Guys, approaching a Chicago woman can get you killed!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Guys, approaching a Chicago woman can get you killed!

Post by traveller »

I understand that spring is headed towards Chicago and the weather there will start warming up in a couple of months. But single guys looking to mingle with young ladies better cross Chicago off of their list of travel cities. Every month, more and more young ladies are moving into the city and hooking up with guys that are in gangs, guys that are in the lethal flash mobs, guys that are serial killers, wanted cop killers, armed muggers, they are hooking up with guys that get their $350,000+ a year, their luxury sports vehicles, and all else, through crime and illegal drugs.

When women hook up with hardened criminals, it means certain trouble and hardship, not only for that woman's family, but also everyone that is near her in the community. Chicago's entire downtown area, south loop area, the entire lakefront area from Lawrence Avenue southward, all of it is completely overrun by the flash mobs, which gun down, murder, and then rob innocent people (innocent people only, not other gang bangers!), they attack CTA trains and buses, they are known to attack police officers in their squad cars! And young women are moving left and right from the suburbs into the downtown area and hooking up with the guys in the flash mobs, even moving to the most mob infested neighborhoods like Wicker Park, Hyde Park, the Loop area, the near south side area, the Lincoln Park area, and even the Washington Park area.

Guys, don't even think of approaching that group of bikini clad ladies on Oak Street Beach, North Avenue Beach, whether they are working on their tan or swimming in the lake, or even those ladies you see over by Buckingham Fountain, window shopping on Michigan Avenue, strolling down Navy Pier, posing near the Cloud Gate bean, playing in the Crown Fountain, or dancing at that downtown nightclub. Doing so is literally about as likely to get a single guy gunned down, murdered, and then robbed by that woman's boyfriend/fiancee/husband and/or his gang of cronies as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat is likely to get the beater swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Guys, approaching a Chicago woman can get you killed!

Post by traveller »

I'm quite surprised nobody has replied here. Chicago's beaches have apparently opened for the summer, even though the Weather Channel has apparently predicted another chilly summer for Chicagoland as well as the Great Lakes/Corn belt area.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Nobody replied on here but I. You are the HA's Taco of delusional paranoia of approaching or accosting AW.
I approached women when I had not realized their man was nearby, and I walked away unscathed with no dialogue of detriment exchanged
with whom might be jealous and/or defensive. Maybe lift some weights if you aren't statuesque already so these people wouldn't think that they can kill ya' and would get away with it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 2:32 pm
You are the HA's Taco of delusional paranoia
a romantic evening sitting around a campfire...

or a quiet drive through the countryside...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 2:32 pm
Nobody replied on here but I. You are the HA's Taco of delusional paranoia of approaching or accosting AW.
I approached women when I had not realized their man was nearby, and I walked away unscathed with no dialogue of detriment exchanged
with whom might be jealous and/or defensive. Maybe lift some weights if you aren't statuesque already so these people wouldn't think that they can kill ya' and would get away with it.
This guy posts the same exact shit every few weeks to few months. What more is there to say about the Chicago suburbs?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

traveller wrote:
March 26th, 2015, 12:55 pm
I understand that spring is headed towards Chicago and the weather there will start warming up in a couple of months. But single guys looking to mingle with young ladies better cross Chicago off of their list of travel cities. Every month, more and more young ladies are moving into the city and hooking up with guys that are in gangs, guys that are in the lethal flash mobs, guys that are serial killers, wanted cop killers, armed muggers, they are hooking up with guys that get their $350,000+ a year, their luxury sports vehicles, and all else, through crime and illegal drugs.

When women hook up with hardened criminals, it means certain trouble and hardship, not only for that woman's family, but also everyone that is near her in the community. Chicago's entire downtown area, south loop area, the entire lakefront area from Lawrence Avenue southward, all of it is completely overrun by the flash mobs, which gun down, murder, and then rob innocent people (innocent people only, not other gang bangers!), they attack CTA trains and buses, they are known to attack police officers in their squad cars! And young women are moving left and right from the suburbs into the downtown area and hooking up with the guys in the flash mobs, even moving to the most mob infested neighborhoods like Wicker Park, Hyde Park, the Loop area, the near south side area, the Lincoln Park area, and even the Washington Park area.

Guys, don't even think of approaching that group of bikini clad ladies on Oak Street Beach, North Avenue Beach, whether they are working on their tan or swimming in the lake, or even those ladies you see over by Buckingham Fountain, window shopping on Michigan Avenue, strolling down Navy Pier, posing near the Cloud Gate bean, playing in the Crown Fountain, or dancing at that downtown nightclub. Doing so is literally about as likely to get a single guy gunned down, murdered, and then robbed by that woman's boyfriend/fiancee/husband and/or his gang of cronies as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat is likely to get the beater swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets.
I always find it hilarious when you guys think crime pays so well. Most criminals live in poverty, and the few that don't are extremely wealthy but aren't your typical street thugs. There is a reason you don't see many nice cars in the ghetto, but you wouldn't know that unless you lived in the bad area of the city and work with the frequently incarcerated as often as I do
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HouseMD wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 5:21 pm
I always find it hilarious when you guys think crime pays so well. Most criminals live in poverty, and the few that don't are extremely wealthy but aren't your typical street thugs. There is a reason you don't see many nice cars in the ghetto, but you wouldn't know that unless you lived in the bad area of the city and work with the frequently incarcerated as often as I do
However it remains the fact, that women are likely to be attracted more to bad boys than to ordinary men without a criminal record.
There is hardly any bad boy without girls running after him, but there are many young honest men who are lonely and cannot find any nice female partner.

This goes even so far that criminal men serving time in jail receive plenty of love letters from women and even female prison staff like the idea to socialize with such men.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... finds.html
Why women really DO love bad boys: Females are more likely to lust after people with criminal records than males, study finds
Hybristophilia sees people attracted to those who carry out criminal acts
A study focused on 300 cases of prison workers in the US and Europe
It found female workers were more affected by the behaviour than males
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/three-re ... _b_9122470
Three Reasons Good Girls Like Bad Boys

It happens all the time, without fail. The sweetest girl goes for that terrible worthless bad boy - AGAIN! She has so much to offer, the perfect catch, yet she chooses a boy (we can’t even bear to call him a man) a handful of notches below her level.
There are many of these articles on the internet, written by totally different people in different countries and this is their observation.
In our Western world to be a thug pays off - their reward are plenty of females who want to be with them...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

traveller wrote:
March 26th, 2015, 12:55 pm
....more and more young ladies are moving into the city and hooking up with guys that are in gangs, guys that are in the lethal flash mobs, guys that are serial killers, wanted cop killers, armed muggers...
It is true and a proven fact that many Western women prefer bad boys to ordinary men.
Women often reject ordinary men who they consider to be 'boring', they are looking for somebody who is offering them an 'unusual and exciting life-style' - often connected with alcohol and drugs.

The dating scene in Western countries is appalling, the criteria how women choose their male friends and give preference to criminal men is hardly to understand and shameful.

Today in the DailyMail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... exham.html
'Thrill-seeking' female prison officer, 26, who performed Christmas Day sex act on killer driver in his prison cell weeps as she is jailed for a year
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 10:30 am
HouseMD wrote:
However it remains the fact, that women are likely to be attracted more to bad boys than to ordinary men without a criminal record.
There is hardly any bad boy without girls running after him, but there are many young honest men who are lonely and cannot find any nice female partner.

This goes even so far that criminal men serving time in jail receive plenty of love letters from women and even female prison staff like the idea to socialize with such men.

Why women really DO love bad boys: Females are more likely to lust after people with criminal records than males, study finds

It happens all the time, without fail. The sweetest girl goes for that terrible worthless bad boy - AGAIN! She has so much to offer, the perfect catch, yet she chooses a boy (we can’t even bear to call him a man) a handful of notches below her level.
There are many of these articles on the internet, written by totally different people in different countries and this is their observation.
In our Western world to be a thug pays off - their reward are plenty of females who want to be with them...
The women themselves are toxic. They may look harmless on the outside, but in their toxic, violent hearts, they are worse than Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein put together! The women themselves are toxic, and that's why they go for guys that are toxic. American women live like demons. And demons hang out with demons. It's that simple.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Mercury wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 7:06 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 10:30 am
HouseMD wrote:

The women themselves are toxic. They may look harmless on the outside, but in their toxic, violent hearts, they are worse than Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein put together! The women themselves are toxic, and that's why they go for guys that are toxic. American women live like demons. And demons hang out with demons. It's that simple.
Hyperbolic much? I have plenty of good women in my life and I'm certainly no bad boy
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

It's also true that thrill-seeking western men prefer trashy sluts to "nice girls". We live in a degenerate society which has programmed most of us (most, I repeat, MarcosZeitola and the like are exceptions) to not care about producing children. Take children away and that is the point of sex? Physical pleasure plus entertainment. But physical pleasure is the same with masturbation as with real sex, and masturbation is cheaper and easier, so those who primarily want physical pleasure choose masturbation. Real sex is for those who want entertainment (or validation, which should be considered a variation on what I'm calling entertainment), meaning the exciting people that everyone else wants. Women all want exciting tattooed bad boys because that is what society tells then to want. Men all want exciting sluts with heavy makeup and silicone breasts spilling out of tight low cut tops, because that is what society tells them to want. Look at the loveme.com images at the top of this webpage...