Who deleted my post about dating foreign girls in Vancouver?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Who deleted my post about dating foreign girls in Vancouver?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I noticed 2 days ago to my dismay that someone has deleted my honest and very popular post called "My experiences dating foreign girls in Vancouver, BC"

It use to be here and is now dead:

viewtopic.php?t=10750

So far Winston, Zboy1 and jamesbond have all pleaded innocent in it's disappearance. Someone here obviously has deleted it without warning and is either not coming forward or denying they did it. I'm curious to know who did it and why?

It was very popular and famous here and even was discussed on another site here:

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44079
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

My guess would be that it's a Japanese samurai who wants to defend his country's naive virgins from sleazy imperialists.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

drealm wrote:My guess would be that it's a Japanese samurai who wants to defend his country's naive virgins from sleazy imperialists.
LOL. And this samurai was able to hack into the forum? lol

What is the exact name of the thread? Sometimes the search engine here is flawed. Can you try to find it from the Google main site? Some threads are only visible from Google but not from the search engine here. I don't know why.

I can't imagine who deleted it though. Maybe it was deleted accidentally by Zboy1 or Jamesbond, when they were deleting other threads?

If you checkmark a lot of threads to delete on the mod panel, you can checkmark the wrong thread.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Winston I PM'ed you the exact name and link of the thread, and you said zboy did it, which he denies, and so does jamesbond. Google searches still find it but the link comes up like this, just as I PM'ed you:

viewtopic.php?t=10750

"My experiences dating foreign girls in Vancouver, BC"
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Winston I PM'ed you the exact name and link of the thread, and you said zboy did it, which he denies, and so does jamesbond. Google searches still find it but the link comes up like this, just as I PM'ed you:

viewtopic.php?t=10750

"My experiences dating foreign girls in Vancouver, BC"
I thought it was a good thread, so why would I delete it then? Hmnn...I know it wasn't me.

The problem is lately, the forum has come under attack from a various trolls like the White/Black/Red/Yellow1 imbecile and Zboy3. I don't know who they are, but I hope their not tampering with the site. For some reason, they keep coming under various user's IP address and are able to bypass all the ban controls, for some reason...
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I really hope it can be re posted after being deleted, it was my finest hour when I was in Canada. That's a good indication of how bad things are for dating in Canada. Even a guy like me that used to model had to chase foreign girls.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

How could someone besides Winston, zboy1, or Jamesbond delete a thread? Come-on now. If someone else could do it, a lot more deletions would have occurred. It must have been one of these three if the thread is indeed gone.

Winston, get to the bottom of this. I figured this was a safe depository for our content.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Rock,

Thanks for the support. I was thinking the same thing...out of all my posts, why was only that one deleted, and why haven't others had posts deleted? I'm sure it was an accident, and I'm really hoping it is saved somewhere and can be resurrected.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I'll see if the internet wayback machine can find it. If it can, we can just copy and paste all the posts from it here. It will look weird, but that's the only way to do it.

We could also retrieve it from the forum database file in theory. But there is no way I know of to open a huge text file like that without crashing the computer. lol

When was the last time you saw the thread?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I tried to find it via other means. Here are the results.

- The internet wayback machine said the URL is excluded. I don't know why.

- Another forum posted a copy of your thread, but they only posted the initial post of that thread it seems. See here:

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... iew=unread

- Google has a web cache of it, but only page 3 of the thread. I don't know why. See here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

I can't get to page 1 of that cache for some reason.

I don't know what else to do. Unless Will, you know of a way of opening a huge SQL file without crashing your computer?

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I don't even know what an SQL post is. I really find this all very strange though. Why this thread? I can't remember last time I saw it, a few months ago I think maybe. I'm actually starting to think that some outside source found out about the thread and hacked HA somehow. I was always careful not to mention names, places, websites and schools, but it might have been too obvious. That being said, their were other sites where I found about how to pick up foreign girls was posted and they are still up 10 years later:

http://bbs.jpcanada.com/oldlog/14/2244.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SQL is a database file. The thread was here in February of this year, according to the Google web cache.

You can repost the first post in that thread from the other forum if you want.

I don't know what happened. I doubt anyone would hack into here just to remove that thread. It was probably an accident, or one of those unexplainable things that can never be explained. For instance, last week, one of my socks disappeared in my washing machine. I looked everywhere but there's no trace of it. Total unexplainable mystery.