Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Post by Winston »

Check out David Duke's new video "Why the Jewish Elite Hate Donald Trump".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Icke explains why its naive to think Donald Trump will be a true outsider of the system, and why it's unrealistic to expect him to be any different from the status quo system. He makes a lot of good points.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hvKo9iREw[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:David Icke explains why its naive to think Donald Trump will be a true outsider of the system, and why it's unrealistic to expect him to be any different from the status quo system. He makes a lot of good points.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hvKo9iREw[/youtube]
Heard way too many interviews of insiders and outsiders who have known Trump since god knows when (Roger Stone kills the "trump isn't an outsider" BS). As far as anyone who knows better, David Icke might as well be whistling in the wind. Hopefully this video will help out the skeptics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this disturbing video. Since Trump has been a friend of the Clintons for a long time, could he be a plant by the Clintons to give Hillary the election by stealing votes from the GOP? Also, why does Trump waffle on so many issues? He claims to be a Christian, yet much of his life goes against Christian values.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

w.p.o. wrote: Heard way too many interviews of insiders and outsiders who have known Trump since god knows when (Roger Stone kills the "trump isn't an outsider" BS). As far as anyone who knows better, David Icke might as well be whistling in the wind. Hopefully this video will help out the skeptics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
Im watching your video now. Why does trump think that all of americas problems are due to incompetency and irresponsibility? Doesnt he know about the federal reserve central bank scam? Or the wall street scam? Or the CIA control of the US government? Why doesnt he mention any of this? Does he know about it? Does he really think the office of the presidency is all powerful?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You know when humans have become hopeless when they have to pin their hopes on a Billionare :)

Its so sad that we have to choose between a billionaire and elite....Are there no humans left in America that would care for humanity.

Why Donald Trump? Why Hillary? Why not Winston, Why not Moretorque....Why it always has to be someone from shady elite gang....

If you pick a random guy in America and make him the president...he will do a better job...

Americans do not live Donald trump they are been forced to love him like all elites are shoveled down our throats
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Why not StarSTUD ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Im watching your video now. Why does trump think that all of americas problems are due to incompetency and irresponsibility? Doesnt he know about the federal reserve central bank scam? Or the wall street scam? Or the CIA control of the US government? Why doesnt he mention any of this? Does he know about it? Does he really think the office of the presidency is all powerful?
Winston our rulers know politically time is on their side, the problem with America is stupidity and they know this.

This is why they are lowering the collective IQ world wide besides a few pockets.

A 79 IQ will not get you a functioning democracy and republic as America was designed to be. I do not like talking about this but it is true, most people are to dumb to run a 1st world civilization on their own true merits.......... they need a social engineer to help them because they are mentally deficient!
Time to Hide!
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

I'm voting for Donald Trump (or I guess in this case 'rooting' for Donald Trump) because he's politically incorrect.

Do you know how long its been since someone had the balls to go on TV and not censor themselves because it might hurt someone's feez feez?

I love the army type of approach of lets stop playing nice and get back to fixing broken America.

Not to mention, I've seen more people destroyed with a fake smile, than with blunt honesty.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:Why does trump think that all of americas problems are due to incompetency and irresponsibility?
Trump is telling a lot of people what they want to hear, that's the answer to your question.
Winston wrote:Doesnt he know about the federal reserve central bank scam? Or the wall street scam? Or the CIA control of the US government? Why doesnt he mention any of this?
The last president who went around talking about this type of stuff got his head blown off (JFK). People who are smart enough to be major presidential candidates are generally smart enough to avoid certain topics. The real question is why you can't see this as obvious.
Nomad wrote:I've seen more people destroyed with a fake smile, than with blunt honesty.
Ah yes but is Trump as honest as you seem to think? Did it ever occur to you that maybe he has the fake smile himself? Have you seen Barbara Cocorans interview about him? She knows him very well.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 1520,d.eWE
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Donald Trump's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention. It's powerful. At the beginning his daughter introduces him. Wow his daughter is hot. She looks like a model. She's even hotter than his wife.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVTuOyZDI0[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Recent Donald Trump rally in Michigan. Streamed live online a few hours ago. Now archived below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8iHLqBezBk[/youtube]

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Americans are brain washed, mind controlled finger puppets. They do whatever they are told to do. Why do you think politicians who hate Trump, suddenly support Trump after meeting with him? Murder and Mind control. What goes around, comes around. Americans (Dutch/English/Prussians/Spaniards) committed genocide upon the indigenous populations of Europe and the Americas. You cannot escape the sins of your ancestors.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Check out my Donald Trump impression and other new photos of me here: LOL
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12195&p=277033#p277033

By the way, don't forget to VOTE today! Donald Trump needs your vote. He is the only one that can end evil and corruption in the American establishment. The other candidate will not even try. Someone like Trump only comes once every few generations. The last game changer was Ross Perot, but he bailed out. And the one before that was President Kennedy (JFK) but he got taken out. Now we have another chance.

So this is YOUR chance to help make history. Trump is sticking his neck out for you. So the least you can do is vote for him. He is a true American hero. Not many will stick their neck out to fight evil and corruption, so when someone does, that's very SPECIAL. And you should at least help by voting for him. If you don't, you may regret it for the rest of your life. This is your LAST chance to help turn things around in America before it's too late and America's collapse becomes irreversible. So get out there and make sure to VOTE TODAY!

Otherwise, if Trump doesn't win, then you might as well leave America and be Happier Abroad! That is, if Hillary doesn't make it harder for men to leave America. Make the right decision. Today is a crucial pivotal day that you may remember for all time.

Thanks,
Winston

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Once you leave this country thank god you will not be associated with americans anymore. Trump is God's way to reward people who leave America.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.