Back to Biblical Standard for Women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Back to Biblical Standard

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:All societies world-wide were patriarchal the last 5,000 years.
Maybe you mean all societies in their ascendency have been patriarchal. Feminism has brought about the death of previous societies.
Firstly, any sort of relations before marriage are wrong. If one wants to have relations, then he should marry.
Traditionally females were divided into wife class and ***** class. It was perfectly normal and acceptable for both married and single men to have...... In fact, this facility was considered essential to prevent........
Hello,

I have said it again and again. This isn't a br**hel. You are speaking in public, in a sense, when you write on the internet. ANYONE can read it and even if only adults read it, you should still observe decorum. It seems NO ONE has any common-sense any longer when it comes to etiquette. If you must use those words, censor them. Best is to allude to them using proper language. For example, strumpet is better than the word you chose.

No sir, p***titution is a SIN. It should be BANNED! {(By the will of God and divine power, TRUE men will crush feminism and other sins!)}

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:I have said it again and again. This isn't a br**hel. You are speaking in public, in a sense, when you write on the internet. ANYONE can read it and even if only adults read it, you should still observe decorum. It seems NO ONE has any common-sense any longer when it comes to etiquette. If you must use those words, censor them. Best is to allude to them using proper language. For example, strumpet is better than the word you chose.
I am using the accepted traditional terms to say what I mean. "Strumpet" does not mean the same as "whore".

No sir, p***titution is a SIN. It should be BANNED! {(By the will of God and divine power, TRUE men will crush feminism and other sins!)}
In that case you are at odds with almost every patriarchal society you claim to support.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:
In that case you are at odds with almost every patriarchal society you claim to support.
Hello,

How so???
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Winston wrote:People are just zombies with no feeling. Even when you're on an airplane and there's extreme turbulence, everyone acts like nothing is happening. I'm the only one reacting and yelling "Holy shit!" Everyone else is calm.
I don't think it's because the other people on the plane are zombies with no feeling. If I were in a plane and there were a lot of turbulence, I probably would just sit tight and try not to worry about it. If someone was freaking out during the turbulence, I'd feel bad for them but I might have to suppress the urge to laugh.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

How so???
Because those societies had institutionalized prostitution, often with several different classes of prostitute.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

bladed11 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes the traditional divide of females into strict wife class and whore class categories should be reintroduced and enforced. I'm not sure what could be profitably done with current Western sluts though. A corollary would be that PUA dirtbags trying to turn females into sluts would have to be wiped out.
I don't condone stoning. I guess the best solution would be to kick them out.. Shove them over to a remote part of greenland or something. There they can be lesbians and go extinct. Exile them and then import better women and start over. Also exile the media ironically controlled by jews who don't even obey abrahamic law by the way. We may have to go to war because of manginas defending whores. We will have to wipe them out. Most police and court officials will need to be 'removed'.
Your're right, that's what I keep telling people, nothing will be solved about today's social problems unless the Jews are exterminated, otherwise we will keep running around like headless chickens
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

How so???
Because those societies had **************, often with several different classes of *********.
Hello,

You seem to want SIN in society. This is wrong.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

nicho12 wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes the traditional divide of females into strict wife class and whore class categories should be reintroduced and enforced. I'm not sure what could be profitably done with current Western sluts though. A corollary would be that PUA dirtbags trying to turn females into sluts would have to be wiped out.
I don't condone stoning. I guess the best solution would be to kick them out.. Shove them over to a remote part of greenland or something. There they can be lesbians and go extinct. Exile them and then import better women and start over. Also exile the media ironically controlled by jews who don't even obey abrahamic law by the way. We may have to go to war because of manginas defending whores. We will have to wipe them out. Most police and court officials will need to be 'removed'.
Your're right, that's what I keep telling people, nothing will be solved about today's social problems unless the Jews are exterminated, otherwise we will keep running around like headless chickens
Yes, Jews are a major problem. Other minority groups are in other countries world-wide. They do well. Why do the Jewish people always get in trouble??? The Torah, An-jheel, Kabaala, etc., all are very clear in telling the Jewish people they must CONTROL the whole world. This was before the advent of Christ.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

You need a few history lessons. Prostitution is not sin. Even early Christian visionaries such as St. Augustine were in favor of it. It prevents sin.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:

You need a few history lessons. ****** is not sin. Even early Christian visionaries such as St. Augustine were in favor of it. It prevents sin.
Hello,

To blazes with Saint Augustine, if this is what he truly believed. A man of the cloth must never be disrespected but what sane man of the cloth would believe that the word that starts with a P is not sin???
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Anatol wrote:The Torah, An-jheel, Kabaala, etc., all are very clear in telling the Jewish people they must CONTROL the whole world. This was before the advent of Christ.
Really? Please show me the Torah passage that says this. And I thought Kabbalah was developed long after Jesus.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

fschmidt wrote:
Anatol wrote:The Torah, An-jheel, Kabaala, etc., all are very clear in telling the Jewish people they must CONTROL the whole world. This was before the advent of Christ.
Really? Please show me the Torah passage that says this. And I thought Kabbalah was developed long after Jesus.
Hello,

I have not looked for the exact scriptures but many men {(much more qualified than I am)} on these matters say this:

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/03/0 ... -treachery
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

You need a few history lessons. ****** is not sin. Even early Christian visionaries such as St. Augustine were in favor of it. It prevents sin.
Hello,

To blazes with Saint Augustine, if this is what he truly believed. A man of the cloth must never be disrespected but what sane man of the cloth would believe that the word that starts with a P is not sin???
It is quite simple. If there is a surplus of females or some females are not suited to be wives, then they should do something useful, and that something is to be whores. Moreover, it has long been recognized that though actresses, female singers, educated females etc. are useful, they do not generally make good wives. Thus they should be separate and come from the whore class. As to marriage, as in everything, the man should be older, wiser, and have things to teach his younger bride. How is this to be achieved? By him having previously had sex with whores. I assure you that this was how it was done in the patriarchal societies you approve of. Do some research.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Hello,

It is quite simple. If there is a surplus of females or some females are not suited to be wives, then they should do something useful, and that something is to be ******. Moreover, it has long been recognized that though actresses, female singers, educated females etc. are useful, they do not generally make good wives. Thus they should be separate and come from the ***** class. As to marriage, as in everything, the man should be older, wiser, and have things to teach his younger bride. How is this to be achieved? By him having previously had ************. I assure you that this was how it was done in the patriarchal societies you approve of. Do some research.
Hello,

I warn you a second time, Sir! No lewd language!!! Else I say, Sir, that I will promptly be forced, at chagrin to me as well, to take the proper measures, Sir!

And as I said, I don't agree with that aspect of the patriarchal cultures you speak of. {(I don't think it's true, what you're saying, at any rate!)}
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I have not looked for the exact scriptures but many men {(much more qualified than I am)} on these matters say this:

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/03/0 ... -treachery
I always recommend looking at original sources for yourself. The Torah is nothing more than what Catholics call the Pentateuch which is the first 5 books of the Bible. If you study the Bible at all, you should know them. I know the Torah well and I can assure you that there is nothing there like what you say. In fact Numbers 34 specifically limits the land assigned to the Israelites.