Yet another victim of PUA bullshit

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Yet another victim of PUA bullshit

Post by Yohan »

Array9 wrote: I think all that Zack needs is a passport. As someone else mentioned here, American women are damaged goods.
Many US-men still have to learn to ignore local females next to them and to get a passport. They are dreamers and do not really understand the reality. Sometimes they remain dreamers after divorce while living in a van, giving their income to the ex-wife and children despite they are not the father for HER children... Horrible stories...

It is normal be be rejected several times, and it SHOULD be also normal that men are rejecting a woman several times. - There is nothing wrong with that. However this is not the way how dating works in a hateful 'modern Western feminist society'.

Men are considered to be 2nd class - despite they work and pay for their family, they are treated like beggars.

It is strange that any international/interracial relationship with foreign women often works better out than any relationship with a woman living next to you, despite you are sharing with her the same cultural background, religion, education, language....

It should be the opposite, but it is not like that. Why should a Western man looking for a foreign wife? There are many problems to consider, like visa procedures, travel expenses, relocation...

Well, if your own place is full with psycho and toxic women, you have to look somewhere abroad, despite it might be more complicated and more expensive at the beginning - what else can you do?
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Yohan wrote:
Array9 wrote: I think all that Zack needs is a passport. As someone else mentioned here, American women are damaged goods.
Many US-men still have to learn to ignore local females next to them and to get a passport. They are dreamers and do not really understand the reality. Sometimes they remain dreamers after divorce while living in a van, giving their income to the ex-wife and children despite they are not the father for HER children... Horrible stories...

It is normal be be rejected several times, and it SHOULD be also normal that men are rejecting a woman several times. - There is nothing wrong with that. However this is not the way how dating works in a hateful 'modern Western feminist society'.

Men are considered to be 2nd class - despite they work and pay for their family, they are treated like beggars.

It is strange that any international/interracial relationship with foreign women often works better out than any relationship with a woman living next to you, despite you are sharing with her the same cultural background, religion, education, language....

It should be the opposite, but it is not like that. Why should a Western man looking for a foreign wife? There are many problems to consider, like visa procedures, travel expenses, relocation...

Well, if your own place is full with psycho and toxic women, you have to look somewhere abroad, despite it might be more complicated and more expensive at the beginning - what else can you do?
The best thing that an honest man can do in a western country is to find a foreign lady. I personally don't want another man's sloppy leftovers either.

When I approached American women, I felt horrible going up to them. It was almost like I was begging for the attention of a mediocre woman. Most of my success in America came when the lady approached me. Yes, women do flirt and go right up to men they consider attractive.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster

Post by Missy_109K »

Last edited by Missy_109K on March 13th, 2015, 2:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Franco wrote:
Guyver wrote:So I am watching one of the LMS video's on YouTube, and I scroll through the comments to find this one:

"My name is Zack and I'm 24 years old. I've been doing pickup since I was 18. I would go up to women on the street, coffee shops and malls and strike up conversation and ask them out. Each and every time I would be rejected. I'm not ugly just average looking. But in today's age average is the new ugly. Women want the top 2% of guys. Anyway back to my pua journey. I started counting how many women I approached. Last year I hit somewhere near 700 (I promise you that's the truth) and still no dates, no girlfriend.

This fact made me so sad I suffered a mental breakdown. I didn't leave my house for 2 months. I spent all that time crying, sleeping and feeling worthless. How could not a single woman like me? Who am I Quasimodo? One out of a hundred? NO!? try 700 and still no. One rejection won't kill you but 700 just might.

I've done every kind of approach. Changed my openers, changed the way I dress. None of it matters. I'm 5' 9. Not 6 feet tall which is what women go for.

The sad fact is that I'm 24 years old now and I haven't even had my first kiss. Never had sex. My cousin she went out on dates when she was 9 years old. It's so sad that someone so young has passed me so fast in experience.

I'm on a dating website right now and I've messaged 50 women, still no answer back.
This life....sigh."

It looks like the PUA asswipes have claimed themselves another victim in the LIE that looks don't matter to women. I used to do approaches like this guy in my twenties(not nearly as many), so I feel his pain from the rejections.
HAHAHAHAHAHa. What a loser. I hope he dies a virgin Elliot Rodgers style.

I'm glad I get a ton of women unlike most HA forum posters here. It pays off to be handsome Mestizo rock star. That's just life guys - some win, some lose. Deal with it.
you're evil.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Yea. The PUA BS got me too when I was younger. Young men can only hope for the best. That if you approach enough, then something will happen.

The truth is it's a complete waste of energy. It's not fun nor does it yield results. What's fun is having new experiences and achieving goals.

How many American men have goals that involved American women? Almost none. That right there explains the problem.

There is a huge WASTE of time on an activity where there are no real goals. If you can't set a decent goal, then it's not worth pursuing.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men