Understanding How Cornfed Thinks

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Understanding How Cornfed Thinks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

After careful review of Cornfeds posts, his outbursts, and his obsessions, I am confident that his professed hatred of blacks is a direct reflection of sexual inadequacy, lack of sexual access, and an overall inability to sexually please females.

Cornfed is acutely aware that most black men have sexual capabilities that he could only dream of. Let's suppose that Cornfed was a good-looking, wealthy, intelligent man. When a man of such attributes sees lesser-accomplished men bringing women to sexual ecstasy with ease, this diminishes his hope of two things. First, he sees tangible proof of his own sexual failure and second, he feels cheated that all of his hard-earned attributes are worthless in the sexual marketplace with bigger, better, and blacker men.

The hatred of blacks results and it is deeply associated with hatred of self. The constant mantra of professed racial superiority is an attempt to unconvince himself of what he deep down already knows. He lost the lottery of sexual endowment and he has to fight against that realization at every turn if he is to ever hope to have sex with a woman, let alone reproduce with one.

So keep at it Cornfed, we know why you do it. Just remember the more you rail against black/white sexual relations, the more you make it appealingly taboo for more white women to obtain their earth-shattering orgasms with us. So thank you Cornfed, guys like you do us black guys a HUGE favor!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 13th, 2014, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

LOL, I think you'll find that most people in the world dislike blacks or at least the thought of having to live near them - it is just that this fact has been carefully concealed from you. Take all the upper middle class libtards who spout nonsense about the benefits of diversity and such and then spend tens of thousands of dollars each year in order to avoid all contact with blacks. Or is that due to supposed sexual jealousy as well? If anything I was being sympathetic to blacks by pointing out that their pestilential nature in modern society is not really due to shortcomings on their part. It is just the predictable result of treating wild/feral African plains animals as if their were people.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Understanding How Cornfed Thinks

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:After careful review of Cornfeds posts, his outbursts, and his obsessions, I am confident that his professed hatred of blacks is a direct reflection of sexual inadequacy, lack of sexual access, and an overall inability to sexually please females.
I noticed with Confed, that he dislikes strongly Western females. - For sure not only black females in USA, but also white females in UK, just one example.

I think your comment is really USA-related, but neither I nor Cornfed are from USA.

One thing however I noticed in USA, and this is that black people are clearly the minority, maybe 1:8 or so?

In USA you have to look for your community which fits you. I myself met in USA any kind of people I really don't want to have anything to do with them. Any kind of people, blacks, latinos and not to forget also so-called white trash. About women, any race, the worst I have seen was in USA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I had surmised that Cornfed is not American from a few expressions and word choices.

I had also gathered he is or recently was exposed to lowlife Blacks regularly, maybe living in or working in a neighborhood that has "turned." Which narrows his location to Toronto or London, since AFAIK there are no major "ghetto" Black 'hoods elsewhere that are outside the US but still in the Anglosphere.

{got my Sherlock Holmes hat on!}

PS Maybe I'm behind the times... for example I haven't been to England since the 1970's....
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't see why not expressing concern over the impact of blacks on human society should be seen as noteworthy. Here is an entire forum given over to doing so:
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/forum.php
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote:I had surmised that Cornfed is not American from a few expressions and word choices.

I had also gathered he is or recently was exposed to lowlife Blacks regularly, maybe living in or working in a neighborhood that has "turned." Which narrows his location to Toronto or London...
I don't know about his citizenship, maybe he will clarify that, but I was thinking knowing him from another forum he is from New Zealand and living in South Korea for a while? Maybe I am wrong.

For sure in USA, black people are a minority, as I said about 1:8, but they are verbally strong, often acting like feminists, claiming they are victims, demanding this and that which the community has to offer to them, but still they are US-citizens and compared to Africans, much better educated.

Most complaints about black people I think, are not directed against black people living in USA. There are many more complaints about black people from Nigeria, Ghana, Somalia and other rather lawless countries in Africa. These black people are often illegal immigrants entering Europe and other destinations worldwide and are living solely out of benefits and criminal activity.

I think, most complaints about black African people are in France, but these are black people without any relation to the USA. I have even seen in a forum a few months ago, a thread made by a Chinese Malaysian about African black people and their illegal activities in Kuala Lumpur.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:LOL, I think you'll find that most people in the world dislike blacks or at least the thought of having to live near them - it is just that this fact has been carefully concealed from you. Take all the upper middle class libtards who spout nonsense about the benefits of diversity and such and then spend tens of thousands of dollars each year in order to avoid all contact with blacks. Or is that due to supposed sexual jealousy as well? If anything I was being sympathetic to blacks by pointing out that their pestilential nature in modern society is not really due to shortcomings on their part. It is just the predictable result of treating wild/feral African plains animals as if their were people.
Did the sting of her rejection affect you that badly? Maybe if you can cultivate better interpersonal skills, you might find a woman willing to overlook that fact that you could never sexually please her.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Understanding How Cornfed Thinks

Yohan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:After careful review of Cornfeds posts, his outbursts, and his obsessions, I am confident that his professed hatred of blacks is a direct reflection of sexual inadequacy, lack of sexual access, and an overall inability to sexually please females.
I noticed with Confed, that he dislikes strongly Western females. - For sure not only black females in USA, but also white females in UK, just one example.

I think your comment is really USA-related, but neither I nor Cornfed are from USA.

One thing however I noticed in USA, and this is that black people are clearly the minority, maybe 1:8 or so?

In USA you have to look for your community which fits you. I myself met in USA any kind of people I really don't want to have anything to do with them. Any kind of people, blacks, latinos and not to forget also so-called white trash. About women, any race, the worst I have seen was in USA.
All true, but my comment is CORNFED-related, not USA-related. Most of the posters here know that I have a healthy disdain for American women and American culture. I do reserve a bit of loyalty to like-minded American men, regardless of their race.

But Cornfed is another thing altogether. If he had the balls to show his photo, I would likely be able to point out that he is not as genetically "white" as he thinks he is. Sensing that I would pick him apart, he will not do it.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

You are correct that corn****'s opinions are formed and fueled by his inadequacies.

Most black men are physically superior to him? Intellectually and socially inferior.
Can't hack it economically in a first world country? It's the Jews and illuminati.
Can't get a Western woman? All WW are sluts.
Too lazy to get an education? The educational system is rigged and is made for sheep.

Welcome to cornworld.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

[quote="Devil Dog"]You are correct that corn****'s opinions are formed and fueled by his inadequacies.

Most black men are physically superior to him? [i]Intellectually and socially inferior.[/i]
Can't hack it economically in a first world country? [i]It's the Jews and illuminati.[/i]
Can't get a Western woman? [i]All WW are sluts.[/i]
Too lazy to get an education? [i]The educational system is rigged and is made for sheep.[/i]

Welcome to cornworld.[/quote]

Those are cornfeds opinions? Sharp guy.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Luc Furr wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:You are correct that corn****'s opinions are formed and fueled by his inadequacies.

Most black men are physically superior to him? Intellectually and socially inferior.
Can't hack it economically in a first world country? It's the Jews and illuminati.
Too lazy to get an education? The educational system is rigged and is made for sheep.

Welcome to cornworld.
Those are cornfeds opinions? Sharp guy.
Is English your first language? Catch up.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Yeh, i'm thinking Cornfed is a bawl-baby who maybe was picked last for the kickball team as a boy. Maybe he has little man syndrome or was born with a tiny wee wee. Maybe someday he'll realize his behavior turns women off and see the error of his ways. Nobody likes a crybaby...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Devil Dog wrote:You are correct that corn****'s opinions are formed and fueled by his inadequacies.

Welcome to cornworld.
Cornfed apparently has a degree in the hard sciences. His mind works very well, until he gets on racial subjects and becomes subhuman.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:I had surmised that Cornfed is not American from a few expressions and word choices.

I had also gathered he is or recently was exposed to lowlife Blacks regularly, maybe living in or working in a neighborhood that has "turned." Which narrows his location to Toronto or London, since AFAIK there are no major "ghetto" Black 'hoods elsewhere that are outside the US but still in the Anglosphere.

{got my Sherlock Holmes hat on!}

PS Maybe I'm behind the times... for example I haven't been to England since the 1970's....
Raised Presbyterian? Got to be Scotland, no?

I really can't imagine exposure to blacks anywhere except parts of the U.S. arousing this kind of vitriol. The people from Africa and the West Indies in London and Toronto are mostly quite pleasant and intelligent folks. I had thought Cornfed might be a guy from Birmingham, Alabama, now (or recently) living in New Zealand, with an online presence in which he reveals similar views on weightlifting and an orientation toward philosophy and science, but Cornfed claims not to be him.

It's hard to see a subject of the Commonwealth becoming that much of a racist without a significant stretch in Thugville, U.S.A.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:Cornfed apparently has a degree in the hard sciences. His mind works very well, until he gets on racial subjects and becomes subhuman.
The subhumans are those who are letting the current deplorable situation persist unchallenged.