Does it cost $50k to start a business in Philippines? LOL

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Does it cost $50k to start a business in Philippines? LOL

Post by Winston »

Why do white American guys always exaggerate and inflate numbers in every way - costs, expenses, income, accomplishments, etc? I'm so sick and tired of 90+ percent of them doing that. Even white guys who are my friends here do that. Here is a funny example:

Sean, our friend behind LovePrivateEye.com and known in the forum as username "air_king", told me and Rock that he spent $50,000 USD setting up his tiny little Mei Mei bubble tea food stall in Angeles City. Rock gave him the benefit of the doubt, even though it's obviously bullshit, because he sympathizes with white guys who inflate numbers and exaggerate, since he does it himself sometimes.

If it costs $50,000 USD to set up a tiny little food stall business in the Philippines, a country where the average wage is $7 a day, then no one would set up a business there. Common sense. Come on now. Duh. That figure is totally implausible.

Sean claimed he had to pay bribes and import lots of supplies from Taiwan to set up his bubble tea shop. However, that still does NOT equal anywhere near 50k. Think about it. Filipinos told me that to open a small business in Philippines, even just a food stall, costs about $1,000 to start up. Then you add the supplies, rent of the stall, licensing fees, etc. Now, if Sean had to pay bribes, they would be about a few hundred dollars. Maybe even a thousand dollars. Bribes in the Philippines are nowhere near what he claims. And his supplies consist of sugar and flavoring powder or syrup used to make bubble tea, along with plastic cups and blender machines. Come on now. That doesn't cost much to buy or ship. Get real man.

At most, all of that should cost UNDER $3,000 USD. But not anywhere near $50,000. So his numbers are off by $47,000 USD. I can't believe that Rock would fall for that and think it's plausible. WTF is Rock smoking? It seems that because Rock is a white guy who LOVES to hype and inflate numbers, cause it's in his blood, that he sympathizes with other white guys who do that too and so gives them the benefit of the doubt. Seeing hyped numbers somehow titillates and arouses Rock. LOL

Now, I don't know why a white guy would inflate his expenses. After all, I get pride out of saying that I spent LESS, not more, and in talking about how much money I saved. So I don't know why white guys would brag about how much they spent and want to inflate that. It's not logical or rational at all. So I don't know. I guess white guys are friggin WEIRD. I can't explain it. But most white guys do that for sure. I don't know why. No offense to anyone here. Just calling a spade a spade.

Moreover, here's the KICKER: Sean and his girlfriend who ran the bubble tea stand with him told me that he was only paying his employee 150p a day to run the place, which is about $3 or $4 dollars a day!!!!!!!! NO FRIGGIN WAY MAN!!!!!!!!! That's not even the minimum wage which is 300p or 7 dollars!!!!!!! It's about HALF the minimum wage in the Philippines!!!!!!!! WTF man???????

Think about it everyone. If a man invested $50,000 to start up a little business, would he then hire workers at 3 dollars a day to run it, thus getting the lowest quality workers who constantly quit after payday and then have to rehire and retrain new workers all the time? LOL. Yeah right. What a joke!

THINK about it. If you were smart enough to have saved up a big sum like 50,000 dollars to invest in a business (which most western guys don't even have in capital), then how could you be dumb enough to only hire workers to run it at 3 dollars a day (which is HALF the minimum wage in the Philippines) and get the shittiest workers who constantly quit because they get paid so little? That's gotta be the dumbest and most implausible thing I ever heard. No one would shoot themselves in the foot like that or self-sabotage their own business like that! Get real.

Yet Rock never applied critical thinking to such a simple thing, because he LOVES to inflate numbers and he loves people who do that too, so he wants to believe them, because BIG NUMBERS titillate and arouse guys like Rock. LOL It's in his blood it seems. LOL

I could not understand why Sean would only pay his workers 3 bucks a day, which was far less than minimum wage. Sheesh. He must be the most stingy guy on the planet. He would make Scrooge from "A Christmas Carol" look generous. LOL. It's also common sense that if you pay that low, you will only get the lowest quality workers, or nothing at all. And that's exactly what happened! Sean had trouble finding workers who would work all day for 3 dollars a day (150p). He complained that no one wanted to work for him cause they were all lazy. Yet he could not see the obvious folly of his ways. And when he found a few workers, they would all quit after a week or so.

I tried to explain this to Sean recently, but he lost his temper on me and called me abusive, just because I told him the obvious truth which any sane person of basic intelligence could see. Apparently, he sucks at logic and hates the truth, even when it's obvious. Very weird. But then again, Angeles City and the Philippines attracts a lot of weird guys who don't make any sense.

Sean eventually lost his bubble tea business though, several years ago, when his girlfriend betrayed him (or so he claims) by filing false abuse charges on him which forced him to close up his bubble tea shop and leave the country for a while. He also claimed that Philippines officials were trying to make him pay more bribes because he was a foreigner. However, I've met his girlfriend at the bubble tea stall many times, and she seemed very nice, sincere, and down-to-earth, like a good person, possibly even a gem. She was very humble too. I can't imagine that she would file false abuse charges against him. But I don't know how truthful his claims are either. It's a case of his word against hers.

However, Sean has recently reopened his Taiwanese bubble tea shop again in the Philippines, but this time in another town called Batangas. Here is his website and Facebook fan page about his new Mei Mei Bubble Tea location:

http://www.meimeibubbletea.com
https://www.facebook.com/MeiMeiBubbleTea

Sean's facebook fan page above has some photos of his new stall and of himself, which you can see here:

https://www.facebook.com/MeiMeiBubbleTe ... e_internal

What do you think? Do you think he spent another $50,000 USD to open his bubble tea stall again? LOL. Right.

Hope he does better this time though.

No offense to white guys in general. But that's my experience. Over 90 percent of them I've met will exaggerate every number in their life, not just income or scores, but also their expenses. I don't know why they always do that, but they do. The vast majority of them do at least.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Does it cost $50k to start a business in Philippines? LO

Post by Banano »

What happened to his detective agency business? Private detective and selling bubble cup tea? :roll:
How does he have time to follow people, keep everything running and still have time for tea?

Truth is every businessman will lie how much they invested or make depending what their goal is, MLM business will tell you how easy it is to get in and make a buck but other businesses will inflate the price to turn you off in case you might wanna open something similar, everyone is a potential competitor.

Its not just white thing, Asian Australians lie all the time when asked them about biz cost and money they make.They are the worst coz if you buying biz from them you dont know whether the money they claim they make is legit or drug money.

Sean guy sounds like some sort of a con artist, reminds me of Steve R. That biz shouldn't cost more than 5k max.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Sean's explanation for the 50,000 alleged cost of his little bubble tea stall from his message to me on whatsapp:

"Just to give u an idea how u are completely wrong u are. I didn't just have a store, that's all u saw because you are a short sighted man. I was one of the first people to open a Bubble tea store. So u couldn't get suppliers inside Phil. So i had to set up an import company just to be able to bring in my materials from Taiwan. That is a lot of money bribes paperwork. Then u need to order the shipment to last 6mo at a time. Then u need to rent a place to store your inventory for 6 months and pay that rent, then u need to rent the store and pay 3 months deposit, then if u want good location the Landlord says that he won't give it to u unless u agree to buy up all the equipment left by the last tennant for 100k."

What u think? Does that add up to 50,000 USD? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:What happened to his detective agency business? Private detective and selling bubble cup tea? :roll:
How does he have time to follow people, keep everything running and still have time for tea?

Truth is every businessman will lie how much they invested or make depending what their goal is, MLM business will tell you how easy it is to get in and make a buck but other businesses will inflate the price to turn you off in case you might wanna open something similar, everyone is a potential competitor.

Its not just white thing, Asian Australians lie all the time when asked them about biz cost and money they make.They are the worst coz if you buying biz from them you dont know whether the money they claim they make is legit or drug money.

Sean guy sounds like some sort of a con artist, reminds me of Steve R. That biz shouldn't cost more than 5k max.
He didn't do both businesses at the same time. After the bubble tea business was closed due to his girlfriends domestic abuse charges, he went back to Taiwan and worked for the law firm again. Then when he realized how boring and meaningless Taiwan is, like me and Rock feel, he decided to start an online business to fund his return in the Philippines. Thats when he started http://www.loveprivateeye.com.

But when that was announced in the forum, Rock got on Sean's case about it because he was charging 400 dollars for things such as checking a girl's background or having her followed. Here is the thread where rock and Sean had the heated debate about it.

viewtopic.php?t=21007

His prices were too expensive. I told him to lower them but he wouldn't. He even displayed the prices on his home page, which was foolish and bad marketing, because everyone knows that you should NOT quote overly high prices on your home page. Otherwise you will repel people. You should not discuss prices at all first. You are supposed to outline and sell the benefits first. Then get to the prices later. That's what all salesman and marketing people do. It's common sense. The only time you mention prices on a home page is if they are very low or a bargain, such as 10 dollars or $9.99. Everyone knows that.

But Sean refused to listen and argued that his 400 dollar prices were a bargain. Thus he was delusional and that's why his private eye business tanked. No one's gonna pay that much. So he started the bubble tea business again, this time in another area which is not as corrupt as Angeles city.

Well in my experience only white guys have BSed me about numbers and inflated their income and investment. Asian guys don't do that. Asian people don't brag or boast. They are humble and modest. We all know that.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Since, I'm in Germany, This Singular nature of white folks has hit me like a wall of Tsunami...It just awakened me to new awareness ..Aha...moment :)

White countries are made richer with paper fiat fake currency aka exaggeration as it fits the darkness agenda well. They are the newest race on planet earth which would move humanity to trans-humanism in future, since they are the ones who adapt all things Modern, Electronic into their life's easily,

White people are some of the smartest on earth but they would fail miserably on other things they are not. The darkness created a whole set of race itself that would be Singular to the core.

The reason for exaggeration is this..They don't see anything else...They are created Singular...Actually, its the other way around...Its the Filipina that saves a farang not a farang that saved a filipina with fake fiat currency. As the world is twisted, they don't see it.

The current monetary system is intrinsically connected to the white race. If the current fiat money system goes, they would go away as well, they were introduced for this age of fiat currency hence the exaggeration....Its in the very DNA...fiat fake currency is connected to the white race on a DNA frequency level. I have observed the exaggeration as well...may be other white folks don't register this exaggeration as they don't see it...on a DNA level.

Many people in third world countries automatically assume any white guy to be richer, because of this frequency on a DNA level connected with paper money.

-------------------------More on this DNA thingy...

Many white folks also have issues understanding Winston's relation with his Kid, family etc...It seems they can't comprehend, grasp, obsorb ..Winston..taking care of family at the same time visiting Angeles city, travelling, writing a blog, philosophy, doing SEO work, visiting parents etc....

It may be natural to Winston, but it is an Alien concept to many white folks it seems.....

For many, They can't take care of family at the same time visit massage parlor, the reason for high divorce rate among white folks is due to this Singularity....If they have a job, they will have difficulty keeping a relationship, their equation with parents would suffer..on the reverse, if they love their parents, wife, they would have difficulty in finding a job.

----------

Common...Lets come out of racism BS talk....We all are students of humanity...learning from each other and evolving....This is not meant to be a racist post....if you feel it that way...I apologize...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah starchild5, Ive noticed that too. The white race does seem to more artificial than other races. It always wants to conquer and enslave others with technology and economics. The pattern in history is definitely there.

Non-white people seen more humble and down to earth in comparison.

This is not racism against whites. It's just an observation. If you study the history of the last 2000 years then this becomes obvious. Of course there are many good white people as well, but the historical pattern is there.

Black people are supposed to be the only race that's indigenous to the earth.

Asians can be very controlling and hierarchical too. But they seek harmony and strong families. Not to make life as artificial as possible like whites do. At least asians don't seek to create a new world order like white power elites do.

QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

seriously though Winston - why do you give a shit?

Get out there and try something yourself maybe?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think Feminism is a 'white race' thing. I see it more as a trend that emerged out of certain European philosophies, having to do with history and culture. Seven hundred years ago, European societies were not Feminist. Maybe having female queens had something to do with it, especially ones that had a strong impact e.g. Queen Elizabeth I. John Knox wrote a treatise against female rulers. I'm sure Mary Queen of Scotts didn't do with it. If England and the continent had stuck with male succession only, history might have turned out differently.

It irks me to hear of kingdoms that want to change laws to let their royal succession (even if their royals are figureheads) pass to females who are born first. They'll have to have new houses (as in Tudor, Windsor, etc.) take over every generation or so or start naming families after the woman, which is a really bad trend for society in general.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Feminism does seem to be a white race thing. Women are only masculine and man hating in white cultures. Even the ancient germanic tribes during the Roman Empire had women who were masculine and strong and warlike.

Also have you noticed that only white males tend to be atheist? I mean the outspoken militants types like Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris and all the authors on SecularWeb.org, the kind that write books and articles promoting atheism. They make speeches about it too and you can tell from their tone that they hate God and religion and are not unbiased like they claim.

Some white females are atheists too but not as many as white males. You don't see Asian, Black, Indian, Arab, or Hispanic and Latino men promoting atheism as a movement. I wonder why.