you. Maybe 5 or 10 years ago the rule was 90 days. Now I would say it is 30 or 60. Pick where you want to go, chat up girls in advance online, then jump on the plane. If you can't handle that, then just stay out of the pool.

As for the domestic women... confidence is your friend. At the very least let's just go with indifference. Stop stressing, stop freaking, etc. I'm not saying to stop caring, but with brand new women just go ahead and stop caring. Only after they prove to be a loyal/worthwhile companion should you care.

One girl vanishes and you should have two or three others you are balancing to fill right in the top chica slot. Chica management man. Always have a back up.