So I went out last night...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
a girl shouldnt hang out in club areas if she isn't willing to have sex with someone. Many of these girls have no intentions of sex they just come out to dance or hang out and drink or whatever. ... If a girl doesnt like sex that much and isn't easy and just goes to clubs for fun she comes off as boring/asexual.
You are way off base.

MOST non-White/non-Black girls who go to clubs just do it to dance and hang out and drink. Getting attention? Hell yes. Going home? Hell no.

If you pull one, then +1 to you, because getting pulled was (most likely) NOT their plan that night.
then i see no point to go to clubs in asia if thats the case. clubs are sleazy anyways. i dont even like going to a bar to pick up a bar girl.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

steve55 wrote:Yea, same here. Whenever I go out to a bar or club, there are lots of women grinding and rubbng their bodies on each other. Most women just want to be left alone. If you try to talk to them they think you are a creep and get irritated.it is very horrific here in the states compared to the more natural and friendly vibe abroad.

I even listed my own experience going out here In Dallas here http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/why ... bians.html
American women are turning bisexual in droves and it will only get worse.

The best thing is to stop going to all American clubs, unless you go there without looking for females or you already have a gf or wife or just go overseas.

Fill your life with enough wholesome things and hobbies so you won't have to think about American women.

Don't let them occupy your thoughts.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Jester wrote:
a girl shouldnt hang out in club areas if she isn't willing to have sex with someone. Many of these girls have no intentions of sex they just come out to dance or hang out and drink or whatever. ... If a girl doesnt like sex that much and isn't easy and just goes to clubs for fun she comes off as boring/asexual.
You are way off base.

MOST non-White/non-Black girls who go to clubs just do it to dance and hang out and drink. Getting attention? Hell yes. Going home? Hell no.

If you pull one, then +1 to you, because getting pulled was (most likely) NOT their plan that night.
then i see no point to go to clubs in asia if thats the case. clubs are sleazy anyways. i dont even like going to a bar to pick up a bar girl.
Personally I always found clubs in Latin America and Asia to be quite fun and easy going. I agree with Jester's point. The main difference is that in those countries most of the girls aren't opposed to meeting guys or people in general. Going home maybe a different matter. America its the opposite. Girls don't wanna meet guys until they are piss drunk and got ditched by their friends or they just want free drinks.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

SilverEnergy wrote:
steve55 wrote:Yea, same here. Whenever I go out to a bar or club, there are lots of women grinding and rubbng their bodies on each other. Most women just want to be left alone. If you try to talk to them they think you are a creep and get irritated.it is very horrific here in the states compared to the more natural and friendly vibe abroad.

I even listed my own experience going out here In Dallas here http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/why ... bians.html
American women are turning bisexual in droves and it will only get worse.

The best thing is to stop going to all American clubs, unless you go there without looking for females or you already have a gf or wife or just go overseas.

Fill your life with enough wholesome things and hobbies so you won't have to think about American women.

Don't let them occupy your thoughts.
+1 good advice.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta do you think you could have a gf in america thats decent? cause your a good looking dude. no homo just saying if your struggling then no wonder all of the men in america are struggling
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
So this guy was saying that the average guy can get 5 girls in a year? That means taking them home form a bar to have sex?

I wonder why some single guys are kind of down on marriage. They go out to night clubs and hit on girls who may be diseased, and if they are drunk, may accuse them of rape for consensual sex. Yet the have sex five times a year on average? I have a lot more sex than that in one month being married. I'd have that in a week as a newly wed, and I can have more than that in two weeks now about 15 years later.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:hammanta do you think you could have a gf in america thats decent? cause your a good looking dude. no homo just saying if your struggling then no wonder all of the men in america are struggling
I could and have had several in the past. My main problem is after I've been cheated on several times I've lost a lot of respect for the girls here. Also I'm not a guy who likes to chase for nothing. I get tired of putting in all the work only to have the girl show a little interest or go with the asshole in the end. I'm a romantic at heart so I try treat girls right. My last American gf broke up with me for her ex BF who went to jail 2 times for hitting her. Perhaps I fall into the nice guy realm and that hurts me here.

Another factor is my location at the moment. Rural town without much going on in terms of females so honestly I don't even try. I go to work, hit the gym, and hang out with a few friends. Volunteer when I can.

One other factor which is probably the main reason is that I just want a foreign girl. I've experienced them and I love being overseas. Its not just the different attitudes many have, it's the fact that I'd have a reason to travel, to experience other cultures, to maybe learn languages, etc. It gets me excited and gets me going. Traveling for me isn't simply getting laid, that's just a bonus.

But my greatest fear is getting stuck here by knocking up some couple weeks/months long American fling that will probably go nowhere or end terribly. Both my brother and a friend are in this situation and it scares the crap out of me, so really I don't even look for girls much anymore.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:hammanta do you think you could have a gf in america thats decent? cause your a good looking dude. no homo just saying if your struggling then no wonder all of the men in america are struggling
I could and have had several in the past. My main problem is after I've been cheated on several times I've lost a lot of respect for the girls here. Also I'm not a guy who likes to chase for nothing. I get tired of putting in all the work only to have the girl show a little interest or go with the asshole in the end. I'm a romantic at heart so I try treat girls right. My last American gf broke up with me for her ex BF who went to jail 2 times for hitting her. Perhaps I fall into the nice guy realm and that hurts me here.

Another factor is my location at the moment. Rural town without much going on in terms of females so honestly I don't even try. I go to work, hit the gym, and hang out with a few friends. Volunteer when I can.

One other factor which is probably the main reason is that I just want a foreign girl. I've experienced them and I love being overseas. Its not just the different attitudes many have, it's the fact that I'd have a reason to travel, to experience other cultures, to maybe learn languages, etc. It gets me excited and gets me going. Traveling for me isn't simply getting laid, that's just a bonus.

But my greatest fear is getting stuck here by knocking up some couple weeks/months long American fling that will probably go nowhere or end terribly. Both my brother and a friend are in this situation and it scares the crap out of me, so really I don't even look for girls much anymore.
Agree with you. I would hate to knock up some american chick. But long distance relationships are tough too cause you miss them. and it takes a long time to get to know a woman overseas and a lot of money is burnt and effort trying to come there and spend time. also you dont know if money is her only motivation. I dont think going overseas to look for a wife or long term girlfriend is an easy solution either. I think both have cons.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

hammanta wrote:

Agree with you. I would hate to knock up some american chick. But long distance relationships are tough too cause you miss them. and it takes a long time to get to know a woman overseas and a lot of money is burnt and effort trying to come there and spend time. also you dont know if money is her only motivation. I dont think going overseas to look for a wife or long term girlfriend is an easy solution either. I think both have cons.
They are difficult but not impossible. The whole reason I even ended up going to PHil in the first place is because my friends Dad had a successful long distance relationship. I went with his family on a month long trip. 5 years later they are still happily married and going strong. But my motivation is my career as well. I'm still young so I'm trying to mold my career experience towards overseas opportunities. I'm rather open to where I go but preferably Asia or Latin America. I know easier said than done but I'm kinda banking on that. But I don't see any harm in saving up and taking a few months off or even a year, if possible, to go explore or undertake volunteer opportunities. Who knows who I could meet and the adventures I could have. This theory/goal keeps me sane at the moment lol My main point is I don't wanna settle on that "white Picket fence" American Dream that seems so overrated.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta wrote:
hammanta wrote:

They are difficult but not impossible. The whole reason I even ended up going to PHil in the first place is because my friends Dad had a successful long distance relationship. I went with his family on a month long trip. 5 years later they are still happily married and going strong. But my motivation is my career as well. I'm still young so I'm trying to mold my career experience towards overseas opportunities. I'm rather open to where I go but preferably Asia or Latin America. I know easier said than done but I'm kinda banking on that. But I don't see any harm in saving up and taking a few months off or even a year, if possible, to go explore or undertake volunteer opportunities. Who knows who I could meet and the adventures I could have. This theory/goal keeps me sane at the moment lol My main point is I don't wanna settle on that "white Picket fence" American Dream that seems so overrated.
Im going to focus on my work too. Its very risky and im making a lot but after taxes and bills it will take a few years IF im lucky and if i make some returns on my investments. so if i keep traveling its gonna cost me lots of money and i really dont have that much savings yet. Its kind of depressing and boring staying in america so im in a dilemma. maybe ill skip next year but if i come 2 years from now the 2 liveins i had before will be long gone and they weren't really the best for me anyways and i dont want to start over again and be by myself in that country for long stays and i dont like hoes so maybe even 2 years would be a waste. Not sure what to do lol