My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Then, even my sister has given me automated lines like "You're just not looking in the right places" whenever I tell her almost every girl in Los Alamos is taken; I've gone out in Los Alamos and every woman I see is with her boyfriend/husband or has a ring on her finger.
Those girls you meet, that are taken, would they still be so "taken" if you looked like this?

But then, they might be "taken" when instead they see this, right?

Pretty much yes. Keep in mind that in most cities in America, single men outnumber single women, so it's a matter of time before all the women are taken. If you haven't found a potential life partner in high school or college, you're SOL. In most places outside the Matrix, people focus on personality first before looks, which is why there's Happier Abroad.

Also if there were single women in Los Alamos, they would all be divorcees and/or single moms with a lot of baggage, and we all know divorcees and single moms are NOT good dating options. Even if I had top 10 percent looks, I would still boycott the American dating scene (unless I was in a city like El Paso where women truly act sweet and feminine) because I don't want a girl who likes me only for my looks because that would NOT be a real relationship.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Pretty much yes. Keep in mind that in most cities in America, single men outnumber single women, so it's a matter of time before all the women are taken. If you haven't found a potential life partner in high school or college, you're SOL. In most places outside the Matrix, people focus on personality first before looks, which is why there's Happier Abroad.

Also if there were single women in Los Alamos, they would all be divorcees and/or single moms with a lot of baggage, and we all know divorcees and single moms are NOT good dating options.
Nah, women abroad also care about looks. They are just human beings like you and me. You care about looks, I care about looks, girls care about looks. Common knowledge.

And no, women dating in high school or college says nothing, because they break up again too. Many such early-in-life relationships don't last. A woman who is "off the market" one week, may be available again next week. It's bullshit to say that statistics are against you, it's a little more complicated then that. As for looks, to end on a positive note: looks can be improved. Weight can be lost. A tan and a decent haircut, as well as decent clothing, can be acquired. Looking better causes a man to feel better about himself, and to be more confident and comfortable in his own skin. Which in turn, causes more opportunities for sex and relationships. Have you thought of that before?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Pretty much yes. Keep in mind that in most cities in America, single men outnumber single women, so it's a matter of time before all the women are taken. If you haven't found a potential life partner in high school or college, you're SOL. In most places outside the Matrix, people focus on personality first before looks, which is why there's Happier Abroad.

Also if there were single women in Los Alamos, they would all be divorcees and/or single moms with a lot of baggage, and we all know divorcees and single moms are NOT good dating options.
Nah, women abroad also care about looks. They are just human beings like you and me. You care about looks, I care about looks, girls care about looks. Common knowledge.

And no, women dating in high school or college says nothing, because they break up again too. Many such early-in-life relationships don't last. A woman who is "off the market" one week, may be available again next week. It's bullshit to say that statistics are against you, it's a little more complicated then that. As for looks, to end on a positive note: looks can be improved. Weight can be lost. A tan and a decent haircut, as well as decent clothing, can be acquired. Looking better causes a man to feel better about himself, and to be more confident and comfortable in his own skin. Which in turn, causes more opportunities for sex and relationships. Have you thought of that before?

what about us gu ys who look ugly no matter what? Whats your advice? LOL
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Would women abroad also only want the top 10 percent of guys? And are girls all the same worldwide? And is there actually no such thing as Happier Abroad?
Women abroad are more willing to settle for less; doesn't mean they don't dream of more. ;)

There's definitely a HappierAbroad, but for many it's simply EasierAbroad.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I think happier abroad is a fairy tale like PUA. The guys who get high quality women will get it anyways without much work and the guys who struggle will always struggle.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think happier abroad is a fairy tale like PUA. The guys who get high quality women will get it anyways without much work and the guys who struggle will always struggle.
Not really, foreign women often differ with Western women about what they expect from a man.

For example, every Western woman I knew and could talk a little, rarely but sometimes while in a group, did expect from me consumption of alcohol. - You are considered as weak, if you don't drink.

I don't drink. I never heard from any Asian woman that a man who does not drink alcohol is weak, more the opposite...

While I was still living in Europe, every Western woman considered my apartment as too small, my car as too cheap, my motorcycle as too slow, my salary as too low... etc.etc. How can a young man without any support from somewhere earn so much money in such a short time? There was no consideration at all.

However, not even one time an Asian woman (from Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines) told me something like that - I was working for a travel agency in Europe and had a lot to do with Asians - they were all into gossip and introducing somebody - nobody was laughing about me, nobody was scornful - they were asking me about my home and they were surprised it's not a rent, but it belonged to me, they were asking me how can you save up this money, they did not care about the car, they told me in their home in Asia, parents never had a car only a bicycle. They did not ask for my salary, but were asking me how long did I do that work and how many times I changed my job, even asking me for any criminal record, but there is none. Nothing to worry, no drugs and no gambling...

It's not really a fairly tale - women are not really the same 'everywhere', they do not expect from men the same everywhere.
There are clearly differences in behavior between Western women and Asian women in general. Western and Asian life-styles are quite different from each other.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Women abroad are more willing to settle for less; doesn't mean they don't dream of more

There's definitely a HappierAbroad, but for many it's simply EasierAbroad.
It depends about which countries are you talking, not all Asian countries are so poor and not all Western countries are so rich.

What is wrong with 'EasierAbroad'?

Why shall I settle down with poor quality girls in Europe, when I can settle down with a much better marriage material in Asia for a long term relationship? Not only the woman has a choice, I as a man have also a right to choose - I can also accept or reject a woman, consent for a relationship requires consent to each other, it's not a single way from girl to boy.

What do you mean with 'EasierAbroad'? Short-time, prostitution? As far as I know, girls in Germany, Italy etc. are much cheaper than here in Japan, they are standing over there somewhere in the street and you drive by with a car and pick them up for a few Euro. This is not the way it is done here in Japan.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

So just don't talk to them about it, or anything.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think happier abroad is a fairy tale like PUA. The guys who get high quality women will get it anyways without much work and the guys who struggle will always struggle.
Not really, foreign women often differ with Western women about what they expect from a man.

For example, every Western woman I knew and could talk a little, rarely but sometimes while in a group, did expect from me consumption of alcohol. - You are considered as weak, if you don't drink.

I don't drink. I never heard from any Asian woman that a man who does not drink alcohol is weak, more the opposite...

While I was still living in Europe, every Western woman considered my apartment as too small, my car as too cheap, my motorcycle as too slow, my salary as too low... etc.etc. How can a young man without any support from somewhere earn so much money in such a short time? There was no consideration at all.

However, not even one time an Asian woman (from Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines) told me something like that - I was working for a travel agency in Europe and had a lot to do with Asians - they were all into gossip and introducing somebody - nobody was laughing about me, nobody was scornful - they were asking me about my home and they were surprised it's not a rent, but it belonged to me, they were asking me how can you save up this money, they did not care about the car, they told me in their home in Asia, parents never had a car only a bicycle. They did not ask for my salary, but were asking me how long did I do that work and how many times I changed my job, even asking me for any criminal record, but there is none. Nothing to worry, no drugs and no gambling...

It's not really a fairly tale - women are not really the same 'everywhere', they do not expect from men the same everywhere.
There are clearly differences in behavior between Western women and Asian women in general. Western and Asian life-styles are quite different from each other.

There is good women in the west. They are just far and few between. There is a good woman in america that will beat the hell out of any asian woman in terms of character, hard work, and trustworthiness, and looks.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: There is good women in the west. They are just far and few between. There is a good woman in america that will beat the hell out of any asian woman in terms of character, hard work, and trustworthiness, and looks.
If this is true I wonder how this forum called HappierAbroad is able to exist....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: There is good women in the west. They are just far and few between. There is a good woman in america that will beat the hell out of any asian woman in terms of character, hard work, and trustworthiness, and looks.
If this is true I wonder how this forum called HappierAbroad is able to exist....
because they are "far and few". Also they often aren't the most prettiest or sexiest gals.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Yohan wrote:
because they are "far and few". Also they often aren't the most prettiest or sexiest gals.
Sounds to me still better to check out how foreign women - there are not so few and quite near if you get on an airplane. -

BTW not all foreign women are pretty and sexy - pretty, sexy etc. this is difficult to measure and to judge. It's more a personal preference, here in Asia, FarEast and South East Asia, the majority of women is likely short, black hair, dark eyes, there are for sure men in Europe or USA who prefer a different type of woman. Expect a large group of them to be Buddhist or Muslim and often with limited knowledge of English.

A major factor how to choose out of foreign women is maybe if you want the woman to live with you in Western countries or if you prefer to relocate to Asia to a particular country - plenty of Asian women might be fine if you relocate, but are unfit to live outside their own country.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Post by Kublai Khan »

To the TO:

I did not read you entire post as it kind of repeats itself, but let me tell you this: it is nothing more than the usual shaming language from blue pillers and western skanks who don't want to hear the truth and feel threatened. Don't worry, we've all been there. I recently had a dicussion online with some typical western mangina loser shame talking everyone with a foreign wife. Most of these guys are either jealous or don't know any better. Hell, I was not much better when I was still on the blue pill. Let these western white knights learn it the hard way. Let them get burned by western women.