Dianne is NOT a bar girl! Anyone who says that is BANNED!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Dianne is NOT a bar girl! Anyone who says that is BANNED!

Post by Winston »

See below. Listen up everyone. I'm not going to repeat this again. It's been already explained 100000000000000 times. Read the below carefully. This is the last time. Anyone who continues to bring up this lie about Dianne being a bar girl to try to slam me or Dianne unfairly, dishonestly and inaccurately, will be given a warning or banned! Enough is enough. This matter was settled LONG LONG ago so there is no excuse this time!

viewtopic.php?p=222753#p222753
Rock wrote:Winston, I think some people on the forum may consider Dianne a former bargirl cus she worked in Juliana's entertaining men there. I think to the eyes of most, Juliana's is one type of Angeles City bar.

Cus a bar in Angeles City is generally considered a place where men pay for more than just beer. That can include KTV, lounges, brothels, and go gos where guys pay at least for girls to sit and chat with them (via lady drinks, an hourly fee for company of women) and/or leave the establishment with them for bar hopping or perhaps a visit to a hotel.
No, they are obviously doing it to try to make me look bad. It's obvious. They all know this was debunked 1000000000000 times and settled LONG LONG ago. Yet they still bring it up because they love to slam me, like a pack of hungry wolves who smell blood and want to take advantage of any weakness in the top dog. It's just psychology of competitive species. That should be obvious to you. These guys aren't behaving logically or rationally or objectively. That should be obvious to you.

Now let's put things in perspective for the 1000000000000000000th fricking time. LISTEN UP EVERYONE! I'M NOT GONNA f***ing REPEAT THIS SHIT AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, whether Juliana's was a bar is debateabale. It is officially an entertainment lounge with shows on a theater stage. But it is certainly not a bar where western men go to barfine girls like a go go bar, as Rock said. Sure some girls may go with customers if they like them, but it is not the official policy of Juliana's to do barfines.

Second, Dianne was allegedly at Juliana's for only one or two weeks. She did not like working there and did not like customers touching her and she does not know how to flirt or act fake. So she wasn't suited for that kind of work.

Now, we've all had short term jobs that didn't work out. I sure have. I worked in a factory for a temp agency but I could not handle the speed and monotony, so I quit after a while. I also worked for one day as a supermarket stocker, but I was too slow so the manager requested a replacement to my temp agency. Now does that mean that I should be referred to as a "factory worker" for life? Or as a "supermarket stocker" for life just because I did that job for one day and failed at it?

No! Of course not. Duh. Trying out a job that doesn't suit you doesn't mean you've earned the title of that job for life. Duh. We all know that right? So quit lying and calling Dianne a bar girl or KTV girl. That's like calling me a factory worker or supermarket worker just cause I tried it out for a while.

Therefore, as you can see, it's unfair and inaccurate to try to call Dianne a "bar girl", even if Juliana's is a bar, for life, just because she tried it out for a short while and quit. See what I mean? You see how FRICKING STUPID AND MORONIC people are here?!

See what I mean Rock? These guys are dishonest and just trying to find ways to slam me and Dianne and make us look bad, even though they are doing it DISHONESTLY and UNFAIRLY and INACCURATELY. Now do you see the motivations of these assholes and pricks and losers?

Warning to everyone: I've addressed all this in the past. It's nothing new. Quit acting like it is. Or else I'm going to start issuing bans and warnings. Luc Furr was already banned for this. Hope that doesn't happen to any more of you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dianne is NOT a bar girl! Anyone who says that is BANNED

Post by Winston »

Chanta76 and Banano,
Have both of you dishonest asses read the above? Please confirm.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I never said that she was a go go girl nor did I think she every worked as a working girl. But from reading your own post.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4082&start=45

Here I just took it from there. Don't misunderstand me. Girls works in bar but because they work in the bar it doesn't mean they get bar fine. Ban me or delete my post to protect yourself up to you..If what you said only refers that Dianne worked there temp and she hated OK..I don't want to get into a huge flame war or debate with you about this. All I did was read this a long time ago and was under the impression that she did work in a bar. That's all ..I'm not trying to mess up Dianne reputation or anything...if it's an honest mistake..I apology.
Winston wrote:Hi all,
Just a quick update.

Dianne is working at the bar again!

Last night me and my friends were out and when we went to the nicest one, Dianne was there, just as I thought. She looked hot and symmetrical in her bikini outfit. But her face was miserable as hell, totally unhappy and moody. But then again, she's always unhappy and moody. That's the way she's become now.

One of my friends felt sorry for her, so he called her down for a drink and talked to her a bit. But he didn't learn anything new that I didn't hear before.

Like I said before, low class Filipinas like her and her family are incapable of thinking or making observations and comments.

Anyhow, it's hard for me to go there again, even though it's one of the best bars with the best shows, cause it's hard for me to see her like that, so unhappy and miserable, for 10 hours a day. I guess she has to, since she has no other source of income, not just for her, but for her sisters too, as even her rich aunt has had enough of supporting all of them.

But what can I do? I can't do anything to help her. And she won't follow any of our agreements or solutions. She just doesn't give a sh** anymore about anything and won't listen to anything or anybody. You could put her in a Viet Cong concentration camp and she wouldn't listen to anybody. Her mind is completely closed and trapped in her primitive one dimensional thinking and paranoia (she suspected silly things about me and our landlady that turned out to be completely false) and she is probably the most stubborn girl I've ever met. She can't even keep promises, follow through on little things, or even discuss things out.

Right now, we are really mad at each other and haven't seen each other or talked for several days. I've just been hanging out with my friends, including some from the list, organizing them into group outings, and seeing this sweet 28 year old girl that I met (no she's not from the bar, she's starting work at a call center).

But in case we don't end up back together, (and it's probably best we don't cause I can't deal with someone who is always moody and unhappy and bitchy all the time) I've made arrangements to talk to a lawyer to find out what my rights really are in regard to custody and/or visitation rights. My rich Filipino CEO friend is arranging it right now, for a consultation with one of his corporate lawyers.

One more thing that I realized is that Dianne could very well have some type of bipolar disorder or some other disorder. Remember in the beginning of our relationship, she would often go into these phases where she would be very moody and say hurtful rude things, as though she were a different person? Well perhaps that got worse with the hormone changes, and life stresses, since mental disorders that are dormant are usually triggered by stressful events, as psychology says. And that's why she's very moody and bitchy a high percentage of the time now.

Thus there's no way to discuss or compromise with someone who won't listen and can't even think.

She can't follow through on shit, is unstable and changeable, and is incapable of thinking. And she comes from a family of survivalists with no concept of right or wrong or of civility, ethics or fairness. Thus you can't sit down and have a fair rational civilized discussion with her or her kind.

Oh and no I haven't barfined anybody in the past few days. I've kind of outgrown that, and prefer real relationships and focusing on inner issues or intellectual interests.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chanta76,
Yes I remember that. That was an extreme case and a case of desperation. A year after our son was born, we got into an argument and after that did not speak to each other for 3 or 4 weeks. During that time I did not give her any money or child support because I figured if she needed it, she would contact me, but she was too stubborn to do so. So, with no money to buy baby milk and diapers for Angelo, Dianne went to work in Atlantis to try to earn some money. But she hated it and did not last long. The hours were long and tiring and she did not know how to flirt with customers. And she felt like an object on the stage which was demeaning.

So she did that out of desperation. I've worked a lot of jobs I wasn't suited for, because I needed the money. But I didn't last long in them either. So does that mean I should be labeled as a grocery store stocker or factory worker for life, just because I worked as one briefly through a temp agency? I asked you this several times. You didn't answer.

Obviously not. So there's your answer. On the same line of logic, you can't call Dianne a bar girl unless she's been there a significant amount of time and thrives in the bar girl lifestyle and knows how to play the game. Or unless she's made a career out of it. Agreed?

Also, in general terminology, someone is only labeled by their job by others if they have a long standing career with it. For example, a computer programmer who has worked as one for many years is usually called a "computer programmer". But someone on probation at a company who only lasted a few weeks and then quit or was fired, does not have a career there and therefore has not earned the title of that job. Make sense?

For example, if I said that "Mr. X is an engineer" that usually means that he has an established position as an engineer. In other words, he has worked consistently as one for a significant amount of time. But if this Mr. X only tried to be an engineer for one or two weeks and then quit or was fired because he wasn't suited for the position, then I would not normally refer to him as an engineer. You see what I mean?

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I understand Dianne is the mother to you child so you will be sensitive . Like I said I read your post a long time ago. I just took it from what you wrote.

At the same time newbies who might come across this site and read your history or come across that post may think different. Let's use your logic...let say someone went to medical school and got their MD but practice medicine only for 2 months but quit. Technically that person is a doctor because they got their license and this also applies if you went to law school and pass the bar exam and worked in a law office for let say 2 month but quit because it's not for them. Technically because they can go back to that field if they want too but I understand where your coming from. I understand your logic it;s like me getting job as a cook but I quit after 1 month and it wouldn't really define me. However , I worked as cook for one month so technically I did work as cook but I understand it wouldn't define me if that is what your implying.

Let's use the programmer . You define a programmer as someone who worked for years which I agree and can see from your side BUT at the same time let say someone worked as a programmer for few months but quit or got fired . Technically he or she did work as a programmer even though briefly but I could see where your coming from.

You mention that you worked in grocery store clerk or factory but that doesn't define you because it was a temp job. Let me answer that by using myself for example..I worked for UPS briefly over the summer. Do I see myself as UPS worker no...because I don't work for them anymore but I did work for them at one point in my life. If I meet someone who every worked for UPS there are things I know that we can share since we worked for the same company .

I think we are getting words mixed up by how you define yourself vs a job. A job is job people goes through life with different jobs. It wouldn't define them . I understand what your saying about Dianne that she is not hardcore bar girl..or gogo bar girl.

You mentioned about labels...here is the thing. Let say Winston you worked as male model and you appeared only on two magazine covers and quit because it's not for you and you did this years ago. Guess what..you wouldn't consider yourself a male model anymore because you did it long time ago and only briefly but if anyone came across your pictures they would assume you were a model at one point. You understand so regarding label you are right you wouldn't be called a model now because your not doing it but at one point you did modeling.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Lets use logic

If julianas is a bar wher girls get touched and go with customers for some p4p action then by definition diana was a bar girl?

Bar fine or not is irrelevant, length of her employment too.

She didnt work in kfc or in some normal restaurant, she knew exactly what she was doing by working in a sleazy joint like julianas.

Btw winston I think u tryin too hard to prove ur ex wasnt a hoe but nobody seems to be buying it.
You do have parents, wht do they say?
Technically ur dad could have gone to julianas and banged her for cash before you met her. How does tht make you feel and how is she not a p4p girl, seriously?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Lets use logic

If julianas is a bar wher girls get touched and go with customers for some p4p action then by definition diana was a bar girl?

Bar fine or not is irrelevant, length of her employment too.

She didnt work in kfc or in some normal restaurant, she knew exactly what she was doing by working in a sleazy joint like julianas.

Btw winston I think u tryin too hard to prove ur ex wasnt a hoe but nobody seems to be buying it.
You do have parents, wht do they say?
Technically ur dad could have gone to julianas and banged her for cash before you met her. How does tht make you feel and how is she not a p4p girl, seriously?
I already told you, you are assuming things. No one said that you can get p4p action at Julianas. You are assuming that without basis. What kind of logic is that? You just make up random shit in your pea brain and act like it's already fact. You are a delusional twit. You're lucky you aren't in front of me, or I'd f***ing deck you, I swear.

Rock and I both explained that it MAY BE POSSIBLE that a client could take a girl home from Juliana's if the girl liked him. But we didn't say it was a fact. If it happens, then it's unofficial. But most of the time, it does not happen. And no, bar girls will no go with anyone. If they aren't into you, they will tell you they have menstruation.

The thing is, assholes in this forum keep saying that I "got a bar girl pregnant". First, Juliana's isn't a go go bar. And second, he was there BEFORE I ever met her. So I didn't meet her in a bar. You just want to think that because you are desperate to try to slam her down and demean her, which I find sickening and repulsive.

If you knew anything about Dianne, you'd know that she hates the whole bar scene and doesn't want to be anywhere near it. You can ask WorldTraveler or Steve55 or Rock. They can verify this.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's very possible she gave the bar a try and it just wasn't for her, Winston. It's also possible that she was disgusted by the customers and too stubborn to come with them even if this meant making less money. She was in an environment that I would describe as questionable, but if you say she never offered more then her services as a waitress, I will believe you. She may live in a place that is the Sodom and Gomorra of the Philippines, but even Sodom and Gomorra must have had a few righteous citizens back in the day. ;)

I believe that if people wish to speculate on Dianne's past, they should have the right to do so no matter how distasteful and disrespectful you may find it. Personally I would not speak ill of someone else's wife or girlfriend, or of the mother of a friend's only child as that is rather low. I remember Newlife speaking negatively about my own wife and it made me want to strangle him with my bare hands, lol, so I understand your frustration.

Still, you operate this forum strictly on the principle of free speech. Free speech allows people to say pretty much anything. There are people here like Cornfed who go as far as to say members of a certain ethnic group aren't even human, for example. There are many politically incorrect, racist and frankly ridiculous things being said here and they tend to go unpunished because you value free speech so much. So when it's your personal life being discussed, and your words being called into question, it kind of forces you to maintain a sense of neutrality and allow people to say their worst. Even if it feels like shit, and even if it is blatantly false or misinformation. If you are certain the truth is on your side, the truth will prevail.

Just out of curiosity, Winston, what other jobs has Dianne held, what is her level of education and did she go to college or university, and if so, what did she study? I think she is very young and had Angelo when she was barely out of her teens - correct me if I'm wrong! - so she may not have a lot of working experience, which is why people may refer to her as a bar girl when being a waitress in a bar may be one of the few jobs she ever held. It's quite a big step from having a brief stint as a waitress in a shady bar to having been an active prostitute, though.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on April 13th, 2015, 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:Should Dianne perhaps be referred to as a "failed bargirl"?
Then why not call me a "failed warehouse worker" when slamming me? Because it's no fun. There's no juice or high in calling me that. But calling Dianne a "bar girl" gets some people off. It's sickening. Dianne detests the bar scene and doesn't even like to go into a go go bar as a visitor.
chanta76 wrote: Winston,

I understand Dianne is the mother to you child so you will be sensitive . Like I said I read your post a long time ago. I just took it from what you wrote.

At the same time newbies who might come across this site and read your history or come across that post may think different. Let's use your logic...let say someone went to medical school and got their MD but practice medicine only for 2 months but quit. Technically that person is a doctor because they got their license and this also applies if you went to law school and pass the bar exam and worked in a law office for let say 2 month but quit because it's not for them. Technically because they can go back to that field if they want too but I understand where your coming from. I understand your logic it;s like me getting job as a cook but I quit after 1 month and it wouldn't really define me. However , I worked as cook for one month so technically I did work as cook but I understand it wouldn't define me if that is what your implying.

Let's use the programmer . You define a programmer as someone who worked for years which I agree and can see from your side BUT at the same time let say someone worked as a programmer for few months but quit or got fired . Technically he or she did work as a programmer even though briefly but I could see where your coming from.

You mention that you worked in grocery store clerk or factory but that doesn't define you because it was a temp job. Let me answer that by using myself for example..I worked for UPS briefly over the summer. Do I see myself as UPS worker no...because I don't work for them anymore but I did work for them at one point in my life. If I meet someone who every worked for UPS there are things I know that we can share since we worked for the same company .

I think we are getting words mixed up by how you define yourself vs a job. A job is job people goes through life with different jobs. It wouldn't define them . I understand what your saying about Dianne that she is not hardcore bar girl..or gogo bar girl.

You mentioned about labels...here is the thing. Let say Winston you worked as male model and you appeared only on two magazine covers and quit because it's not for you and you did this years ago. Guess what..you wouldn't consider yourself a male model anymore because you did it long time ago and only briefly but if anyone came across your pictures they would assume you were a model at one point. You understand so regarding label you are right you wouldn't be called a model now because your not doing it but at one point you did modeling.
Excuse me, but medical school isn't a valid comparison. You have to spend 8 years in medical school before you can become a doctor. To work at Juliana's, you just have to be hot (so yes Dianne is considered hot) and show up and you will be accepted. Bad analogy.

We are not talking about a few months here. Dianne worked at Julianas less than two weeks. That's very little. And all this happened BEFORE I met her.

You can tell that the guys here are not neutral and unbiased. They are looking for a way to SPIN and TWIST things to justify calling Dianne a bar girl which is sickening. MarcosZeitola told me he finds it sickening too. But he is afraid to speak out for some reason. Only I seem to be brave enough to stand up to a pack of wolves.

You worked at UPS for the Summer so that would be 2 or 3 months. But we are talking LESS THAN TWO WEEKS HERE!

So are you saying you agree with me then?

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston

How can you be so sure that she never had sex for $$ if we know that you can get sex for money @ julianas, thats the reason why you need to be hot to get job in there?
How you know she worked there for 2 weeks?

My guess is she told you things you wanna hear and you being beta desperado believed her.

I just cant imagine her working there for 2 weeks and not going with customer? I cant see her saying no to japanese man that offers her $100. And japs dont go there just to have a beer and you know that
Last edited by Banano on April 13th, 2015, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, here's an issue you need to consider.

The world is a cruel judgmental place. Certain types of activities, if discovered, tend to be remembered. Anything remotely related to crime, drugs, prostitution, pornography, sex abuse, etc. get people sticky labels which can be used against them in the future. It's very different from an honest mundane trial job as say a paperboy or supermarket stocker. Regular jobs are uneventful and quickly forgotten. But if someone ever crosses the line into something which is controversial, well then, it stays with them unless it can be hidden. Working for a KTV or bar in what is considered Sin City in the Philippines, even for just one day, can taint a person long term, even permanently, if the information becomes public.

Case in point. An American girl I used to work with had a very short history of dating "generous mature gentlemen" while she was in university. She only did this a few times and I don't know if she ever slept with any of her dates. But unfortunately for her, it got discovered by her school and was reprimanded. Somehow, the story made it into the local press too.

Fast forward 12+ years. She tried to bury that history by working overseas a few years, getting an MBA, then applying to investment banks for work in China. By the time she got hired, she figured her past was just a couple foolish episodes of a young naive college girl and long forgotten. She started her post MBA dream job, as a high flying entry level investment banker in a Wall Street bulge bracket player's China division. But within months, a classmate from her university in a different office of the firm discovered that she was working for the bank and reported her dubious history to her superiors. Within days, she was canned and back out on the street. Since the firing was 'with cause', she became un-hirable, at least in that industry or pretty much with any larger American firm. So much for her cushy 6 figure income and bright prospects.

You mentioned that Dianne also worked in Atlantis or one of the other Fields Ave. bars in your post. How long did that go on? Anyway, working in any establishment like that or even Julianas is gonna incur judgment. Just stepping inside can taint a person. The best thing you can do is hide it, bury it under time, and hope that it disappears from all records and memories. If it's not known, then the problem is solved. But since you post all that stuff publicly, it tends to stick, at least among the readership here. So haters like Banano and others can be expected to use it against you.

My point is, it behooves you to keep certain things about the private life of yourself and your loved ones private. If you broadcast things publicly like that you visit brothels in Angles or that Dianne once worked briefly in Atlantis and Juliana's, certain people are gonna use it against you in the future.

Having a high profile has it's upside. Sure you've enjoyed many benefits because of it. But at the same time, there are downsides to it, especially if you share controversial information in the interest of total openness and honesty. By exposing sensitive details, you expose yourself to easy attacks.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

You mentioned that Dianne also worked in Atlantis or one of the other Fields Ave.

I missed this part but im not surprised by this, now its not the question whether she was a bar girl but rather how many joints she worked at and how much of her colorful past is hidden
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I think what we got here is a classic case of Streisand Effect, Winston. The more you forbid people from discussing certain issues, they more they will be brought up. Awful as this may be for you personally, fighting it by censorship only has the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

"The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet."

PS: I think it's funny how you are defending Dianne so fiercely, Winston, a woman you claim not to love. Maybe there's still some leftover feels? :oops: :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Those are good points Marcos.

But Banano is WRONG to assume that Dianne went out with clients. He doesn't know that. Many Angeles City working girls refuse to go or are very picky about who they go out with or when they go out. Some are even so-called cherry girls which means that in theory anyway, they are virgins. Where else but in the Philippines would you have virgins working as bargirls lol?

Perhaps Dianne went to Atlantis to get a reaction out of Winston, kind of the way a girl might flirt with other guys just to make her man jealous, especially if they were having a fight.

My point is, even though it's likely that Diane just worked in those establishments a few days and never went out with anyone, just publicly broadcasting the fact that she worked in Angeles City night scene can hurt her reputation with others. People gossip and exaggerate all the time. That kind of info is so easy to take and run with, especially for haters.

I believe Winston should have kept such details about Dianne private for the sake of her reputation.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Rock wrote:I believe Winston should have kept such details about Dianne private for the sake of her reputation.
Agree 100% with this. Winston has a tendency to treat his forums as some form of diary, and freely share every intimite detail of his love life, personal life, even his sex life. On the "my sexless relationship" thread he even mentioned how Dianne no longer enjoyed sex with him because, among other reasons, the small size of his manhood, lol. Those are not details any other man would share online so freely for everyone to read.

I think it may sometimes be wise to keep things for yourself, so problems like this don't continue to be brought up endlessly. The best way to keep yourself and your loved ones from emberassment is by keeping some things private, or just share them in PM or private conversations between friends. Angelo would not appreciate it if other boys found out his mother once worked in a bar, if only for so briefly. He'd probably get bullied with it, and even if others won't find out it may be a shameful thing for him to discover one day when he googles his dad's name and things pop up.

That, and, of course, other women Winston might date in the future. Or attempt to date. With the internet becoming more and more of a global thing, girls you date tend to look up your name. Who knows what they will find? It might negatively influence them. It's unwise to be too much of an open book, and better to keep the mystery alive a little more. Things that felt right to share one moment, may come back to bit you in the ass one day, and could potentially haunt you forever. Remember that people can be like bloodhounds and never let things go. Food for thought, I'd say.