Los Angeles is just as terrible as Dallas.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Los Angeles is just as terrible as Dallas.

Post by Temprano26 »

I had some fun hanging out with my Dad in Longbeach, California riding bicycles around the bay, getting a lot of sun. It was fun being outdoors if not for the dry social scene. People are so disinterested and disengaged that I had to force every interaction. Most people were frustrating to talk to, never interacting with me, just talking about themselves.

Hollywood has more homeless people than it does movie stars. Beverly Hills is just a wealthy shopping area. A lot of overrated razzle dazzle. After an eleven mile hike around wealthy neighborhoods I feel nothing in my soul. I am tired of living in a world of no connections or interactions.

The warmest people I met were usually foreigners like this Iranian lady and a German girl. Americans are too difficult and dont want to be bothered.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Los Angeles is just as terrible as Dallas.

Post by Jester »

I'm in Athens Georgia now. Night and day with Los Angeles.

If cuircumstances had been different, and I had been able to stay here at age 17 instead of leaving, experiencing the actual town instead of a half-dead suburban life, I might have stayed here.

Women are a good reason to go abroad, but I do think there are some places in America where people in general are decent.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

What do you look like? Post your picture.

Aut Vincere Aut Mors
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Well I do like yours.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Temprano26 wrote:I had some fun hanging out with my Dad in Longbeach, California riding bicycles around the bay, getting a lot of sun. It was fun being outdoors if not for the dry social scene. People are so disinterested and disengaged that I had to force every interaction. Most people were frustrating to talk to, never interacting with me, just talking about themselves.
Hollywood has more homeless people than it does movie stars. Beverly Hills is just a wealthy shopping area. A lot of overrated razzle dazzle. After an eleven mile hike around wealthy neighborhoods I feel nothing in my soul. I am tired of living in a world of no connections or interactions.
The warmest people I met were usually foreigners like this Iranian lady and a German girl. Americans are too difficult and dont want to be bothered.
Great points. I lived in LA and SD a long time ago, huge crowded metropolis yet you feel anonymous. Tons of psychos. Never setting foot there again.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Sd? South Dallas?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Los Angeles and San Diego. Californiasylum.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

It can be said about Dallas too. Cali is developing the first automated car and its awesome from a techno-economic perspective but my pain is emotionally.
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

I'm detecting high level autism with this one...
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

DarrylJenks wrote:I'm detecting high level autism with this one...
Should I again post a link to your blog about New York, which is very similar to this OP?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

What about autism?