Dianne is NOT a bar girl! Anyone who says that is BANNED!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dianne is NOT a bar girl! Anyone who says that is BANNED

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:...The more you forbid people from discussing certain issues, they more they will be brought up. Awful as this may be for you personally, fighting it by censorship only has the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve
True. I saw a thread about 'anyone who says that is BANNED!' and I was starting to read it.

About the topic itself, who is Dianna? I heard a while ago, Winston has a child with her - and so what? I never met her in my life, I am not interested in her and really why should I care what she did or did not in her past? I have nothing to do with her personally.

Generally let me say, to publish sensible topics openly on the internet which can be read and also copied by everybody and expect only comments in return you like to hear but otherwise threatening frequent commenters within your blog or forum with deleting and banning because you do not agree with them is plainly wrong. This is how pro-feminist blogs are operating - follow the party-line or you are out.

This is not what I consider as 'free speech'.

Further, Orientexpat comes to my mind where many members were banned or left, (including me after over 11000 comments, but also Cornfed and even Winston himself) - the website could be a good niche-forum, but it is almost dead now because of single-sided moderation of the admin.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=22571&start=45

HappierAbroad should not choose this form of moderation.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I just googled juliana and atlantis AC

'Juliana Theater Lounge is located on 1st Street Balibago Angeles City, Pampanga.

Juliana is an upscale gentlemen’s club that caters to professionals who wants to have fun and reward themselves from all their hard work"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/izN17OVsuFg/maxresdefault.jpg
http://cdn-media.pimonger.com/gallery/a ... _18947.jpg
http://media.philippines-addicts.com/im ... 784268.jpg

Winston

tells us how is Dianne different from all these other hookers in photos? You just happen to find the one who is a good girl and never been with single customer?.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's very possible she gave the bar a try and it just wasn't for her, Winston. It's also possible that she was disgusted by the customers and too stubborn to come with them even if this meant making less money. She was in an environment that I would describe as questionable, but if you say she never offered more then her services as a waitress, I will believe you. She may live in a place that is the Sodom and Gomorra of the Philippines, but even Sodom and Gomorra must have had a few righteous citizens back in the day. ;)

I believe that if people wish to speculate on Dianne's past, they should have the right to do so no matter how distasteful and disrespectful you may find it. Personally I would not speak ill of someone else's wife or girlfriend, or of the mother of a friend's only child as that is rather low. I remember Newlife speaking negatively about my own wife and it made me want to strangle him with my bare hands, lol, so I understand your frustration.

Still, you operate this forum strictly on the principle of free speech. Free speech allows people to say pretty much anything. There are people here like Cornfed who go as far as to say members of a certain ethnic group aren't even human, for example. There are many politically incorrect, racist and frankly ridiculous things being said here and they tend to go unpunished because you value free speech so much. So when it's your personal life being discussed, and your words being called into question, it kind of forces you to maintain a sense of neutrality and allow people to say their worst. Even if it feels like shit, and even if it is blatantly false or misinformation. If you are certain the truth is on your side, the truth will prevail.

Just out of curiosity, Winston, what other jobs has Dianne held, what is her level of education and did she go to college or university, and if so, what did she study? I think she is very young and had Angelo when she was barely out of her teens - correct me if I'm wrong! - so she may not have a lot of working experience, which is why people may refer to her as a bar girl when being a waitress in a bar may be one of the few jobs she ever held. It's quite a big step from having a brief stint as a waitress in a shady bar to having been an active prostitute, though.
That's exactly what happened. I can't know for sure if she went on any barfines or not. I wasn't there, so how would I know? But of course, people here are going to assume the worst. That's how petty small minded people are.

Either way, anyone who knows Dianne can tell you how much she detests go go bars. She doesn't even like to visit them. Even some of the guys here know that. So why would she work in one? Think about it.

There's nothing wrong with speculating. But continuing to claim something after it's been debunked, or spreading lies about someone, is wrong behavior. Free speech does not mean anything goes. Didn't you see the thread about that?

And also the forum rules? Of course there are rules. Lying and defamation are not allowed, and neither are unprovoked ad hominem attacks.

I do not have to maintain a neutrality when it comes to my personal life. No one can do that. Roosh bans anyone he wants for any reason.

Dianne has had a lot of waitressing jobs and hotel receptionist jobs. But I never see money from her salary as it always goes somewhere else. She is good at them, but working in the Philippines is pointless and a waste of time because you only get 150 pesos a day plus some tips. Even when you work in a nice fancy restaurant where prices are expensive, you still only get 200 pesos a day, which is not even enough to eat two meals a day. So half the Filipino population has decided that it's better not to work at all. I don't know how they survive or not starve to death though.

Yes, there are many waitresses even in go go bars who never go barfine with people. I know because I tried to barfine them. So Banano is wrong that any girl in a bar will go with anyone. Bar girls and waitresses are human and have their taste and preferences too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:..... working in the Philippines is pointless and a waste of time because you only get 150 pesos a day plus some tips. Even when you work in a nice fancy restaurant where prices are expensive, you still only get 200 pesos a day, which is not even enough to eat two meals a day. So half the Filipino population has decided that it's better not to work at all. I don't know how they survive or not starve to death though.
Something is wrong here.
PHP 200,- is enough to pay for 2 meals a day for a simple Filipino in Cebu City for sure.

I will be in Cebu next week to see my Filipina fosterdaughter again and Cebu for sure is not a place with high salaries, jobless rate is up to 50 percent among young low-educated people.

However even simple employment like working at jolibee brings a minimum income of php 375,- + overtime and health insurance. The cousin of my foster daughter is working there and this is just a simple jolibee in Mandaue City outside of Cebu City. If she is busy she makes about php 10.000,- a month.

The neighbor of my foster daughter is a woman who works as a teacher in the public elementary school nearby and gets php 14000,-.

The very low educated son of the caretaker who took care of my fosterdaughter when she was still a small child is working as a machinist/helper on a cargo ship (Philippines only not abroad), income php 11.000,- + food + health insurance, also some vacation and bonus pay. No home required, he can sleep on the ship, as he has his own little cabin.

His mother, the caretaker of my foster daughter, is also working but self-employed and selling items of any kind in the market in Mandaue, she earns often up to php 25.000,- per month.

The sister of my foster daughter is almost blind, but she is willing to do any work as an office helper, as phone operator, selling some things in a shop nearby, sometimes doing also other work like assorting fruits in a factory. Every day, despite handicapped, she is earning at least around 300,-.

Yes, payment is very low, and it is very difficult to find a job for low educated young people, but I do not know anybody who works regularly and full-time and gets only php 150,- per day.
Last edited by Yohan on April 13th, 2015, 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Isn't Banano Repatriate? the attacks are similar and there is the common thing of a "banana" lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Those are good points Marcos.

But Banano is WRONG to assume that Dianne went out with clients. He doesn't know that. Many Angeles City working girls refuse to go or are very picky about who they go out with or when they go out. Some are even so-called cherry girls which means that in theory anyway, they are virgins. Where else but in the Philippines would you have virgins working as bargirls lol?

Perhaps Dianne went to Atlantis to get a reaction out of Winston, kind of the way a girl might flirt with other guys just to make her man jealous, especially if they were having a fight.

My point is, even though it's likely that Diane just worked in those establishments a few days and never went out with anyone, just publicly broadcasting the fact that she worked in Angeles City night scene can hurt her reputation with others. People gossip and exaggerate all the time. That kind of info is so easy to take and run with, especially for haters.

I believe Winston should have kept such details about Dianne private for the sake of her reputation.
Yes true. Banano is just assuming the worst because that's what he WANTS to believe. I'm sick and tired of him constantly attacking Dianne on this issue and IGNORING all my warnings. He's a stupid ape who has been here too long and definitely has crossed the line too many times, including in this thread. He will now be banned.

Since he's an ugly ape with a mean bad personality, he does not even deserve the honor of a soldier's execution like Repatriate did here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24915 . He will just be put in a cage to rot like an animal from disease and starvation.

Yeah lots of bar girls do not go barfine. Especially the waitresses. But Banano doesn't care about the truth.

It looks like we have enemies on this board. Not everyone is our friend here. This thread is really the test of how mean spirited a guy can be. A mature decent guy would not constantly push on this issue. So we can know who the good guys and bad guys are based on how they respond to this issue.

Yes you are right Rock. I WOULD never broadcast the details about Dianne being at Atlantis. But that dickhead chanta76 brought out that post and forced me to address it. Then I got a message from YOU on WhatsApp asking me address it, remember? Why did you do that if you want me to keep these details private? lol. How was I supposed to respond? By pretending I don't know what that post is about? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I think what we got here is a classic case of Streisand Effect, Winston. The more you forbid people from discussing certain issues, they more they will be brought up. Awful as this may be for you personally, fighting it by censorship only has the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

"The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet."

PS: I think it's funny how you are defending Dianne so fiercely, Winston, a woman you claim not to love. Maybe there's still some leftover feels? :oops: :lol:
Yeah but no one seems to care outside this forum. In this forum, I can just get rid of those who succumb to the Streisand Effect such as Banano, who will now be banned. When you start getting rid of people, it becomes a deterrent too.

I never said I didn't care about Dianne. I said I had no romantic feelings or attraction to her. But of course I care about her. We have no personality conflicts and get along smoothly. But this is about how I hate lies and distortions, especially those with a mean spirited agenda.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, just to let you all know, I have an expat friend in Palawan who married a bar girl from Angeles City. However, she was only there for a month and was thinking of quitting cause she didn't like it. My friend said that he was her first barfine. The thing is, their marriage worked out, even though everyone warns against marrying a bar girl. So all rules have exceptions. The trick, he told me, is to snatch up the bar girls early, before they are there too long and get corrupted.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Btw, just to let you all know, I have an expat friend in Palawan who married a bar girl from Angeles City. However, she was only there for a month and was thinking of quitting cause she didn't like it. My friend said that he was her first barfine. The thing is, their marriage worked out, even though everyone warns against marrying a bar girl. So all rules have exceptions. The trick, he told me, is to snatch up the bar girls early, before they are there too long and get corrupted.
Not to rain on your friends parade here, Winston, but isn't that what all (former) bar girls will say? They will all try to downplay the time they worked there, the way girls always downplay the amount of exes they have or the number of sex partners they had. No bar girl will tell her future husband: "Sure, honey, I have been working there for two years and took about four hundred mongerdicks, but then I grew tired of it and now you're all I want!" No, lol, she'll tell him it was just a phase, she didn't like it, she never did anything with a customer, she was desperate for cash... it's not like there isn't this little thing called "lying" or "white lies", that women are somehow oblivious of instead of masters. ;)

The reason Dianne did not get corrupted is probably because it really does go against her nature, and because she already had a boyfriend and a son to take care of. But your friend might just be assuming the best from his wife. Don't we all? Men (and women!) are very much blind when it comes to the ones we love and any bad they might do, or might have done in the past.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Rock wrote:I believe Winston should have kept such details about Dianne private for the sake of her reputation.
Agree 100% with this. Winston has a tendency to treat his forums as some form of diary, and freely share every intimite detail of his love life, personal life, even his sex life. On the "my sexless relationship" thread he even mentioned how Dianne no longer enjoyed sex with him because, among other reasons, the small size of his manhood, lol. Those are not details any other man would share online so freely for everyone to read.

I think it may sometimes be wise to keep things for yourself, so problems like this don't continue to be brought up endlessly. The best way to keep yourself and your loved ones from emberassment is by keeping some things private, or just share them in PM or private conversations between friends. Angelo would not appreciate it if other boys found out his mother once worked in a bar, if only for so briefly. He'd probably get bullied with it, and even if others won't find out it may be a shameful thing for him to discover one day when he googles his dad's name and things pop up.

That, and, of course, other women Winston might date in the future. Or attempt to date. With the internet becoming more and more of a global thing, girls you date tend to look up your name. Who knows what they will find? It might negatively influence them. It's unwise to be too much of an open book, and better to keep the mystery alive a little more. Things that felt right to share one moment, may come back to bit you in the a** one day, and could potentially haunt you forever. Remember that people can be like bloodhounds and never let things go. Food for thought, I'd say.
Yeah well you are forgetting something. The content here is 100 percent editable and removable. I could easily move this thread or others like it with private information, to the NSFW section, where it will not be indexed by search engines.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw, just to let you all know, I have an expat friend in Palawan who married a bar girl from Angeles City. However, she was only there for a month and was thinking of quitting cause she didn't like it. My friend said that he was her first barfine. The thing is, their marriage worked out, even though everyone warns against marrying a bar girl. So all rules have exceptions. The trick, he told me, is to snatch up the bar girls early, before they are there too long and get corrupted.
Not to rain on your friends parade here, Winston, but isn't that what all (former) bar girls will say? They will all try to downplay the time they worked there, the way girls always downplay the amount of exes they have or the number of sex partners they had. No bar girl will tell her future husband: "Sure, honey, I have been working there for two years and took about four hundred mongerdicks, but then I grew tired of it and now you're all I want!" No, lol, she'll tell him it was just a phase, she didn't like it, she never did anything with a customer, she was desperate for cash... it's not like there isn't this little thing called "lying" or "white lies", that women are somehow oblivious of instead of masters. ;)

The reason Dianne did not get corrupted is probably because it really does go against her nature, and because she already had a boyfriend and a son to take care of. But your friend might just be assuming the best from his wife. Don't we all? Men (and women!) are very much blind when it comes to the ones we love and any bad they might do, or might have done in the past.
Pardon me for committing an internet sin, but I am going to post here without reading the whole thread. So here goes.

An esteemed person who KNOWS this shit has related to me how these go-go bars do have "cherry girls" who are brand new, and are not available for "bar-fines".

And this esteemed person suggested to me that I look there for a bride. This was advice given me a few years ago, nothing I have followed up on. But this is a person who has more experience than most, a respectable and experienced person, who told me this.

So to be fair to Chairman Wu (and I too DO like teasing him), it's reasonable to believe that he knows the difference between a silk purse and a sow's ear.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

I don't know Marcos. Filipinos don't seem to be the best liars or actresses in the world. Mr. S will tell you they are like children, especially those from poorer and/or less educated classes which is where garden variety Angeles City bargirls tend to hail from. A westerner with an average IQ and a bit of street smarts can easily get to the bottom of their BS with a bit of effort as long as he retains his rationality. Not all westerners in SE Asia are as stupid and gullible as stereotypes would have you believe.

It doesn't take rocket scientist. A fresh girl vs. a veteran are usually night and day. The industry really does a number on most people in a few short years. If a girl is just 18-19, it's very possible that she is a complete newbie. If she doesn't have a kid back home or something or even if she does, she might turn out to be a decent long term match for some of those guys at least.

And I too have heard those stories about guys picking up the fresh off the truck gals in places like Pattaya (back in the day) or Angeles or wherever you have bars and girls. In fact, some wife and gf hunters actually base their strategy as such and focus on trolling those areas for the new girls. Give them the benefit of the doubt. When the girl is faking it, it's usually gonna be pretty damn obvious with just a bit of critical observation over a short period of time.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:Those are good points Marcos.

But Banano is WRONG to assume that Dianne went out with clients. He doesn't know that. Many Angeles City working girls refuse to go or are very picky about who they go out with or when they go out. Some are even so-called cherry girls which means that in theory anyway, they are virgins. Where else but in the Philippines would you have virgins working as bargirls lol?

Perhaps Dianne went to Atlantis to get a reaction out of Winston, kind of the way a girl might flirt with other guys just to make her man jealous, especially if they were having a fight.

My point is, even though it's likely that Diane just worked in those establishments a few days and never went out with anyone, just publicly broadcasting the fact that she worked in Angeles City night scene can hurt her reputation with others. People gossip and exaggerate all the time. That kind of info is so easy to take and run with, especially for haters.

I believe Winston should have kept such details about Dianne private for the sake of her reputation.
Yes true. Banano is just assuming the worst because that's what he WANTS to believe. I'm sick and tired of him constantly attacking Dianne on this issue and IGNORING all my warnings. He's a stupid ape who has been here too long and definitely has crossed the line too many times, including in this thread. He will now be banned.

Since he's an ugly ape with a mean bad personality, he does not even deserve the honor of a soldier's execution like Repatriate did here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24915 . He will just be put in a cage to rot like an animal from disease and starvation.

Yeah lots of bar girls do not go barfine. Especially the waitresses. But Banano doesn't care about the truth.

It looks like we have enemies on this board. Not everyone is our friend here. This thread is really the test of how mean spirited a guy can be. A mature decent guy would not constantly push on this issue. So we can know who the good guys and bad guys are based on how they respond to this issue.

Yes you are right Rock. I WOULD never broadcast the details about Dianne being at Atlantis. But that dickhead chanta76 brought out that post and forced me to address it. Then I got a message from YOU on WhatsApp asking me address it, remember? Why did you do that if you want me to keep these details private? lol. How was I supposed to respond? By pretending I don't know what that post is about? lol
My salient point was that you should never have published it or similar information in the first place and that you can at least refrain from posting similar stuff from now on. Cus once you post it, it's in the public domain and institutional memory as Chanta76 demonstrated.

Correct, you can go back and delete things or at least segregate them. Then the only way to find them is through wayback machine I suppose. But, it's still out there somewhere. The Internet is dangerous in that way.

Anyway, I brought your attention to is cus I know you often skip a lot of things and thought you would wanna know about this so you could address it if you like.

Is Banano's ban a permanent Repatriate style ban? What if he apologizes to you, gives you permission to post his apology, and promises to turn over a new leaf? Yeah right lol.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
He will just be put in a cage to rot like an animal from disease and starvation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09NWcKA7JKw
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

No need to call me a dick head. Like I said I followed you since you started your site. I'm not trying to flame you. Its's that you posted about Dianne and anyone can interpret in their own way.