Why are mainland Chinese men so filthy and disgusting?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why are mainland Chinese men so filthy and disgusting?!

Post by Winston »

How come most chinese men here are so frigging disgusting?! They make disgusting sounds with their throat when they spit and their voices sound real nasty and barbaric. Yuck! They look really filthy too, like troglodytes, which are people who live in caves and should be locked up in cages and whipped like animals. Lol

They seem to instinctually know that I hate their disgusting noises because they always make them when i walk by, as if they know I hate it so they do it more. It's like Murphys law or God likes to give you more of what you hate it seems. Or the new age law that if you hate something, you will attract it.

It's really disgusting and revolting and makes me lose my appetite and cough a lot. Why are these disgusting chinese men out in civilized society? They look and sound so dirty and barbaric. Yuck! Ick! Gross! Disgusting!

When i give them nasty looks they give me nasty looks back too, like they wanna fight. It's then that I want to insult them and give them a Bruce Lee style side kick followed by a Chuck Norris spin kick to their ugly faces. Lol.

I've yelled at them plenty of times for making disgusting sounds and spitting when i walk by as if it's intentional to piss me off. I always yell at them in English "why do you always have to do that! It's f***ing disgusting man! Yuck!" So far they just ignore me and move on. But I'm prepared for a fight with these disgusting creatures.

They also always ride bikes on the sidewalk recklessly and almost hit me. I swear if one hits me I'll beat the f***ing crap out of them and launch a barrage of karate side kicks at them! So God and Murphys law better be careful not to let one of them hit me with a bicycle or else the blood will be on his hands when i beat the shit out of them! So God better keep that in mind! Tell him that will you?

Walking on sidewalks is actually a little dangerous in China because there are so many damn bicycles everywhere. If you move left or right on the sidewalk and forget to look behind your shoulder you could easily collide into a passing cyclist! I hate risky walking! Walking should be a peaceful activity, not a risky one! Stupid.

The thing is, Murphys law takes advantage of this. It often makes the cyclists come close to hitting me. If I move to dodge them, they swerve to avoid me in the SAME direction, thus getting even closer to me and having to brake, in which case I yell "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING ASSHOLE!"

The thing is, if I sit and watch, I notice that the bikes don't come close to hitting other people on the sidewalk, only me. So why is Murphys law and God picking on me again?!

Ethan noticed this too. Around me, bikes seem to nearly run into him as well. Does this ever happen to any of you in China too?

I'm sick of walking outside in China. So many disgusting men. They always spit when i walk by. Why do they need to do that? How come Chinese women don't spit? And how come men in other countries don't need to spit?

Anyone have a logical explanation?

Do Chinese men spit when you guys walk past them too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are mainland Chinese men so filthy and disgusting?!

Post by Rock »

Sounds like some things in China are still the same lol. But don't sweat it. It just makes you look all the more refined, urbane, gentlemanly, classy, etc. vis-a-vis your local male competition. Perhaps that was part of your appeal to the Dongguan girl.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

What Rock saying is correct. In time I think Chinese men will become refine but my theory is that Chinese guys will act like guys and do what they want. (Correct me I never been to China so I don't know.) It's kind of like any country where Feminize didn't take place guys act like what they want. Once feminize takes place it's whole different story.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Rock, do Chinese guys spit right when you walk by them too? Why does that happen to me so many times everyday? WTF? Do they spit like every five minutes or something? We should ask a Chinese man to explain it.

Do bikes also come close to hitting you too? Why does Murphy's Law want to scare me like that? It seems that the universe likes to scare you with near collisions if you are a freethinker or sensitive.

Come to think of it, Zboy spits a lot when we walk together too, randomly and for no reason. So maybe he can logically explain why men do that. I can't think of a logical reason.

A lot of men do that in Russia too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Do you see them picking their noses too?

In Australia I have seen asian men and women do that all the time, especially when driving a car

My Vietnamese friend spits on the floor in his house, was strange at first but you kinda get use to it
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:But Rock, do Chinese guys spit right when you walk by them too? Why does that happen to me so many times everyday? WTF? Do they spit like every five minutes or something? We should ask a Chinese man to explain it.

Do bikes also come close to hitting you too? Why does Murphy's Law want to scare me like that? It seems that the universe likes to scare you with near collisions if you are a freethinker or sensitive.

Come to think of it, Zboy spits a lot when we walk together too, randomly and for no reason. So maybe he can logically explain why men do that. I can't think of a logical reason.

A lot of men do that in Russia too.
Generally, Chinese believe it's healthier to spit out excess saliva rather swallow it. It may be contaminated by air pollution, etc. They also shun cold beverages for the most part and drink water hot, even in summer. They believe that's a lot healthier for digestive system and they may be right about that.

My American friend lived in Chongqing for a few months. Chinese guys at would spit even inside restaurants right next to his feet if they were at next table, talk and shout progressively louder while drinking and smoking, and were in a state that he knew better than to ask them to chill. And if you want a real treat, visit a public bathroom at a train or bus station in a third or even second tier Chinese city lol.

I have seen Chinese women, even young pretty ones spit at times when they didn't realize anyone could see them. But in general, China seems to have a major cultural and civilization dichotomy between the local men and women. Women there tend to be much more refined than their male counterparts. So you can work that to your favor, especially with more educated women.

But if you think China is bad, try parts of India like Delhi lol.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

How come Chinese women don't spit?
They absolutely do, and their breath is just as foul...

You need to yell at them in Chinese so they actually understand you.

Btw these are your people, your kinsmen, how does it feel to be around them at last?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:What Rock saying is correct. In time I think Chinese men will become refine but my theory is that Chinese guys will act like guys and do what they want. (Correct me I never been to China so I don't know.) It's kind of like any country where Feminize didn't take place guys act like what they want. Once feminize takes place it's whole different story.
But what is so masculine about spitting every five minutes? What is so natural about that? If that's nasty then why don't men in all countries do it? And why do men who do that have nasty ugly filthy looking faces and demeanor? Why do they look barbaric and like troglodytes?

Your argument that this is natural male behavior doesn't make sense. How come I never have to spit in public? How come Rock doesn't?

Zboy does this though, so why don't you ask him?

Why the need to spit every five minutes? And why do they do it when they see me approaching?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Do you see them picking their noses too?

In Australia I have seen asian men and women do that all the time, especially when driving a car

My Vietnamese friend spits on the floor in his house, was strange at first but you kinda get use to it
No but I sometimes pick my nose in public if I can't breathe through it or if it feels clogged. lol

I haven't seen Asians do that in Western countries, even in America.

Did you ask your Vietnamese friend why he spits in his house? I can't get used to it. Yuck. It's gross to see and hear.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Seeker wrote:
How come Chinese women don't spit?
They absolutely do, and their breath is just as foul...

You need to yell at them in Chinese so they actually understand you.

Btw these are your people, your kinsmen, how does it feel to be around them at last?
I haven't seen Chinese women spit unless they were sick. At least not in Guangdong province. Maybe they do in other provinces.

I don't know how to yell at them in Chinese. But they can tell from my tone of voice and gaze that I'm mocking them. I don't think Chinese men get violent easy. They just like to yell a lot.

They are not my people. My ethnicity is Taiwanese. I've never felt that my soul was Chinese anyway. They are on a different wavelength and frequency than me.

They make me feel like an aristocrat. I've never seen men who were so uncivilized.

I still can't understand the logic of spitting all the time. It does not compute in my logic circuits.

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

One thing to be wary regarding bikes and motorbikes in China is they almost NEVER turn their lights on, so at night it's hard to see them. I see them getting hit by cars all the time. Chinese tend to drive very slow compared to people in other countries but they suffer from a lack of peripheral vision, they just do not see what is around them.

One time I was in a "tuk-tuk" like thing and a car just casually and slowly reversed into it. What happened next is a testament to Chinese (lack of) character. Even though it was clearly the car drivers fault this middle aged hag carrying a baby (probably her grandkid) forced her onto the tuk-tuk with the baby in her arms and started arguing with the driver in her harsh, guttural, peasant like language. The driver just wanted to get away so he started to drive off but this hag physically interposed in the now moving doorway herself STILL carrying the poor little baby who started to cry. This f***ing old Chinawoman had no issues with endangering a babies life just for the sake of an argument. If my Chinese would have been better I would have laid a smackdown on her, but there's no point dealing with people who don't even understand you.

And yes, Chinese mainland people are the most disgusting on God's Earth, I'm glad you see this now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's something baffling. I asked a lot of Chinese girls I know on Wechat about why most Chinese men spit every five minutes. They all said they did not know why. How can local women not know why their own countrymen do something so common? It's bizarre and defies logic. Shouldn't locals know the habits of their own people?!

This reminds of when I was in Poland, a foreigner pointed out to me that all the female names in Poland ended with an "a". Upon analysis, I found this to be true. However, when I brought it up to Polish girls, they all said that not only did they not know why that is, but they never even NOTICED this obvious fact as well! Weird. How can refined educated Polish females not notice something so obvious?

So many things defy basic logic in this world.

I guess you'd have to ask the low class Chinese men themselves about why they need to spit every five minutes. But none of us here befriend such men. I don't think Rock or Ethan_sg do either. I would feel weird approaching them since they look so crude and barbaric.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It might be how they cope with crowded, non-private conditions, where there is constant social stress about how your actions will affect others. The Jap way of dealing with this is to be hyper-polite all the time. The Chinese seem to have gone the other way by ceasing to give a f**k and just doing what they want. This does make for convenient, if gross, conventions such as chewing fish and gristly meat and then spitting/dribbling the bones onto the table in front of them.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:How come most Chinese men here are so frigging disgusting?! They make disgusting sounds with their throat when they spit and their voices sound real nasty and barbaric. Yuck! They look really filthy too, like troglodytes, which are people who live in caves and should be locked up in cages and whipped like animals. Lol
You already know that all countries have their pros and cons, there is no "perfect place" as perfection is a moving target. There's a price to pay for going to a developing country for better access to women, versus developed countries where the women don't "need" you as much.

Given a limited stay in China, is your time not better spent chasing "pros" instead of writing about "cons", or asking irrelevant questions on bodily functions like spitting? You're there for the women, not the men -- good job in Zuhai.