Would you still leave America if it was less lonely?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you still leave America if it was less lonely?

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:My first point for leaving was the social-isolation aspect, but I also don't want to be taxed to feed a fat ZOG regime that bombs women and children to pieces.

With some social connection, thinner, friendlier women, and a federal government 1/10th of the size, yeah it would be great. But this are now extreme hypotheticals.

A hundred years ago the government was only a fraction of the size and yes society was much better but also the masses have a lot to do with the mess humanity is in by not being responsible for their individual actions.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes, the country is turning into a melting pot of smut, filth, and alternative lifestyles formerly considered deviant.

Now that "Caitlyn Jenner" is a national heroic figure, that should tell you that it is time to go.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:.

Now that "Caitlyn Jenner" is a national heroic figure, that should tell you that it is time to go.
Good clear benchmark for leaving. Stark enough to mention to all the usual whining, cloying friends and family when they "start in".
+1

Now - by the same benchmark, where specifically would you choose to go (where such monstrosities are shunned rather than exalted)?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:.

Good clear benchmark for leaving. Stark enough to mention to all the usual whining, cloying friends and family when they "start in".
+1

Now - by the same benchmark, where specifically would you choose to go (where such monstrosities are shunned rather than exalted)?
Russia would be my choice over Africa and the Middle East. Mainstream policy making there has become pretty explicit about encouraging the growth of the church, and defining Russian culture in opposition to western decadence. One of many reasons I think Putin will go down as a historic leader, the second father of modern Russia after Peter the Great.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't think he is a Peter the Great, a Peter yes but great no. Would not surprise if he was not in charge at all.
Time to Hide!