Would you still leave America if it was less lonely?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Would you still leave America if it was less lonely?

Post by Temprano26 »

Is that not our number one complaint about America, that it is lonely and disconnected? That average guys cannot get a date because of all the bull**** in our society, that nobody naturally connects with anyone else anymore?

So let's say if it was easy to just go out and get a date, find friends in America, would you still be thinking of relocating to other countries? I would still have my complaints about America if I was more well-connected but I would not feel so angry at it and I would not be this brooding loner. Hell, I never wanted to be a brooding loner but living in a society that doesn't like people just because they are strangers it is forced upon us.

Right now I am working six days a week to make as much money as possible to go where I want to go. If I had friends to go out with, something of a better social life, a nice girlfriend then I would only be working four days a week but I came to the conclusion that none of that will happen If I continue to stay in the wrong place. I am not driven by money but by my desire to enjoy life in another country. Right now I am living the "American Dream" of working all the time not because America wants me to do that but because I am working towards my goal of leaving it.

Or are there other complaints we have about it besides socially?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you still leave America if it was less lonely?

Post by droid »

My first point for leaving was the social-isolation aspect, but I also don't want to be taxed to feed a fat ZOG regime that bombs women and children to pieces.

With some social connection, thinner, friendlier women, and a federal government 1/10th of the size, yeah it would be great. But this are now extreme hypotheticals.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good OP.

While I agree totally with droid's post, I personally would have opted to "stay and fight" if human companionship in the form of a young bride were possible. And even just male friendship would have worked if it were with guys marrying or chasing young brides. But male friendship with decrepit,worn-out quitters does NOT do it for me, any more than does sex with over-the-hill fatties.

I guess I want to go down fighting, not grumbling.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Temprano26 wrote:Is that not our number one complaint about America, that it is lonely and disconnected? That average guys cannot get a date because of all the bull**** in our society, that nobody naturally connects with anyone else anymore?

So let's say if it was easy to just go out and get a date, find friends in America, would you still be thinking of relocating to other countries? I would still have my complaints about America if I was more well-connected but I would not feel so angry at it and I would not be this brooding loner. Hell, I never wanted to be a brooding loner but living in a society that doesn't like people just because they are strangers it is forced upon us.

Right now I am working six days a week to make as much money as possible to go where I want to go. If I had friends to go out with, something of a better social life, a nice girlfriend then I would only be working four days a week but I came to the conclusion that none of that will happen If I continue to stay in the wrong place. I am not driven by money but by my desire to enjoy life in another country. Right now I am living the "American Dream" of working all the time not because America wants me to do that but because I am working towards my goal of leaving it.

Or are there other complaints we have about it besides socially?
I actually would still think of relocating to another country. A couple options I see are Fiji and St. Maarten. Apparently it seems, most of America has not only gone down the toilet with the social atmosphere, but also discrimination (e.g. "No Single Riders" policies at carnivals, in particular for the carnival ride known as the Zipper), and not to mention homeownership in America is a complete total myth; property taxes are not taxes at all, they are actually property rents, or more specifically, they are rents of land that are used for public purposes, and quite a few other things. To make matters worse, America even shows highly visible signs of becoming a police state and possibly moving towards a dictatorship. Especially seeing what allready happened in Ferguson, Missouri, and more recently, in Baltimore, Maryland. Not to mention the national emergency the Federal Government oh-so-totally loves to declare even for something as harmless as someone landing outside the U.S. Capitol in a gyrocopter. In fact, take a look at these following articles. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... ifesto.htm And also http://www.hermes-press.com/police_state.htm
Last edited by traveller on May 6th, 2015, 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote: I personally would have opted to "stay and fight" if human companionship in the form of a young bride were possible...
This is a good topic and true not only for USA, but for Western Europe as well.

Of course we do not know our future, but looking back to my past, if I were grown up in a nice family and if I could have found a nice young local woman for me I might not be living overseas, far away from EU.

Life in general is not so bad in EU and it was not my economic situation - income, housing, health care etc. - which made me leaving Europe for always.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:I still would if the overall society was still feminist and misandrist.
Feminism destroyed any personal relationship between men and women, it also destroyed any relationship between parents (=father and mother) and their children.

The problem about feminism is that you cannot trust any female anymore, as any broken relationship might turn out as a financial disaster for the man - ex-husband, father etc.

The legal situation is truly bad for men in Western countries, they are basically 2nd class citizens.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

You left Europe for where?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Temprano26 wrote:Is that not our number one complaint about America, that it is lonely and disconnected?
No, my number one complaint about America is that Americans are evil. I want nothing to do with them. But I don't need to leave America to avoid Americans.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:Is that not our number one complaint about America, that it is lonely and disconnected?
No, my number one complaint about America is that Americans are evil. I want nothing to do with them. But I don't need to leave America to avoid Americans.
Alot of people claim any country hijacked by the Zio's is like that.
Time to Hide!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I would still leave because of other issues like the lack of public transportation (especially in the suburbs and in small towns), high cost of living, obesity epidemic, police corruption (it's actually worse in America than it is in Mexico), and the monster Orwellian government.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:
The problem about feminism is that you cannot trust any female anymore
That really says it all.

Under feminism, relations with a female are conditional, and therefore temporary. Like with a whore.

The irony is that is that among men it is the true romantics who suffer most from this.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:The problem about feminism is that you cannot trust any female anymore
The problem about modern culture is that you cannot trust anyone anymore.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Temprano26 wrote:You left Europe for where?
I left Europe around 1972 for Malaysia and finally around 1976 I moved to Japan. - I will retire in Thailand and I keep good contact with people in Philippines. Never been back and no intention to move back to Europe in future.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

For me, even if America was really the best around in every manner like the brainwashing I got as a younger person, I'd still want to leave temporarily and live in other countries, basically for the same reason one climbs a mountain or explores a forest, I just naturally wish to explore everything I can everywhere I can. Even if I find myself in a parking lot and see woods behind it, I'll venture at least a few steps into the woods to see what's in them. So even if everything was the best ever in America, I made a million bucks a year working 10 hours a week, and was married to a supermodel who could cook and never bitched at me, I'd still wish to see what was around in other places and really experience them, and by experience, live there for a couple months or so. Just because that's just the way I am, I like novelty and want to try and experience everything I can in life, even simple things like foreign music or food, I love experiencing new ones, I generally always try things if given the opportunity and I know it won't kill or hurt me.

I had a trip with my family to what will remain an undisclosed location in USA. And for the first time in a while, I felt really peaceful and relaxed. People were relaxed and friendly, and talked to you forever, even a Walmart employee or a cashier. A cashier spent at least 3-4 minutes trying to give us directions, and the people behind us, instead of being mad at us holding up the line with the directions, actually gave us more directions and were super friendly. Then as soon as I get back to my home state, a guy is in Burger King bitching "the service here is terrible" for not getting his order in 60 seconds. I'd arrived back in my home state still "high" so to speak, from my positive social experiences, and in my mind tried my hardest to "just be positive" and whatever, but the crushing reality came back instantly.

Where I was, it was a small town type area, and the police station was a house with 3 cop cars. I think in a small town area like that, maybe I wouldn't be ecstatically happy, but I'd be happier than I am now, compared to the affluent hypercompetitive state I live where it's all about ostentatious display and accumulation of wealth with super vast income differences where one part of the city will look "worse than when I was in Puerto Rico" and the other part will have mansions. With this area of USA, I noticed a comment when I searched "(my state) sucks" in Google, someone from this area specifically pointed out how socially disconnected people were in my state and the impossibility of making friends. Other commenters also pointed out the social problem specifically in my state as well. So I know it's not just me experiencing this. Even if "happier abroad" doesn't work out, there's places in USA where I'd at least not be miserable all the time, so this is good to know, and my week away was a great time to reflect upon life and realize how much even I myself have caught the virus from my home state.

Lastly, even Canada was better, I noticed a lack of tension and fear in the air there in 2002 and 2006 when I went, maybe that's changed now, don't know. But it felt very much more like pre-9/11 USA felt as a kid there. More electronic music on the radio there too, back then, compared to at home. I remember hearing Dirty Vegas's "Days go By" there a ton when I went in 02. Is it a nanny state liberal feminist hellhole? Maybe? But at least not everyone is running around scared of everything like in USA.

Politically and economically, America does have lots of issues, and I don't envision things getting better. By the time I'm Winston's age, I'm almost 100% sure USA will be a third world country. So even if I really loved or had some inordinate attachment to USA, I think it'd be wiser to raise my kids somewhere else.