Why does America hate loners?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does America hate loners?

Post by Wolfeye »

So it'll just post like before now? I honestly didn't notice that message, although I did see one that was referencing saving the draft. It also said that it would only save the title & the subject, not the information- which doesn't make any sense (if nothing else, that's not the draft- it's the title & subject).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, certainly seems like it posts like it did before. Thanks, Winston.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Temprano26 wrote:Every time I go out alone people look away from me as if I am not even there. Most people instead of talking to me would rather talk about me. Nobody smiles at me or looks me in the eye. It doesn't matter if I have no friends because I am out of town. It does not matter that I just go out cause I want to socialize. It doesn't matter that I feel alone. People just want no interaction with a loner. Then America wonders why a guy snaps and goes on a killing spree.

Do you feel alone in America too? How many people do you see solo at a public place? Does America ostracize you too for it?
It appears that kind of atmosphere is enforced at American carnivals! More and more carnivals it appears are enforcing "No Single Riders" policies on more of their rides. I even remember reading about some clowns talking about the Zipper ride, which is my all time favorite since I was little, about people being able to "turn sideways" and "remove their legs from under the lap bar" while the ride is in motion. That gossip has led to practically every single Zipper nationwide enforcing a "No Single Riders" policy. Now I've ridden solo on the Zipper innumerable times, and I never turned sideways or slipped out from under the lap bar, and I never even got hurt before when riding solo on the Zipper. And in fact, nowadays, the Chicago based Windy City Amusements carnival company even says that it's insurance company forbids them (Windy City Amusements) from allowing people to ride solo on their Zipper! Countless carnivals are also apparently even enforcing "No Single Riders" policies on other rides such as the Orbiter, the Spider, the Scrambler, the Sizzler, and even the Cliffhanger.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You don't see many people out by themselves in America especially at movie theaters or restaurants. You really need to have friends to go out with or you will just stay at home in the USA because there is this stigma of being seen all by yourself in a public place.

In other countries, there is no stigma of going out by yourself. No wonder why so many single people just stay home all the time in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I didn't necessarily know America hated loners, but if so: They're probably afraid of us because they think we'll gradually convert ourselves from edgy Travis Bickles and lone wolves into overconfident DIY alpha male studs who get laid a lot, make location-independent income, and don't play by their rules. They're probably right, too! :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/