I am sick of people treating me like a business commodity.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

I am sick of people treating me like a business commodity.

Post by Temprano26 »

Is anyone else sick of people asking you for something and not giving the slightest thing in return?

There are so many times I have gone out and a girl asks me if I have a cigarette lighter then I see nothing but the back of her head the rest of the night. Or somebody needs money for some reason. I am not a friggin' ATM machine and I can't give ten dollars away to everyone that "needs" it. Supposedly America is the wealthiest country in the world but someone always needs something. Some chubby kid with an iPod asked me to spare some change so he could get something to eat. I can't find anybody in America starving to death the way people in Bangladesh would be starving to death. Our poor people are fat.

People ask to use my cellphone then if I try to talk to them they act like they are so inconvenienced. It just rubs me wrong.

Or someone is always trying to sell me something. A girl tried to sell me cologne for $20 saying it was a "panty-dropper". She is trying to market to my desire to get laid but name me one guy in history that got laid because he wore the right cologne. Like a certain scent enchants a woman's nostrils and suddenly she wants to sleep with a man. Despite what her marketing class taught her, not all men are really that gullible and our penis is not our only functioning organ.

People are not interested in genuine human interactions or relationships. They are only interested in themselves and what they can get from people. Is anyone else pissed off by this happening time and again?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm from a third world county India....we are 1.2 Billion....however, People suffering is same....

here

100-facts-about-the-moral-collapse-of-america-that-are-almost-too-crazy-to-believe

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/100-fa ... to-believe

Americans have been brainwashed into believing that somehow people living in third world countries suffer more than people in America...so you should not bother about them..Trust Me.....I have seen and suffered in India but it does not equate my suffering anyway higher than what Americans suffer through....

Americans are suffering as much as any guy/girl in a third world country.....Humanity suffering is same all over the world irrespective of the political boundaries

Infact, sitting in India.... the crazy things Americans go through I would say..You guys have more in your plate than us......I have guys/girls asking for stuff and then not returning the favor..I completely, totally get it....Human beings by Nature are good..Its the manipulation..Manipulation that has crippled the true nature of humanity to shine...

Where ever, Whenever you can...you need to help your fellow Americans...We are good here ...Do not believe the main stream brainwashing that somehow, we in third world countries need more help than people in rich developed countries...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:
Where ever, Whenever you can...you need to help your fellow Americans...We are good here ...Do not believe the main stream brainwashing that somehow, we in third world countries need more help than people in rich developed countries...
+1

Suffering is not only physical.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

It is the sick, business above all culture in America. Everyone is seen as a tool for economic advancement.

I'm sorry but you must understand this happens to everyone. Even the tallest, most wealthy men in America get used like an ATM.

Your only solution is to move to another culture. There is no changing it. If you are only losing a lighter, then you are lucky.

Many men lose everything they own and commit suicide. Be humble. Other men would trade places with you in a second if they could.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

I do wonder if this is a partial explanation of why people in the Anglosphere are wary of strangers. If I'm walking in the city and see someone approaching, my first reaction is always "I wonder what he/she wants" and it's usually correct - ie wanting money, selling something etc etc... it's rarely social.