Schools are spreading moral rot like wildfire!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Schools are spreading moral rot like wildfire!

Post by Anatol »

Tsar wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Tsar wrote:How would it be any crueler than sending the children to a public school? Increasing bullying, exposure to some things you might not want them to learn about, and maybe being around some negative influences. In many cases properly home schooled children can outperform the public schooled children.
Hello,

I'm not interested in your strange theories ~ Emotional and less logical reasons that make life worth living outweigh any practical ones like the one you espouse. Assuming the outside world is normal and the schools are not feminist madhouses with half-clothed females and the sin of b*****nd/g******nd and where all the females are home-schooled ~ In an environment like this that was normal world-wide 50 years ago, to rob a child for the selfish reason of having him around you all the time and so that he performs better academically is tantamount to feminism. There is NO DIFFERENCE between home-schooling and feminism. One is the parent being selfish and depriving his child the normalcy of being around other children in vast numbers ~ the other is the woman being selfish and depriving men of their right to masculine dominance over them.
Throughout most of history schooling was done with private tutors or by the parents. Some small schools were available but I believe they had a fee involved. Beginning in the 1960s with the <> revolution, feminism, and most recently schools overstepping boundaries by teaching children about <> marriage and the government-mandated view of <>, severe bullying, and an increasing amount of <>. Modern public schools aren't good if the parent wants respectable children and heirs.

Hello,

[~} I am in full agreement! The last 30 years, Western schools have been very very bad. 95% of the decay is due to feminism. The bigger problem is ~ because females are in schools EVERYWHERE in the world now, this filthy culture that started in U.S.A. is everywhere in the world. Schools must be male-only {(as they were for almost all of history till recently)} and females should be home-schooled and learn to be the perfect house-wives. It's a natural consequence that ~ IF ONE MIXES MALES AND FEMALES OF ANY AGE PAST 12, SINS LIKE P**-MARITAL RE*ATIONS WILL OCCUR. The genders must be married at a normal biological age for marriage {(18)} and they must be kept apart till then. Hence ~ It makes sense how normal parents these days would much prefer home-schooling than public/private schools.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

There's nothing wrong with socializing in itself. As a matter of fact, humans are for the most part "social animals" and therefore it is conducive to overall health. However, if you put disruptive individuals into an otherwise peaceful enviroment that's going to disrupt whatever harmony is in place, then it would be within the best interest of the children to be better to be educated in the comfort and security of their own homes!
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Even worse still, the government may even just figure to make public display of affection illegal, even a felony, in the United States of America, straight from Washington, DC. Even punishable by up to 50 years in prison! Heck, the government may even just make it a felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, for males and females to be within less than 15 feet of each other in any/all public/outdoor settings! When/if that were to happen, your only option if you want to mingle at all and show your love towards one another would be to abandon the United States of America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
Most desirable set-up would be a small, tightly-knit community that home-schools together.
+1

FSchmidt has talked about a community, an idea I endorse.

Some Christian homeschoolers in the US do some cooperating. But I suspect they fell into it rather than formed it intentionally.

An intentional community that home schools in cooperation or parallel, also living in proximity, and with some shared rituals and worship, would be ideal.

PS I understand that Waldorf schools also involve families, even though they are actual schools. Incidentally there are two or three in Central America.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."