American TV. I hate you

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

American TV. I hate you

Post by DanielleNguyen »

These are my rants on t.v. shows.

JERRY SPRINGER
He wouldn't be famous if it wasn't for the bull crap and fist fights on his television show. It's like seriously people you have to bring your family on t.v. to humiliate them on problems you can talk about at home.

TODDLERS AND TIARAS
Yes that's exactly what America needs spoiled brat little girls being taught their hot crap and not settling for any less than a millionaire. Yes let's teach our kids vanity and pride wooooooooo!!!!!

Teen Pregnancy shows
What the hell ever happened to teens waiting til marriage. We are now teaching kids if they get knocked up they will make it on M TV. Yes, I have met teenagers that truely believed this. Me and my husband spent a hour destroying their dreams.

Bridezillas

Nothing like bratty women spending $30,000 on a wedding they don't need. Yep ....poor men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

About Jerry Springer, all that on his show and he says at the end "take care of yourself and each other" lol.

Seriously, this is why psychologists advise parents to leave their televisions in the basement rather than letting their kids be raised on it. Most of what is on MTV is garbage.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

exactly and the youth grows to think that behavior is ok.