Are nordic-race women the worst in the world?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Are nordic-race women the worst in the world?

Post by mattyman »

By nordic I mean the sub-race of the caucasians including those of anglo-saxon and Scandinavian origin. I was wondering whether traits like bitchiness and selfishness are partly a genetic predisposition. It seems to me that countries in which this race forms the bulk of the population, the women (and people in general) have a tendency to be cold, lacking in empathy and selfish. Countries like the UK, Germany, Netherlands and the Scandinavian countries and a significant stock of the white American population. When I went to Amsterdam, I saw the same characteristic coldness. When I've seen German students, it's a similar theme to the UK; cold, scowling faces.

How come, a lot of the Spanish girls seem warmer, relaxed and often without that cold, scowling expression? I find Spanish girls I meet here tend also have a warmer, kinder empathetic side that's immediately obvious, that seems very rare indeed amongst English girls, at least on initial meeting. Any of you guys from the UK noticed this?

I cannot say that I've met any girls of Japanese, Chinese or Korean origin that measure anywhere near the level of bitchiness, or that have anywhere near the mean look as a typical English girl. The level of sweetness and politeness is unheard-of here. I wonder whether Asian girls are intrinsically more sweet, girly and feminine than north-European girls?

I was wondering whether some of the negative traits complained-about in white women, particularly of nordic stock could be partly genetic? What is it about women from Germanic-belt countries, bitchiness, coldness, lack of sweetness and acting tough? I wonder why all the negative things complained about here; feminism, selfishness, lack of empathy towards others, seems to be worst in the Anglo countries, and Germanic-language-belt countries, where the nordic sub-race forms the majority of the population.

They think they're the best, they have the worst women in the world, they age horribly, they're the least feminine, most selfish. Then again what do you expect from a set of people who until recently (Roman times) where a bunch of relatively primitive barbarians.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are nordic-race women the worst in the world?

Post by Taco »

mattyman wrote:
I cannot say that I've met any girls of Japanese, Chinese or Korean origin that measure anywhere near the level of bitchiness, or that have anywhere near the mean look as a typical English girl. They think they're the best, they have the worst women in the world, they age horribly, they're the least feminine, most selfish.
Its amazing how many guys can't figure that out. There's a few bad ones in the Philippines but they're always single.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

So you talking about germanic speaking countries, uk, germany, austria, holland,danmark, sweeden, norway and switzerland+ex english colonies USA, canada,australia and NZ.

Notice that these are the most technologicly advanced and most civilized countries in the world where everything revolves around work.
I guess you cant have both, thats why we have philipines where you can unleash your animalistic needs and desires.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:
I guess you cant have both, thats why we have philipines where you can unleash your animalistic needs and desires.
This is the point
Northwest European-blood:
bitchy
complainers
cold
do-ers
pro-active
think ahead
highly intelligent
demanding
worried about what others think
hard to please
sex is a privilege
love is a quest
work hard when they conceive of a way to get an edge over others

Equatorial dark-skinned types, Latins, Arabs:
thieving
happy
don't worry
don't plan ahead
great sex
loving parents
stupid
work hard when they see visible work to do
opportunistic

So yeah it's not that one is better
Decide what's important to YOU

If I were a sexless Terminator robot I would choose the White NW European world, hands down.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Can't help but laugh at this topic. I live in Seattle and it's a town founded by Scandinavians so naturally there are a lot of folks in this town with deep roots from this area of the world. For those of you that don't know, Seattle is almost world famous for a term called "The Seattle Freeze." It's an epidemic here and our population is plagued by folks that are not social, very passive aggressive, hard to get to know, friendly on the outside but cold on the inside.

All of the characteristics that you post above about Scandinavians resonate with a lot truth. Many folks move to Seattle because we have a thriving economy but move away years later because they can't deal with the social isolation.

It's funny because my wife, being the ever happy, sociable, friendly Filipina loathes loving here. But sometimes it's a trade off. You need to endure some pain to have a good standard of living.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

No.

I believe African American women are the worst, and I am African American. I have to point out that race has nothing to do with this, it is culture and disposition towards children, men, and appropriateness.

Nordic women are not all the same, but most tend towards feminist orthodoxy. Despite that, I have found them pleasant over the years, if not a little boring.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't think it's necessarily a racial thing, I figure that it might be somewhat related to doing what other people that look like them do. Maybe these traits took hold & then it spread.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Its not too much a racial thing but a social economics thing. Western white girls are spoiled with entitlement issues because the culture is like that. Most economically develop countries produce these type of people. Very soon you will see this with east asian girls. This entitlement atitude.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wolfeye wrote:I don't think it's necessarily a racial thing, I figure that it might be somewhat related to doing what other people that look like them do. Maybe these traits took hold & then it spread.
It is a racial genetic thing too. Mainstream science and biology claims that half of your personality comes from your genes. And our genes contain the personalities, traits and memories of all our ancestors combined. So yes, genes are malleable but they are a big factor as well. Not everything is cultural.

Even animals get a lot of traits and instincts from their genes. For example, kittens are born with an instinct to chase small moving things, including strings, because they've evolved to chase mice.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
...kittens are born with an instinct to chase small moving things, including strings, because they've evolved to chase mice.
As we both know, there is no evidence that they "evolved" at all.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I've heard various things about that, but the thing is that mainstream science has said a lot of bullshit things. It seems that science (at the very least, Western science) doesn't like to affirm the intangible. There's an observation that seems to apply very much to this: for some people, there's the situation that mentally encompassing something gives them a sense of sway over it. This is absurd & is much like the idea that knowing how a gun works will give someone the ability to stop bullets in mid-air. I think scientists tend to get this way.

At the end of the day, there's a heavy tendancy toward feeling that something doesn't exist unless they affirm that this is the case. With scientists, sure- but also doctors, cops, judges, and most of the culture it seems (at least in a back-of-the-head kind of way).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye wrote:I've heard various things about that, but the thing is that mainstream science has said a lot of bullshit things. It seems that science (at the very least, Western science) doesn't like to affirm the intangible. There's an observation that seems to apply very much to this: for some people, there's the situation that mentally encompassing something gives them a sense of sway over it. This is absurd & is much like the idea that knowing how a gun works will give someone the ability to stop bullets in mid-air. I think scientists tend to get this way.

At the end of the day, there's a heavy tendancy toward feeling that something doesn't exist unless they affirm that this is the case. With scientists, sure- but also doctors, cops, judges, and most of the culture it seems (at least in a back-of-the-head kind of way).
Western science and civilization at least here in America did not used to be like this, it's all propaganda now to get the desired effect out of the populace for the ruling elite's plan of world domination.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I disagree- although I wasn't around way back & I don't have a massive knowledge of American history. America has very typically made a major point of being the reverse of the other parts of the world & even though there were times where that was a good thing (not fawning over royalty, for instance), they usually held to the bad aspects of that too. These usually overturned the good stuff in time.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

mattyman wrote:
May 13th, 2015, 3:15 pm
By nordic I mean the sub-race of the caucasians including those of anglo-saxon and Scandinavian origin. I was wondering whether traits like bitchiness and selfishness are partly a genetic predisposition. It seems to me that countries in which this race forms the bulk of the population, the women (and people in general) have a tendency to be cold, lacking in empathy and selfish. Countries like the UK, Germany, Netherlands and the Scandinavian countries and a significant stock of the white American population. When I went to Amsterdam, I saw the same characteristic coldness. When I've seen German students, it's a similar theme to the UK; cold, scowling faces.

How come, a lot of the Spanish girls seem warmer, relaxed and often without that cold, scowling expression? I find Spanish girls I meet here tend also have a warmer, kinder empathetic side that's immediately obvious, that seems very rare indeed amongst English girls, at least on initial meeting. Any of you guys from the UK noticed this?

I cannot say that I've met any girls of Japanese, Chinese or Korean origin that measure anywhere near the level of bitchiness, or that have anywhere near the mean look as a typical English girl. The level of sweetness and politeness is unheard-of here. I wonder whether Asian girls are intrinsically more sweet, girly and feminine than north-European girls?

I was wondering whether some of the negative traits complained-about in white women, particularly of nordic stock could be partly genetic? What is it about women from Germanic-belt countries, bitchiness, coldness, lack of sweetness and acting tough? I wonder why all the negative things complained about here; feminism, selfishness, lack of empathy towards others, seems to be worst in the Anglo countries, and Germanic-language-belt countries, where the nordic sub-race forms the majority of the population.

They think they're the best, they have the worst women in the world, they age horribly, they're the least feminine, most selfish. Then again what do you expect from a set of people who until recently (Roman times) where a bunch of relatively primitive barbarians.
This is an excellent post and one with which I fully agree. I found it through the list of recommended topics from another thread that I was reading.

I'm from the UK too and have lived in various Latin countries and I notice exactly the same thing about Germanic people. Germanic people are one of the few races which I positively loathe and cannot stand. Most Germanics - and especially Germanic women - have an extremely cold and robotic quality and seem extremely alien to me. Something about their fundamental nature just strikes me as "off" and even repels me. I've never been compatible with British people or their culture and immediately feel out of place or even disliked whenever I'm among them. I don't think that I'd be capable of dating or having sex with a British or Germanic girl because the girl's cold, passionless, machinelike Germanic disposition would freak me out and Germanics are just too weird for my tastes. Whenever I am forced to interact with British or Germanic people on a social level I begin to feel depressed. Even their languages sound harsh and soulless and disgust me. I have a more Mediterranean spiritual constitution. I feel much more at home among Spaniards, Italians, Latinos and other warm-blooded, passionate races. I also much prefer to speak Spanish which is my first L2 and the foreign language at which I'm most proficient. The sounds and energy of Romance languages uplift me and fill me with a feeling of warmth and bring out a much more sociable side in me.

I think that you're right about Germanics. Barring a minority of brilliant individuals who took advantage of the higher learning bequeathed upon Europe by Southern Europeans, Germanics are indeed a primitive and largely uncouth barbarian people. The German philosopher Nietzsche makes this point in Beyond Good and Evil. He discusses how the magnificence of the classical world was almost exclusively a Mediterranean phenomenon while the peoples of the North remained uncultured savages. Then, centuries later and long after the demise of the classical world, it was in Italy that the Renaissance was born and gave rise to a new evolution of philosophy, art, sculpture, erudition, economic development and political advancements. Southern Europeans were once again at the forefront of European cultural development and were the pioneers of the most beautiful culture to have ever existed in the continent. The barbarians of the North simply followed suit, further developing some of the trends set by Mediterraneans but without any of the cultural elegance. That is because the Germanic soul usually remains crude and uncouth even despite material and technological advancement.

I myself, like Nietzsche, am unfortunately linked to a Germanic culture by fate beyond my own control but at the same time despise that culture and extol the beauty and cultural superiority of Mediterranean civilization and wish that I was born a beautiful and elegant Mediterranean and not a socially awkward, pig-skinned Anglo barbarian. Nietzsche, who was an aristocratic soul, simply considered himself to have a more Mediterranean spiritual constitution despite his German ethnicity and recognized quality in Mediterranean culture. I feel the same way.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 10:44 am
mattyman wrote:
May 13th, 2015, 3:15 pm

This is an excellent post and one with which I fully agree. I found it through the list of recommended topics from another thread that I was reading.

I'm from the UK too and have lived in various Latin countries and I notice exactly the same thing about Germanic people. Germanic people are one of the few races which I positively loathe and cannot stand. Most Germanics - and especially Germanic women - have an extremely cold and robotic quality and seem extremely alien to me. Something about their fundamental nature just strikes me as "off" and even repels me. I've never been compatible with British people or their culture and immediately feel out of place or even disliked whenever I'm among them. I don't think that I'd be capable of dating or having sex with a British or Germanic girl because the girl's cold, passionless, machinelike Germanic disposition would freak me out and Germanics are just too weird for my tastes. Whenever I am forced to interact with British or Germanic people on a social level I begin to feel depressed. Even their languages sound harsh and soulless and disgust me. I have a more Mediterranean spiritual constitution. I feel much more at home among Spaniards, Italians, Latinos and other warm-blooded, passionate races. I also much prefer to speak Spanish which is my first L2 and the foreign language at which I'm most proficient. The sounds and energy of Romance languages uplift me and fill me with a feeling of warmth and bring out a much more sociable side in me.

I think that you're right about Germanics. Barring a minority of brilliant individuals who took advantage of the higher learning bequeathed upon Europe by Southern Europeans, Germanics are indeed a primitive and largely uncouth barbarian people. The German philosopher Nietzsche makes this point in Beyond Good and Evil. He discusses how the magnificence of the classical world was almost exclusively a Mediterranean phenomenon while the peoples of the North remained uncultured savages. Then, centuries later and long after the demise of the classical world, it was in Italy that the Renaissance was born and gave rise to a new evolution of philosophy, art, sculpture, erudition, economic development and political advancements. Southern Europeans were once again at the forefront of European cultural development and were the pioneers of the most beautiful culture to have ever existed in the continent. The barbarians of the North simply followed suit, further developing some of the trends set by Mediterraneans but without any of the cultural elegance. That is because the Germanic soul usually remains crude and uncouth even despite material and technological advancement.

I myself, like Nietzsche, am unfortunately linked to a Germanic culture by fate beyond my own control but at the same time despise that culture and extol the beauty and cultural superiority of Mediterranean civilization and wish that I was born a beautiful and elegant Mediterranean and not a socially awkward, pig-skinned Anglo barbarian. Nietzsche, who was an aristocratic soul, simply considered himself to have a more Mediterranean spiritual constitution despite his German ethnicity and recognized quality in Mediterranean culture. I feel the same way.
Lucas88,I agree fully with you here.But with one caveat,if a germanic woman really likes you,she will be passionate and sweet-atleast the dutch.I also think it's a protestant germanic thing,not a catholic one.South holland is alot like a latin culture because it's catholic.

Flanders and Flemish women are also great to date and interact with.again,a catholic oriented culture with some latin influences.

Nordic Portuguese women,are just like any spicy dark haired latina in constitution.

The difference between the Calvinist Dutch and catholic Dutch is like night and day.unfortunately,my Dutch family is Calvinist.

The best women I've dated,were 2 Ethiopians,until the relationship turned sour.

Very sweet,caring,easygoing,fun and intelligent too.

one of them looked close to this Image
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts