Winston, white guys are not doing much better with women.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Winston, white guys are not doing much better with women.

Post by Temprano26 »

Winston, I read something you wrote about how you never see Asian guys coupled with American women due to cultural differences, height, etc.
Actually every time I see an Asian guy he is with an Asian woman except for that Old Spice commercial with that tall Asian bowling with a white girl but that is of course advertising and not reality.

But white guys in America are not doing much better. I am white, six feet tall, in great physical shape and nobody notices I exist but when I went to Costa Rica everything turned around. Suddenly there were not just Latinas but also German women looking at me like I was a catch. That is because people in Costa Rica are generally friendly to everyone with no regard to superficial nonsense. They are a culture of passion that does not care about status because they care about your worth as a human being. In the US people told me to work out, increase confidence, improve yourself and when I got to Costa Rica I realized my true self was fine.

How many white guys do we have on this board wanting to go to Asia? This just says that despite the benefits of being an Anglo we are still excluded from the dating scene and in the same boat with the Asian guys. The only people who say different are PUAs with their own show on VH1 because of course television has never lied to any of us.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Women just about everywhere go for men with value, or at least some perceived value. Being White doesn't make one special in America, so you don't get the women that would flock to you overseas in Asia or Latin America. The thing is, being Asian (or a non-famous Black unless you like fat chicks) in the dating game seems to make one special but in a negative way in America.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Ghost wrote:America is anti (good) man. Even physically attractive men - if they are good men - suffer here.

American women are not primarily attracted to looks. They are primarily attracted to evil.
+1 Good Point
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes I am aware of that OP. When I discuss HA topics in person with people, I often mention that white guys are having the same trouble as Asian guys in America. Many of the guys here are white, so that is obvious.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne