Why do so many girls feed off likes/praises on Facebook?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do so many girls feed off likes/praises on Facebook?!

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Why do so many girls and women on Facebook post new pictures of themselves or their face everyday on their Facebook wall, just so they can get lots of likes and comments about how beautiful they look?! Wtf?! It's sickening. It's like they feed off it.

That's so vain, conceited and non-productive. What a waste of time. Reminds me of the evil queen in Snow White looking at herself in the mirror everyday to admire her own beauty. So vain. Girls/women who do that must be very empty inside to need to do that. Some of them do it everyday. Dang. Wtf?!

Also, why do girls/women get sooooooo many likes on Facebook all the time? It's not a good thing because it FEEDS their narcissism. If each of those "likes" was worth one dollar, they'd be rich by now. lol. It's crazy. Some girls can just say one word -- ONE meaningless senseless word -- and she will get hundreds of likes on it! Wtf?!

Are people so airheadish and tasteless to "like" FB posts with only one meaningless word on it?! Sheesh! Talk about bad taste. What has the human race sunk down to?!

Do people who "like" every senseless post from a girl they admire, have no life or something?! Why don't they get a life?! Geez. What have people sunk down to? Where is their pride, dignity and virtue? It's like they've lost touch with reality or something. So sad. :(

If you're gonna post something on FB, post something MEANINGFUL of SUBSTANCE that makes it worthwhile for people to read or see. Otherwise you are wasting everyone's time. Sheesh.

Sorry if I've offended any females here. But people need a dose of truth, since the stupid major garbage media doesn't provide it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do so many girls feed off likes/praises on Facebook?

Post by nicho12 »

Winston wrote:I don't understand something. Why do so many girls and women on Facebook post new pictures of themselves or their face everyday on their Facebook wall, just so they can get lots of likes and comments about how beautiful they look?! Wtf?! It's sickening. It's like they feed off it.

That's so vain, conceited and non-productive. What a waste of time. Reminds me of the evil queen in Snow White looking at herself in the mirror everyday to admire her own beauty. So vain. Girls/women who do that must be very empty inside to need to do that. Some of them do it everyday. Dang. Wtf?!

Also, why do girls/women get sooooooo many likes on Facebook all the time? It's not a good thing because it FEEDS their narcissism. If each of those "likes" was worth one dollar, they'd be rich by now. lol. It's crazy. Some girls can just say one word -- ONE meaningless senseless word -- and she will get hundreds of likes on it! Wtf?!

Are people so airheadish and tasteless to "like" FB posts with only one meaningless word on it?! Sheesh! Talk about bad taste. What has the human race sunk down to?!

Do people who "like" every senseless post from a girl they admire, have no life or something?! Why don't they get a life?! Geez. What have people sunk down to? Where is their pride, dignity and virtue? It's like they've lost touch with reality or something. So sad. :(

If you're gonna post something on FB, post something MEANINGFUL of SUBSTANCE that makes it worthwhile for people to read or see. Otherwise you are wasting everyone's time. Sheesh.

Sorry if I've offended any females here. But people need a dose of truth, since the stupid major garbage media doesn't provide it.
What else is new? Next someone will be announcing that the earth revolves around the sun. Winston, we live in an emasculated age where everything is female centered, but don't worry it won't last long.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but it's sickening. Some girls do it every single day. Sheesh. Do they have no shame? They are purposely posting photos of their face doing stupid expressions, and then waiting for the likes and praises to come, like salivating dogs. It's sickening.

Don't you see lots of girls on your FB wall doing that too? What's the point in it? There's no profit or gain in it.

Here is an example of a Japanese American girl that does this. Notice all the oogling guys liking her photos and praising her, no matter what she does. It's sickening.

https://www.facebook.com/kyokokanagawa
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

In Philippines its worse...

Makati City, in the Philippines, deemed selfie capital of the world

http://www.latimes.com/travel/la-trb-to ... story.html

Not LA or New York or London or Beijing ...but freaking Manila...Every filipina has may be more than 1000 selfies and useless posts on facebook.

Just the other day, few girls from cupid site came to my condo and I have a big mirror and suddenly they went crazy...They looked more into the mirror than me :) and my condo is on top floor and it has good city view, they probably took 100 pictures between them minimum ...

One girl in particular was so retarded, she took every pose imaginable every other minute, took my wifi and posted it live on facebook :)

I'm quite desperate to get a date being in India for so long but even then I could not bring myself up to her level of retardness to get along with..It was Insane what she did....She was quite hot but still I could not imagine dating her, she was on a totally different wavelength....It was irritating to say the least...We hardly had any conversation...it was all selfie time :)...We know girls love to take pictures etc of themselves but she was on an another level...no wonder Ph is the selfie aka it should also be called retarded capital of the world :)

Even though I'm liking it here more than back home..for some reason, no matter how hard i try, I cannot connect deeply with a filipina...They are just too different from me..Even with a super good, no facebook Filipina :) ..I'm having hard time finding a common ground for a long term relationship...There is no topic to discuss...

I have looked at 30 to 35 yr old and they are more sensible and I can have conversation with them but they all have kids....I'm not anymore looking for below 25 filipinas...They are just too retarded and immersed in facebook culture :shock: :shock:

---

We know CIA created facebook etc but I really admire they understanding women and their psyche more than we do.the newer generation is worse at it...they spend like 80% of their time in either fb for women and video games for men. They totally control the new generation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What you are alluding to is "Narcissistic Supply," the narcissist's insatiable need for approval and validation.

This is not a new concept, but one that is now prevalent due to the American culture's breeding of narcissists.

Narcissistic Supply has a corollary, "Narcissistic Injury," which can be the unjustified eruption of a narcissist at a perceived slight, insult, or lack due attention.

Sick women produce sick children and that makes for a sick culture.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'm so f*cking glad the town I am settling down in doesn't have an internet connection to mess up my wife and daughter with it's toxic attention seeking nonsense.

Facebook is such a pathetic place. You should watch the profiles of some really beautiful women, really. Just for the hell of it. Watch all the ass-kissing responses pathetic guys put on their pictures, just in the hope of being noticed (even when the girls' already taken!), just watch it... it's almost more painful then it is funny.

The girls want confirmation, but its not just the girls anymore... there is so many guys doing it, too! Posting pictures posing at some party, holding a beer, or with their arms around a chick. All that just to prove that they are going places, meeting people. Absolutely pathetic.

I have a Facebook too but I rarely ever post on it. I got it to check on my friends and family and see what they're up to. I've never had the obsession with it some people appear to have. So what if you make a duckface, or a selfie with a pizza or some retarded bullshit? Nobody with more then half a braincell gives a damn lol.

Society is becoming more dumb and shallow by the day, but I'm having none of it. Interesting people have stories. Uninteresting people have selfies. :roll:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Interesting people have stories. Uninteresting people have selfies. :roll:
Well Said...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I have never had and never will have a f****ook account. It is against common-sense for mankind to show his private affairs to others.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

starchild5 wrote:In Philippines its worse...

Makati City, in the Philippines, deemed selfie capital of the world

http://www.latimes.com/travel/la-trb-to ... story.html

Not LA or New York or London or Beijing ...but freaking Manila...Every filipina has may be more than 1000 selfies and useless posts on facebook.

Just the other day, few girls from cupid site came to my condo and I have a big mirror and suddenly they went crazy...They looked more into the mirror than me :) and my condo is on top floor and it has good city view, they probably took 100 pictures between them minimum ...

One girl in particular was so retarded, she took every pose imaginable every other minute, took my wifi and posted it live on facebook :)

I'm quite desperate to get a date being in India for so long but even then I could not bring myself up to her level of retardness to get along with..It was Insane what she did....She was quite hot but still I could not imagine dating her, she was on a totally different wavelength....It was irritating to say the least...We hardly had any conversation...it was all selfie time :)...We know girls love to take pictures etc of themselves but she was on an another level...no wonder Ph is the selfie aka it should also be called retarded capital of the world :)

Even though I'm liking it here more than back home..for some reason, no matter how hard i try, I cannot connect deeply with a filipina...They are just too different from me..Even with a super good, no facebook Filipina :) ..I'm having hard time finding a common ground for a long term relationship...There is no topic to discuss...

I have looked at 30 to 35 yr old and they are more sensible and I can have conversation with them but they all have kids....I'm not anymore looking for below 25 filipinas...They are just too retarded and immersed in facebook culture :shock: :shock:

---

We know CIA created facebook etc but I really admire they understanding women and their psyche more than we do.the newer generation is worse at it...they spend like 80% of their time in either fb for women and video games for men. They totally control the new generation.
agree filipinas are completely retarded. yes 25 and below i realize is just getting too immature ro shallow. but the older girls are milfs or ugly. The girls are very naive and boring and inexperienced sexually too. but im ok with that if the girl treats me like a king and is hot and loves sex. but the girl you describe taking selfies is too self absorbed to be taht girl.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I use fb to keep in touch with my family. I'm not a selfie person myself. If you have annoying women who only do selfie go to their profile and click unfollow then you won't see their stupid feeds. Now there is a pretty girl challange on fb. It promotes women to take selfies. I am not participating. Lol.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

DanielleNguyen wrote: <> <> <>

Hello,

What are you doing here, woman??? You are not supposed to be in this area. Where is the Administrator Sir???? REMOVE THIS FEMALE, SIR!!!!!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Danielle brings diversity to our forum. She brings us the Ameri-skank, Feminist view.

Mainly she just talks about herself and how Un-Narcissistic she is.

Male feminists and worthless manginas like her though.
DanielleNguyen wrote:I use fb to keep in touch with my family. I'm not a selfie person myself. If you have annoying women who only do selfie go to their profile and click unfollow then you won't see their stupid feeds. Now there is a pretty girl challange on fb. It promotes women to take selfies. I am not participating. Lol.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do so many girls feed off likes/praises on Facebook?

Post by matthewcoury »

Winston wrote:I don't understand something. Why do so many girls and women on Facebook post new pictures of themselves or their face everyday on their Facebook wall, just so they can get lots of likes and comments about how beautiful they look?! Wtf?! It's sickening. It's like they feed off it.

you are so right winston....i was talking to a friend of mine a girl from the UK and she said she has noticed that women in other countries never do this type of thing because they know they will not get a hundred guys commenting on it and liking it......but this crap not only shows the desperation of men in america for a hundred guys to comment on a stupid picture that looks exactly the same as the last one but has given women in america supermodel status....making their egos even bigger and making them even harder to obtain.....think about it...thats another hundred guys hitting on them that they never wouldve had in ONE day because of facebook......another crayz thing is how they get all these comments "oh...youre so funny!" when a girls trying to be cute or "im dying over here! haha" im like what the hell??? this girl isnt funny at all....shes an attention whore
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Instagram and Facebook are catered to the female....Every Hoe nowadays is an Instagram model....All she needs to do is show her ass, tits or her best duck face and she'll get 500 'Likes' and thirst men saying how beautiful she looks....I guarantee it....