Alex Jones almost endorses the 'get out of America' strategy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alex Jones almost endorses the 'get out of America' strategy

Post by Jester »

I have been off FB for 10 days or so, till tonight.

I have been off Alex Jones's PrisonPlanet.com for 2 or 3 months.

But tonight I went back on, and found this video.

I am posting this here in case anyone wants one good video that gives a concise summary of how most of us see things. In fact, around 10:40 he ALMOST endorses the "Jester strategy" of heading south and making little brown babies!!!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/canada-resp ... raine.html

BUT... if anyone has a better CONCISE video than this, summarizing where we stand today, PLEASE do post it here on this thread. Because I don't like to spend a lot of time on this stuff. but I do like to be able to remind others.... I like to keep a baseball bat handy to club the ignorant over the head with.

EDIT: I invite you to STOP watching at 11:50, where he starts peddling for his sponsors, Thats normal for media, but let's not confuse the ads with the program.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What? Do you mean Alex Jones mentions going overseas as a solution? Are you serious? How did he put it?

Usually he rants for hours and hours with no solution. And his voice is annoying. I don't listen to him unless he has a guest on that I want to listen to.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

His solution is to buy his latest DVD and buy extra copies to inform your friends.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
What? Do you mean Alex Jones mentions going overseas as a solution? Are you serious? How did he put it?
Jester wrote:

In fact, around 10:40 he ALMOST endorses the "Jester strategy" of heading south and making little brown babies!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a clip where Alex Jones says that he is considering getting out of America, but then says he has nowhere to go. He admits that he has too much invested in his show to leave America. However, he says that if anyone wants to get out of America, he won't blame them.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by PandaMan »

He's been talking about it more and more.

It's too bad he rarely talks about men and women on his show, the family, dating, feminism, etc.

He obsessed with politics, and largely ignores the cultural devastation. He's touched on it in the past, though, from time to time.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

He is stuck in America. Nobody outside of America is gullible enough to buy his schtickt.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Here is a clip where Alex Jones says that he is considering getting out of America...
Winston thanks for finding this and posting it. I'll take a look when I quit salivating over OTB's description of Colombia on your recent podcast.

Yeah Alex Jones won't leave the US.

His leaving would be referred to as "treason" by braindead red-staters and libtards alike. And used to shred the whole Resistance movement. He has too much personal integrity.

As for the charge that he is mercenary, it's laughable. A while back, Howard Stern was getting $40,000,000 a year. Alex Jones was paying himself $400,000. ONE FREAKING PERCENT of what a destructive, anti-moral shock jock was getting.

The bitter "patriots" and "Christians" who think you aren't pure if you make a buck are full of it.

WITHOUT getting paid it is damn hard to be a leader.