Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Post by Temprano26 »

Frankly I wish I could punch the Donald right in the nose for being such an arrogant loudmouth. He lost credibility with me long ago because anybody that is so mean and nasty to people always lose credibility but obviously he is leading in the GOP polls and he is about the one damn thing the media covers anymore. I turn on the TV, I see Donald Trump. I go out to eat and televisions show nothing but Donald Trump or Bill Cosby.

Politics wasn't pleasant anyway but the Donald has made it into trash TV where everyone tunes in to watch him insult people. Do you imagine him being this successful in Europe or Latin America?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Post by Moretorque »

I don't think it is a fact they love him but loath the establishment which is one slight ray of hope.
Time to Hide!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Probably because he's telling it like it is. His answers have been far more honest than that of any other candidate. Whether he'll actually accomplish what he says he will is another issue. But he's been the only one saying what a lot of voters think and feel deep inside. And his immense wealth pretty much ensures he can't be bought, so he's not beholden to anyone, which leaves him free to say whatever he wants.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Gadfly wrote:Probably because he's telling it like it is. His answers have been far more honest than that of any other candidate. Whether he'll actually accomplish what he says he will is another issue. But he's been the only one saying what a lot of voters think and feel deep inside. And his immense wealth pretty much ensures he can't be bought, so he's not beholden to anyone, which leaves him free to say whatever he wants.
Exactly, that's why I love Trump and hope he wins not just the nomination but the general election as well next year. Trump is the only candidate that is speaking the truth about illegal immigration and our economic policies we have with China and the middle east.

He can't be bought by any special interest groups because he is funding his own campaign. A lot of people I know think that Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air among all the career politicians who are running for president.

Even Donald Trump knows that eastern European women are better marriage material than American women are. His first wife Ivana is from the Czech Republic. His current wife Melania Knauss, is from Slovenia. They got married in 2005 and have one child together.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

People like Donald Trump for a very specific reason: because they are so sick of political correctness, unabashed pandering, endless compromises and the milquetoast political climate that anyone who is willing to take a stand and hold their ground is like a mythical hero. This is particularly true among Conservatives, who have been giving ground to the extreme left for two decades without gaining anything back, and whose elected political officials seem more interested in appearing 'not racist' and 'not sexist' to the Left -- who has been proven to not need a shred of evidence to throw those accusations out, as anyone on this site is well aware -- than they do with advancing the interests of the people who got them into office. The fact that Donald Trump is probably more spiritually leftist than any other GOP candidate is irrelevant. He doesn't back down, while most GOP candidates (particularly the older ones like Jeb Bush) do as a matter of course. It's why the term 'cuckservative' has suddenly become such a big thing, and why the GOP establishment hates it so much, going so far as to try and call it a 'racist insult used by neo-nazis,' trying to play the exact same kind of identity disqualification politics that the left is famous for.

Some political analysts don't seem to think Trump's wave will last all the way to the elections, that once his novelty factor wears off, they will start looking for a better candidate. I've seen Ted Cruz put forth as the likely nominee (he has also stood up to the GOP establishment, though not as famously). I have no idea if it's true or not, and I'm not sure I care. The fact that all this is even happening is as good of proof as any that we're circling the drain.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Many perceive him as saying what he really thinks, which distinguishes him from 99.5 percent of the rest of the politicians out there. And he's stumbled onto two or three powerful populist issues that the corporate media try to hide -- the shipment of jobs overseas; the Latinization of America; and now, perhaps, the purchase of public policy by plutocrats.

He's a buffoon, but an unapologetic one. People like that, the brashness and combativeness.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Turn off your TV. Do not support Trump.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Temprano26 wrote:Frankly I wish I could punch the Donald right in the nose for being such an arrogant loudmouth. He lost credibility with me long ago because anybody that is so mean and nasty to people always lose credibility but obviously he is leading in the GOP polls and he is about the one damn thing the media covers anymore. I turn on the TV, I see Donald Trump. I go out to eat and televisions show nothing but Donald Trump or Bill Cosby.

Politics wasn't pleasant anyway but the Donald has made it into trash TV where everyone tunes in to watch him insult people. Do you imagine him being this successful in Europe or Latin America?
Because he's entertaining, duh. He plays a role people want to see. He plays the role of a rich, selfish asshole because that's what people want. That's what YOU want. No one gives a shit about neutrals because they are boring. Just take a look at this website. The founder is completely over-the-top and makes outrageous statements: http://blog.happierabroad.com/2013/02/t ... aiwan.html

:lol:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm not so sure of Donald Trump; many conspiracy theorists think he's only in the race to help Hilary win the Presidency. Did you know he was a massive supporter of both Bill and Hillary Clinton in the past?

Anyway, he's right on most issues, but I still can't take him seriously. Or, not until I know he's not a Hillary schill. But, in all honesty, if the elections were truly fair and most Americans weren't so brain-dead, the election would be between Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. But, of course, the establishment and the Jewish media would have a heart-attack if those candidates were the last remaining contestants for the Presidency. LOL!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

zboy1 wrote:I'm not so sure of Donald Trump; many conspiracy theorists think he's only in the race to help Hilary win the Presidency. Did you know he was a massive supporter of both Bill and Hillary Clinton in the past?
He's been very candid about his donating to candidates of both parties. Apparently, that's what you do when you're a wealthy businessman. You need politicians to either help your business, or at least get off your back. That's just the nature of the system.
Anyway, he's right on most issues, but I still can't take him seriously. Or, not until I know he's not a Hillary schill.
There's really no way to tell whether he's a shill for anyone or not. All you can do for now is just take what he says at face value, and see if it makes sense or not.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think it's because he's not politically correct, he's rich, and he's famous (not necessarily in that order). I figure it's because he's in a position that a lot of people want to be in.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

One of the best political cartoons I've ever seen. Give Trump that -- he is taking away from the corporate media some of their customary arsenal for taking him down by undermining the lingo of PC. They're a little discombobulated now, and uncertain of how to bring off the hit. They're charged by their paymasters with giving us a Bush/Clinton choice, and right now they're a bit at sea about how that happens. Especially with Bush looking like a little entitled princess, and Hillary with her usual problems whenever she tries to campaign.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:Because most Americans are psychopaths.
Personally I'd rather have Trump win the general election and not Hillary getting elected. If Hillary wins, it's over for American men.

But will feminism reach its peak with either Trump or Hillary as president?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does donald trump support feminism and gay rights? Whats his view on all that? And why is he pro israel? Is it because hes connected to zionism or because he needs their approval?

He sounds honest and real and passionate. Not fake and hollow like Obama, who just reads from a script and has no heart or soul or integrity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne