Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Post by TruthSeeker »

Wow look at this buffet

Winston, have you tried it? Maybe you could make a video?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

dancilley wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 3:52 am
I have an idea. A big idea.
Women will be at home in the kitchen, and taking care of kids.

But construction will be emphasized. Men will be financially constructive, while women produce babies and raise them. People will become as reproductive as possible.
That can very easily backfire, especially on guys with disabilities. The quoted ideas are the same as saying that;

The disabled man shall be isolated and quarantined from all women. Men with any kind of physical, mental, or developmental disability capable of preventing him from holding a permanent, full time job will be castrated and permanently isolated from all women, even institutionalized in an all-male institution, and it shall be a capital felony for any woman to try to form any kind of relationship, friendship, or social connection with any man who has any kind of disability capable of preventing him from working and holding a full time job.
iamnotarobot
Freshman Poster

Post by iamnotarobot »

You can learn everything you need to about Las Vegas by watching any Neil Breen movie.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are the local people in Vegas so zombie-like and never talk to strangers? It's kind of sad. The locals seem weird and off. Have any of you noticed that?

There is something off about the people of Vegas. Not once does anyone talk to me as a stranger. Not once. Whether I go out in the local area of Vegas 10 times or 100 times, still the same, ZERO strangers talk to me. What the heck?! I never seen it that extreme before. Usually if you go out a lot, at least some strangers talk to you. Not zero.

But if you go to the capitol of NV, Carson City, people do talk to you. There's a warmer vibe there, like the America of the past. Have any of you been there?

It's funny that liberals see themselves as progressive and tolerant, but they don't seem to want to talk to strangers, and they don't seem down to earth either. They seem very cliquish.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 6:06 am
Why are the local people in Vegas so zombie-like and never talk to strangers?
Drugs probably

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl explains how to make new friends when you move to Las Vegas.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

It does suck . I lived there from 2014 to 2016 right before I left the country to travel. Everyone is very cliquish and it's an insider's only city, so you have to know someone who is connected to get you in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 3:23 am
It does suck . I lived there from 2014 to 2016 right before I left the country to travel. Everyone is very cliquish and it's an insider's only city, so you have to know someone who is connected to get you in.
It didn't used to be that way, my dad has been going since the mid 60's and it was very personable and started changing big in the 80's forward. He has friends there but that is the only reason he will go and he was a gambler. He says they changed it into Disney..

He new the people who built that town and they treated the people who came to play with respect and now the entire world is being changed into a managed # on a spread sheet and Vegas really points this out...
Time to Hide!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
August 13th, 2014, 1:44 am
Last weekend I went to this big community resort with a huge swimming pool in my Aunt's neighborhood in Las Vegas. It was very luxurious. The weekend prior, I took Rock there and we enjoyed laying out by the pool and watching the people there.

The thing is, there were tons of people at the pool. They were mostly upper middle class families with moms and teenage girls. Every girl was either too young or with a boyfriend or partner. Everyone had an ice wall around them. There was no talking to strangers. It was kind of depressing and sad to see that. I can't get used to that. It's so sick.

What's sick is how you can be around so many people in a nice recreational environment, yet none of them want to talk to you. Everyone has this antisocial toxic vibe and cold wall around them that is very uninviting. It's really sick. How do people tolerate that? How do people see that as normal? It's disgusting and NOT normal at all.

Out in public, I get this feeling like everyone wants to get away from me and I want to get away from them too. It's a very negative energy field and 100 percent antisocial. It's very bad and toxic. I can't get used to it at all. I don't know how others do. How can anyone see that as normal?!

Las Vegas seems to be one of the most ANTISOCIAL places in the world, and definitely one of the most antisocial places I've ever been to. All talk here is purely BUSINESS ONLY. The locals are the most UNFRIENDLY people I've ever experienced. YUCK!!! And when you look at a girl, she never looks back at you. When you smile, she doesn't see it. All the girls have that "don't approach me" vibe and look, which you can feel.

Even the Happier Abroaders that live here, such as MarkLambo, never want to meet up or always have excuses when you ask them to meet up. He wouldn't even meet up with Rock when he was here. So antisocial and no fun at all. MarkLambo isn't the type of friend you can just call up anytime and hang out with, like the friends on Seinfeld do. In fact, he told me that all his friends schedule appointments with him weeks in advance! lol. WTF? That sounds like something my lawyer cousin in Las Vegas, who refuses to drive his mom to the airport, said too. See here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=22421

I guess Las Vegas turns people to shit, including the guys in our movement. So you gotta wonder whether guys like MarkLambo are really one of us or not. He's not as cool or open to hanging out as the other Happier Abroaders I've met are, or as most of my friends are. Also, Vegascook, who posts here sometimes, is always too busy with his job to meet up. So even the HAers here are not that social.

It's really sick how antisocial and negative it is here in Las Vegas. The social scene is the most unfriendly and antisocial I've ever experienced. The vibe is filled with very unfriendly social energy, and everywhere you go, no one talks to you unless it's business related. Only cashiers and waitresses will greet you as they do "business" with you. Rock joked with me sarcastically about it, remarking that the waitresses were so friendly and engaging. lol And in fact, they were the only ones that talked to us.

It's really sick and disgusting to experience this everyday. It's so God damn f***ing ANTISOCIAL! I swear. All talk here is BUSINESS ONLY! Yuck! How do people put up with it? It's crazy. I wonder how MarkLambo tolerates it. The vibe here is the most UNFRIENDLY I've ever experienced. Everyone is in a bubble and has a cold ice wall around them. The vibe in Vegas sucks. It feels permeated by dark energy beings. I don't even like to go out in Vegas. It feels so icky and gross, the vibe I mean. Totally 1000 percent ANTISOCIAL too. YUCK!!!

I simply can't get used to this kind of antisocial vibe. It's really disgusting and toxic and feels poisonous. How can people be like this? Whenever I go out, the vibe feels very negative, like everyone wants to get away from me and I in turn, feel like I want to get away from them too! It's really disgusting, worse than you can imagine. The energy field here is extremely NEGATIVE!

Las Vegas is not like the whole USA though. In Arizona and New Mexico, people were far more relaxed and friendly and would smile at strangers more. The vibe there was cliquish too, but not as toxic or antisocial as Las Vegas.

The thing is, after experiencing a friendly positive dynamic social vibe in Russia and Europe, and in the Philippines too, I just can't get used to the negative antisocial vibe in America anymore. I can't re-adjust to it or get used to it. It's like once you experience real SOCIAL FREEDOM, you can never be happy going back to a prison again, like you have here in the US, and especially in Las Vegas.

I've heard from people before that they knew of people who went to Europe and coming back to the US, were never truly happy again. Their hearts never returned to the US and never left Europe. I can understand why now.

I can't see how you can ever get used to that stupid antisocial ice wall in America again after you've lived abroad in countries that are not like that. Once you've been free abroad, you can never be truly happy in the US again, even if you pretend to be or act like you are.
@Winston Everything you said here is spot on. I moved to Vegas when I was 28 and lived there from 2014 to 2016. I had fun living there mainly because I liked to play poker. You have to keep in mind though that the city of Las Vegas was pretty much originally built by gangsters with money. IT IS AN ARTIFICIAL CITY. Nothing is real, genuine, authentic about Las Vegas and the city completely lacks any kind of local feel to it.

Not everyone is fake in Las Vegas, but I do think that Las Vegas is pretty much a city of cliques. And yes, as you said, all the conversation there is ALL ABOUT BUSINESS ONLY. A lot of people from SoCal do move to Las Vegas because of the cost and it's a 4 hour drive away from SoCal.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl thinks that living in Las Vegas is the greatest thing since sliced bread! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman moved to Vegas from Chicago and she absolutely HATES Las Vegas! She warns people NOT to move to Las Vegas, she says it has a very "negative vibe" and the crime is through the roof! She also says the schools are horrible in Las Vegas and it's not a good place to raise children.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl gives her opinion of the best neighborhoods to live in Las Vegas.

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Any place that is a place where folks have to move to because the jobs are there (i.e., and for no other reason) is going to be soul-crushing. If there is something outside of work that is a reason (e.g., when I spent a few winters in Denver, for the skiing) for being there, it is not soul-crushing. If it is a place where one can get the sexual attention he couldn't get in his old locale, he will be overjoyed.

My take is that this is a single mommy that has had difficulties in the job market, which explains why she has moved around so much.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

There's only 3 reasons to be in Vegas:

#1) You're born in Vegas and already set up there. A true Vegas local
#2) A transplant to the city who was recruited there into a high paying job
#3) A poker player or gambler who knows his shit (But that gets old after a few years)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 7:53 pm
There's only 3 reasons to be in Vegas:

#1) You're born in Vegas and already set up there. A true Vegas local
#2) A transplant to the city who was recruited there into a high paying job
#3) A poker player or gambler who knows his shit (But that gets old after a few years)
@Winston Everything you said here is spot on. I moved to Vegas when I was 28 and lived there from 2014 to 2016. I had fun living there mainly because I liked to play poker. You have to keep in mind though that the city of Las Vegas was pretty much originally built by gangsters with money. IT IS AN ARTIFICIAL CITY. Nothing is real, genuine, authentic about Las Vegas and the city completely lacks any kind of local feel to it.

Not everyone is fake in Las Vegas, but I do think that Las Vegas is pretty much a city of cliques. And yes, as you said, all the conversation there is ALL ABOUT BUSINESS ONLY. A lot of people from SoCal do move to Las Vegas because of the cost and it's a 4 hour drive away from SoCal.
Wow so you were in Vegas and felt the same too? How come no one talks about it? Everyone in Vegas walks around as if everything is normal and natural. So if you complain, you feel like a freak. Even one of our forum members here, MarkLambo, acted as though I was a freak for asking why everyone in Vegas suburbs seems dead like a zombie, without even any normal human facial expressions. Mark acted like I was a freak or loser for saying that, as if Vegas was normal and only freaks and weirdos would say that.

So you were there in 2014? I was too, it's too bad we didn't meet up when you were there. You should have PMed me when you were there.

I am not just referring to the strip. I mean the suburban area with all the neighborhoods and strip malls. I lived in the SW area, near Durango Street. You remember that street?

How come when you go out in the Vegas suburbs, no one ever talks to you? Everyone acts stone cold and never talks to you? Ever? Not once? It's sickening how extreme that is. Yet no one dares to talk about it.

If you go up to the Reno/Carson City area, it's not like that at all. Especially up in Virginia City. There, strangers look at you and smile and make small talk. There's a more relaxed vibe. So the whole state of Nevada isn't the same or like Las Vegas. I thought Las Vegas would be more fun to live in, but it's only fun if you go there with a girlfriend. Otherwise it's boring. Especially if you're not a gambler.

I do like the desert air though. It feels dry and clean and makes me feel healthy and clean. Because I hate insects, and in Asian humid tropical climates, there is insect infestation everywhere and ants and flying insects always bother you to no end. That's one thing I hate about Asia. But in Vegas I'm free from that, since in desert climates, few insects can survive.

The blonde lady in the video above makes a good point that Vegas has a dark vibe too. Yes it does. It's not as dangerous as she claims though. Maybe she lives in a bad neighborhood. But the vibe feels dark and soulless and degenerate.

There's also something very ARTIFICIAL about the people there too. Their mannerisms, voice, vibe, facial expressions, etc seem very canned and hollow. You know what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne