Chicago college cheerleaders; A disaster waiting to happen!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Chicago college cheerleaders; A disaster waiting to happen!

Post by traveller »

It is understood that 2 of Chicago's highly popular colleges, the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), located just south of the United Center and next to Cook County Hospital, and the University of Chicago (U of C), located near the Museum of Science and Industry, both have cheerleader squads. Understandably, a lot of guys like cheerleaders; I should know, I like cheerleaders myself. Their skinny, beautiful physical appearance, and not to mention their colorful uniforms. But beware all single guys!!! Both those college campuses sit in the ghetto, and from my point of view, those cheerleaders at both those colleges as of these days are a total catastrophe just waiting to happen, a booby trap waiting to be sprung, a shootout waiting to be triggered, and a flash mob attack waiting to be provoked.

As of lately, it appears that numerous young Chicagoland ladies are leaving the suburbs and moving into Chicago's massive ghetto. And there is but one reason they would dare to move to the ghetto. Because they can not find men who are rich enough for them in the suburbs, so they are hooking up with hardened gangsters and criminals, who get their hundreds of thousands and millions annually the illegal way.

Therefore, chances are, no less than 95 percent if not more of the cheerleader squads at both UIC and U of C are made up of some of those young ladies that have moved from the suburbs to the ghetto, and chances are, they are allready in relationships with hardened criminals. And when a woman is dating/in a relationship with a hardened criminal or gangster, approaching her in any way, shape, or form is as likely to send bullets and fists flying your way as beating a hornet's nest in August with a baseball bat is likely to send hornets swarming and buzzing around like crazy.