Dianne is NOT a bar girl! Anyone who says that is BANNED!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dianne is NOT a bar girl! Anyone who says that is BANNED

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote: Since he's an ugly ape with a mean bad personality, he does not even deserve the honor of a soldier's execution like Repatriate did here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24915 . He will just be put in a cage to rot like an animal from disease and starvation.
Wait I have a better idea. Since his tongue and mouth are shockingly cruel, Banano will be given an execution that will be more befitting and equally cruel as that of his tongue and heart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_dr ... _quartered

"To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces)."

Sentence will be carried out in another thread. Banano will be given a last chance to speak before sentence is carried out.

Update: The announcement of his execution is here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26728
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Let's see, I wonder if it will be the Brazen Bull, or perhaps instead a poisoned Iron Maiden for this one. Make your bets!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Jester wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw, just to let you all know, I have an expat friend in Palawan who married a bar girl from Angeles City. However, she was only there for a month and was thinking of quitting cause she didn't like it. My friend said that he was her first barfine. The thing is, their marriage worked out, even though everyone warns against marrying a bar girl. So all rules have exceptions. The trick, he told me, is to snatch up the bar girls early, before they are there too long and get corrupted.
Not to rain on your friends parade here, Winston, but isn't that what all (former) bar girls will say? They will all try to downplay the time they worked there, the way girls always downplay the amount of exes they have or the number of sex partners they had. No bar girl will tell her future husband: "Sure, honey, I have been working there for two years and took about four hundred mongerdicks, but then I grew tired of it and now you're all I want!" No, lol, she'll tell him it was just a phase, she didn't like it, she never did anything with a customer, she was desperate for cash... it's not like there isn't this little thing called "lying" or "white lies", that women are somehow oblivious of instead of masters. ;)

The reason Dianne did not get corrupted is probably because it really does go against her nature, and because she already had a boyfriend and a son to take care of. But your friend might just be assuming the best from his wife. Don't we all? Men (and women!) are very much blind when it comes to the ones we love and any bad they might do, or might have done in the past.
Pardon me for committing an internet sin, but I am going to post here without reading the whole thread. So here goes.

An esteemed person who KNOWS this shit has related to me how these go-go bars do have "cherry girls" who are brand new, and are not available for "bar-fines".

And this esteemed person suggested to me that I look there for a bride. This was advice given me a few years ago, nothing I have followed up on. But this is a person who has more experience than most, a respectable and experienced person, who told me this.

So to be fair to Chairman Wu (and I too DO like teasing him), it's reasonable to believe that he knows the difference between a silk purse and a sow's ear.
*This reply is not towards you Jester, but guys in general.*

Jesus Christ. Why can't you guys find normal girls? Why even consider dating/marrying someone from a bar, even if they're "new"? This is why most people regard you guys as western creepers/sexpats. Go to shopping malls and others places in the Philippines and just approach all the women there you find attractive, including the employees working there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Dragon wrote:Jesus Christ. Why can't you guys find normal girls? Why even consider dating/marrying someone from a bar, even if they're "new"? This is why most people regard you guys as western creepers/sexpats. Go to shopping malls and others places in the Philippines and just approach all the women there you find attractive, including the employees working there.
Randomly harassing chicks is much more creepy and socially destructive than approaching them in bars.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Cornfed wrote:
Dragon wrote:Jesus Christ. Why can't you guys find normal girls? Why even consider dating/marrying someone from a bar, even if they're "new"? This is why most people regard you guys as western creepers/sexpats. Go to shopping malls and others places in the Philippines and just approach all the women there you find attractive, including the employees working there.
Randomly harassing chicks is much more creepy and socially destructive than approaching them in bars.
No offense but it sounds like you haven't approached too many women. What you said is pretty much feminist propaganda. How is walking up to girls and starting conversations creepy? I don't want praise Winston but, of all his personality flaws, the one thing he does right is having the balls to just approach women for conversation. The truth is if you are a decent value guy with charm, women would love being approached by you and you can have decent success. That means you can't be fat, dress poorly, have bad posture, and give off creeper vibes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Dragon wrote:No offense but it sounds like you haven't approached too many women. What you said is pretty much feminist propaganda.
Bullshit. I approach women at parties and bars where they expect to be approached.
How is walking up to girls and starting conversations creepy?
Because if you do so with the unstated intent of getting sex, then after enough such approaches these women think that all men approaching them are just pulling some cynical scam to get sex. There are various obvious and non-obvious downsides to society from this. I could go on all day about this, but just think, what if I were talking to a customer service lady where I wanted, you know, customer service, as opposed to f***ing her? Would this tend to improve my level of customer service, assuming she didn't want to f**k me, or not so much?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Cornfed wrote:
Dragon wrote:No offense but it sounds like you haven't approached too many women. What you said is pretty much feminist propaganda.
Bullshit. I approach women at parties and bars where they expect to be approached.
How is walking up to girls and starting conversations creepy?
Because if you do so with the unstated intent of getting sex, then after enough such approaches these women think that all men approaching them are just pulling some cynical scam to get sex. There are various obvious and non-obvious downsides to society from this. I could go on all day about this, but just think, what if I were talking to a customer service lady where I wanted, you know, customer service, as opposed to f***ing her? Would this tend to improve my level of customer service, assuming she didn't want to f**k me, or not so much?
That might be true, but I don't get what that has to do with approaching women and getting laid/starting relationships. You're trying to have fun and fulfill your needs, not save civilization. Besides, women don't really get approached in SE Asia. For the bold, there are rewards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mmpZFTt_Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBQayNVsFWE
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

dragon wrote:the one thing he does right is having the balls to just approach women for conversation. The truth is if you are a decent value guy with charm, women would love being approached by you and you can have decent success.
This makes sense dragon. And an approach is not necessarily "for sex" as PUAs do it. I mean, we all want sex eventually of course, but some of us want the romance part etc as well. Normal women also want to meet someone. I would argue, if it feels somewhat natural it's really not an "approach".
That's precisely western decadence conditioning.
If you're not vermin then there's no harm in wanting to meet someone in a normal situation.The only reason western skanks get approach-saturated is because there's too many left over thirsty chumps as we've discussed in other threads.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Some of us don't want to be vermin, for some reason.
Would you rather be 'vermin' and get laid every once in a while like a normal person, or be a man of morals at all costs even if it meant being lonely and not getting any action? It's kind of sad that nowadays, this seems to be the only option for many men. But if you unable to go abroad and find greener pastures (as you say you are unable to do so), what else is there to do but be alone and miserable while ranting on the internet about how unfair the world is?

Sometimes we have to choose between two evils, to saturate us for the time-being. See it as a temporary solution, while working towards a more permanent solution. You cannot change society by yourself, but I say you have a greater chance at success in life when you are mentally and physically sound. Getting some every once in a while helps keep the juices flowing, helps you to see things in perspective, and prevents depression. I say that's worth something! ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Dragon wrote: Jesus Christ. Why can't you guys find normal girls? Why even consider dating/marrying someone from a bar, even if they're "new"? This is why most people regard you guys as western creepers/sexpats. Go to shopping malls and others places in the Philippines and just approach all the women there you find attractive, including the employees working there.
I would be careful and cannot recommend to do this. Such actions could be quite misunderstood and seen as molesting women. If you met the wrong woman with the wrong men nearby - not necessarily related to her - in a shopping mall in Philippines, this might cost you extra tips if you want to get away from such accusations before guards and police let you go.

Keep in mind you are not everywhere welcome as a foreigner.

You also might find yourself in the hospital if she is together with some of her boyfriends...

Most women have boyfriends anyway, and the number of good women available is very small also in Philippines as many will marry while still young, and in case she is still single do you recommend to line up as her favorite number 8 or so?

----------

That's really different if you enjoy regular nightlife. In a bar you are safe as the customer. No woman can accuse you for approaching her. However I am not drinking any alcohol, and I do not like this loud disco music and dark rooms. So where to go? How to initiate the first contact? With who? What to say to her? etc. etc. - It's like a lottery game. Nobody could give me a clear answer yet to this question.

I often asked men when I was still young and not experienced to give me some advice to help me and to teach me how to approach women - but so far this always was the turning point - all those so-called friends were getting evasive, conversation about women quickly finished.

For me personally, I advice to look for introduction - very popular in Asia - to be in a group with some people who know you and her already. The problem is however such an approach takes a lot of time.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

droid wrote: If you're not vermin then there's no harm in wanting to meet someone in a normal situation.
Can you define what means a 'normal situation' for you?

About vermin etc., it has nothing to do how you are - but it has everything to do what the other person is thinking about you, even if you have honest intention. Some women are very quick in accusing men, others like to make fun out of you, considering you as a target of scorn.

For this reason, as you cannot predict the result of a 'normal situation', I would never approach a woman while studying in the same school with her, while working in the same company, while living next to her home etc. etc. - I had enough plenty of bad experiences/accusations/scorn with women in my life while still living in Europe.

So - again my question - what is a 'normal situation' for you?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Dragon wrote:.... women don't really get approached in SE Asia. For the bold, there are rewards
Is it so?

Please keep in mind, the majority of women in SE Asia are Muslim, Indonesia has far over 200 million people. I do not expect any reward if approaching them, more the opposite.

I am not a Muslim and religion plays a major part in SE Asia.

Other SE-Asian women, like the Thai, are approached all the time by local men and foreigners.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

What's with all the jadedness Yohan? you seem pretty traumatized still, i thought all the years in saner japan had a healing effect.
I'd say you and cornfed are a bit out to lunch. I'm more convinced everyday it's actually the retarded bar-scene that's becoming a no-go zone, where you're actually expected not to bother cliquish, attention whoring cunts and their 'sets'.

Let's remember, we're talking of a global scope, not just western environments, so throw all traumas aside (i myself still have to completely do that).

Situation 1:
Dance class, lock eyes with this colombian lady, talk about the experience. Next time around, repeat, ask for number. i say "i want to get to know you", texting later on.

Situation 2:
Politely talk to this hotel desk colombian lady about the new city etc, she has a nice vibe, responds well, soft-spoken. Next day ask her out, says yes but "must be discreet" and/but out of time. Next day when checking out, hand her over number in paper. She texts a few hours later.

Situation 3:
Walking in china electronic trade fair.
Chicks approach and say "you're beautiful, can we take a picture with you?" lol (still too west-traumatized to ask them for number)

Situation 4:
Breakfast waiter at shangri-la hotel, great vibe, asks what i'm doing in china etc, let's me ask her about her job, etc, gravitates towards me.
next day same drill, agree on having a date on friday.

Situation 5:
Japan airlines, ridiculously gorgeous flight attendant approaches with drinks.
Say hello, "it's my first time in japan", can't contain myself, saying "you are SOOO beautiful" while pointing with hand, "Ohhh thank you! where do you come from?" etc. Meanwhile, japanese executives are oblivious of all flight attendants...

I have some others, as well as failures of course.
Interestingly, the failures have been worse at bars, and those are the ones in which i've actually been made to feel like "vermin" Lol.

Note that I'm NOT claiming to be a PUA, and i didn't "bang" any of those women, but the point is clear that you can meet some decent woman outside of %$#^ bars and parties. Especially outside the west of course.
Last edited by droid on May 31st, 2015, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Yohan wrote:
Dragon wrote:.... women don't really get approached in SE Asia. For the bold, there are rewards
Is it so?
Please keep in mind, the majority of women in SE Asia are Muslim, Indonesia has far over 200 million people. I do not expect any reward if approaching them, more the opposite.
Other SE-Asian women, like the Thai, are approached all the time by local men and foreigners.
Ohh com'on, it's obvious most of us are not going to Indonesia. Don't use that diversion.

@ Dragon
Good point.
See situation#5 on my post above (although that's NEA).
You don't even have to be that "bold" in SEA, they are generally down to earth so you can just have a normal conversation.

@ yohan
If I can ask, how/where did you meet your wife?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

droid wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Is it so?
Ohh com'on, it's obvious most of us are not going to Indonesia. Don't use that diversion.

@ Dragon
Good point.
See situation#5 on my post above (although that's NEA).
You don't even have to be that "bold" in SEA, they are generally down to earth so you can just have a normal conversation.

@ yohan
If I can ask, how/where did you meet your wife?
Yeah stay away from Muslim places. The women are more unattractive and things are more restrictive.