Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jester wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Winston, a better question would be "Why do you live in the US?"
OK it was an easy shot to take :D
...but you took it!

+1
Jester, are you in the Baja now? I could see you living there. Walk into a bar and find you talking to a bunch of gringos with a lovely señorita by your side, wearing a straw hat and nice tan, drinking a tecate with lime and a guacamole stain on your shirt :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: If I'm wrong, show me an expat site that talks about these things. They all have politically correct censorship. They only say that people go abroad for work or to experience new cultures. Not to get away from a toxic culture where there's no human connection and women are not approachable or social with men.
Yes, I agree. It is correct what you say.

I think only a few MGTOW forums, like the one I am using, 'the-niceguy.com', are openly talking about relocation and about the poor quality of Western women.

US/UK Expat-forums are all into censorship - even those which are not openly against marriage between foreign women/US-men.

Even small low-life expat forums like 'orientexpat.com' - with a few Western men living already outside of Europe and USA have politically correct censorship.

It's a shame.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote:Winston, a better question would be "Why do you live in the US?"
I already answered that question thousands of times. The last time I already said would be the last time. If you guys have shitty memory, it's your problem.

I'm on a road trip and nature tour right now. I'm traveling. I am on vacation, not living in the US.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:Blake Sawyer is strongly urging people to leave the United States.

Here are his podcasts.

http://overseasradio.com/escape/
Hey thanks for recommending that. I contacted Overseas Radio Network and they want us to do a podcast on their network. The benefits of using their network would be:

* being part of a larger network
* fully managed by ORN
* shows are turned into podcasts an uploaded into iTunes
* we give you an embed code to have an audio player on your site (this audio player plays the latest Happier Abroad show)
* 2 60-second commercials for every hour of content (these commercials can be used to promote your brand or can be sold to help monetize your show)

But I don't know whether I should host the podcast or find someone else like Steve Hoca or Steve R to do it. Both of them are very qualified and good at that sort of thing. I don't have the time, and plus I have no experience in hosting shows. What do you all think? Who should host it? Are any of you interested in hosting it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

The conspiracy theory and anti nwo movement is funded by the same ones who want a nwo. They want all the patriots to come together. Easier picking them out of the crowd. All the conspiracy theory leaders like Jones and the rest are payroll by cia I am willing to bet.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tim Leffel who is a best selling author - http://www.cheapestdestinationsblog.com/ openly advocates for Americans to consider living abroad especially those on fixed incomes (disability, social security, etc). But he also encourages others to not seek employment overseas which can be more than challenging and not guarantee you'll get the job you want.

He lives in Mexico full-time with his wife and daughter, off the tourist trail.

The Expat Files is featured and a popular show on PRN (Progressive Radio Network) and has been on there for five years.

I follow both Tim's and Johnny's blog, which is www.expatwisdom.com

Tim's information is valuable because its very much about dollars and sense. Johnny's information is valuable because he's been in every country in Latin America, the majority of Asia and much of Europe. He's lived outside the US (originally from Chicago) for 25 years. He's spent the majority of his time in Costa Rica before it become the expat boom country it currently is with 1st world pricing to go along with it; Panama is the same way.

What I see is there aren't many African-Americans who are advocates of moving abroad because most live with the fear that they'll be treated by others the same way they are treated in America which is largely untrue and unfounded.

I am going to fill the vacuum up very soon, it's been in the planning stages for awhile but I have had some income sourcing setbacks and that has delayed purchase of hardware needed to bring my podcast to life. But since I will be returning to DJ'ing gigs here soon, I need to purchase some additional hardware that can also be used for podcasting.

Bladed I don't understand the NWO is already here, they are just putting the final touches on it. It's not who want an NWO, they already got it, next they will convince you it's already happen. I already know its happen.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Blake Sawyer is strongly urging people to leave the United States.

Here are his podcasts.

Hey thanks for recommending that. I contacted Overseas Radio Network and they want us to do a podcast on their network. The benefits of using their network would be:

* fully managed by ORN
* we give you an embed code to have an audio player on your site (this audio player plays the latest Happier Abroad show)
* 2 60-second commercials for every hour of content (these commercials can be used to promote your brand or can be sold to help monetize your show)

But I don't know whether I should host the podcast or find someone else like Steve Hoca or Steve R to do it. Both of them are very qualified and good at that sort of thing. I don't have the time, and plus I have no experience in hosting shows. What do you all think? Who should host it? Are any of you interested in hosting it?
What makes you think those two have the time to do it?

I have nothing but free time and know how to use the equipment needed for a professional sounding podcast. I am starting my own podcast(s) but I can represent your brand in a professional manner.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney wrote:
Winston wrote:

Here are his podcasts.

* fully managed by ORN

I have nothing but free time and know how to use the equipment needed for a professional sounding podcast. I am starting my own podcast(s) but I can represent your brand in a professional manner.
Well I don't think I will use OverseasRadio because they want $200 a month to do a show on their network. Do most podcast hosts have to pay fees like that?

Why can't I just record podcasts on Skype using a recording program?

What is the URL to the Progressive Radio Network?

Have you done any podcasts yet? If so, can I see the link to them?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guess what folks?

I just did another interview with Professor Jim Fetzer this morning. This time, we didn't talk about conspiracies so much. Instead, we talked about America vs. other countries and many shocking comparisons that most Americans don't know about why things are better overseas. I asked Jim about it beforehand and he was interested and fascinated with the issues I brought up.

This is groundbreaking because the conspiracy movement does not talk about going abroad to get away from the problems in America, because they falsely assume that:

- Everything in America is the same everywhere else, since America is "the world".
- Americans represent all people on the planet.
- All solutions to the problems in America must come from America, never from outside America.

I wanted to break these fallacious assumptions in the conspiracy movement. So I took Jim's invitation to be on his show as an opportunity to do so. Jim Fetzer is a big name in the conspiracy movement who has a lot of listeners. So this may be the opening we need to break into the alternative media, which has not covered our movement yet.

I'll let you know when he posts the interview.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Guess what folks?

I just did another interview with Professor Jim Fetzer this morning. This time, we didn't talk about conspiracies so much. Instead, we talked about America vs. other countries and many shocking comparisons that most Americans don't know about why things are better overseas. I asked Jim about it beforehand and he was interested and fascinated with the issues I brought up.

This is groundbreaking because the conspiracy movement does not talk about going abroad to get away from the problems in America, because they falsely assume that:

- Everything in America is the same everywhere else, since America is "the world".
- All solutions to the problems in America must come from America, never from outside America.

I wanted to break these fallacious assumptions in the conspiracy movement. So I took Jim's invitation to be on his show as an opportunity to do so. Jim Fetzer is a big name in the conspiracy movement who has a lot of listeners. So this may be the opening we need to break into the alternative media, which has not covered our movement yet.

Please do, I'm looking forward to it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Guess what folks?

Please do, I'm looking forward to it.
It's posted now. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2014/08/winston-wu.html

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Winston wrote:

Here are his podcasts.

* fully managed by ORN

Well I don't think I will use OverseasRadio because they want $200 a month to do a show on their network. Do most podcast hosts have to pay fees like that?

I have recorded one podcast and it was a conversation with Steve of Global Dating Solutions. Not that I don't like it, I just haven't done any others since and the previous idea to do some other interviews has fallen flat. So I am going to have to come up with content myself. That shouldn't be hard but I need to get organized.

Right now I have switched focus to Mobile DJ since that will generate money immediately.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Don't some of the dating sites that peddle online dating with foreign women encourage that, or at least getting a woman from abroad?

Lots of people aren't into living abroad. Some people are afraid to do that, especially in the developing world. I don't get that. I love to travel.

Other countries have their own problems. I don't think you HAVE to leave the US to find a good wife, but I do see it as a valid option. Feminism has really infected American thought, and you can find women who don't hold to this world view overseas.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrMan wrote:Don't some of the dating sites that peddle online dating with foreign women encourage that, or at least getting a woman from abroad?

Lots of people aren't into living abroad. Some people are afraid to do that, especially in the developing world. I don't get that. I love to travel.

Other countries have their own problems. I don't think you HAVE to leave the US to find a good wife, but I do see it as a valid option. Feminism has really infected American thought, and you can find women who don't hold to this world view overseas.
Unless your rich or blessed with good looks and are young i think you have to leave the u.s actually to find a good wife unless you want a ugly woman as a wife. and even THEN some of us couldn't even get that. why try to pick scraps in america, better to use leverage abroad. thats what a smart person does.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney wrote:
Winston wrote: Well I don't think I will use OverseasRadio because they want $200 a month to do a show on their network. Do most podcast hosts have to pay fees like that?

I have recorded one podcast and it was a conversation with Steve of Global Dating Solutions. Not that I don't like it, I just haven't done any others since and the previous idea to do some other interviews has fallen flat. So I am going to have to come up with content myself. That shouldn't be hard but I need to get organized.

Right now I have switched focus to Mobile DJ since that will generate money immediately.
Oh you did a podcast with Steve Neese? Cool. Can you send me the file? I will be glad to post it on our podcast page if you do.

Do you think it's worth it to pay $200 for a podcast show on OverseasRadio.com? How is that any better than recording it yourself with software?

Btw, I listened to some of Blake Sawyer's podcasts, whom you recommended. I also emailed with him. The thing is, he claims to have 10,000 listeners and clients. Yet his website has a very low Alexa ranking in the 4 million range, which means he gets very little traffic on his site, about 20 hits a day maybe. Also, OverseasRadio does not get that much traffic either. Its Alexa ranking is over a million, which means it gets some steady traffic, but not a lot.

So I don't see how Sawyer could have 10,000 listeners and clients. Exaggerating numbers seems to be a part of the Western male's personality.

Also, he makes some good points in his podcasts, but he beats around the bush a lot. He takes a long time to make one point. He's not concise. It seems he likes to hear himself talk. A lot of western guys are like that. Did you notice that?