Have any of you been to the bodybuilding forums?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Have any of you been to the bodybuilding forums?

Post by lozoman »

Have any of you ever been to the forums on bodybuilding.com? specifically the " miscellaneous threads" Talk about meathead/doucebag central. A bunch of douchey, egotistical assholes with a "bigger is better" mentality. They use stupid asd terms like "man up" brah, bruh, bro and broskie. They often use the term "manlet" to describe any guy who is under 6`2" and 200lbs. and make fun of you whenever you try to ask for advice.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Re: Have any of you been to the bodybuilding forums?

Post by johnnyderp »

I've noticed this too. Very fake, inauthentic, egotistical people. The whole culture is superficial and reminds me of this Aussie guy Zyzz who developed a fake persona to gain infamy, not to mention dying from his own vanity:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

What has become of Western males? :lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with getting into shape. I work out 4-5 times per week myself, just not in a gym setting so i can work out in peace and keep away from these fakers.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Muscle is for slaves.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

Those guys are a perfect example of what's wrong with Western American men. Talk about insecurity.