Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Post by BlueEverglades »

The more I read the more I find inconsistencies and things that don't make sense. I used to agree with most of the stuff being said but lately it has gotten beyond ridiculous!

1.Guys here complain that american women are promiscuous and sluts, yet you go to countries like Thailand, Asia, Ireland and russia and treat women like one night stands or "lays" and then brag about it on the forums. You are not looking for a foreign girlfriend or wife that loves you and respects you but for a quick ego trip that for one reason or another you couldn't get in America because women here have had enough with douchebags like these.

You are treating and turning women in those countries into the sluts you hate in america, acting like a huge WHORE yourself and that makes you a god dammed hypocrite in my eyes! You don't respect women of any place in the world, they are nameless numbers in your bed for what I have been reading lately.Why don't you just pay for prostitutes right here? you are spending enough money into these travels anyways...

2. You say that American women are too independent, act like men but that it's not their fault. We live in a competitive economy and an individualistic culture and women need to fend for themselves or else they would be homeless faster than you can say homeless, and the so called (good men) are never around and make things harder for women paying them less at work. Men have made it clear time and time again, they don't want marriage or to protect women but instead they made a soulless society where everyone is against one another.

You made the money/work 9 to 5 / materialistic/ competitive system and people have adapted, NOW DEAL WITH THE RESULTS OF YOUR ACTIONS! Women can't be (sweet and lovely) when the harsh reality of rent, bills, food,medicine, crime, rape, abuse and jerks all around the corner everyday yet you post pictures of women minding their own business to survive instead OF LOOKING AT YOU in the streets and actually get pissed you are not the center of attention! WAH! WAH! WHAT A DELUSIONAL PRICK YOU ARE !

3. You defend nice guys and mention over and over again how women love rude alpha men. I personally don't feel attracted to a man that act like a douche, center of attention or being rude for no reason. I don't know which women in her right mind would run after a guy that subtly disrespect her or has 1000 other women after him. On the other hand, the so called nice guys have been the most cruel assholes I have met in my life.
The nerds and geeks, the sensitive musician, the romantic poet, the spiritual dude all of these guys were the equivalent of a bulldozer driving over my spines. First of all the profile of this man is highly bitter, elusive, delusional, and difficult to get to know. They play games with your mind and there's no way to know what they f***ing want. The nice guy has been alone for a long time and when he gets a good girl he treats her like absolute crap just to get back at all those that rejected him.

In fact all men have gotten meaner and meaner and that has nothing to do with feminism . I have been insulted on the street and called bad names by these so called "gentlemen" I dress decently and never had a boyfriend in Miami, Florida as men are always secretly thinking you are a bitch instead of getting to know you personally. If you don't drink, dance like an animal and have casual sex they don't want to know more about you, so I find it ironic guys at happier Abroad want their virginal princesses but in real life reject them? Common now!

I am hispanic and I'm starting to understand why american women are the way they are. Just look at how men treat them, like disposable trash no matter what they do or how much of a lady she is, it's the same everywhere! I'm 26 now and I lost hope finding a man that I can respect, adore and love because none of the guys I have met wanted to do so in the first place...

You can't pretend to like women and be with them posting this self righteous crap on forums everyday! Women can see right through it and know you have nothing more to offer than your penis!

Why are you asking for women to cook, clean and be sweet when you can't even be what you are looking for? What the hell do you offer a woman when she's down or going through a hard time?

All the pictures of supermodels you post here is the classical ( I look like a 5 but deserve a 10) male mindset. I never workout but I want a thin women with curves on the right places. I never dress decently but my women better dress like a goddess! I slept around all my life but my girl better be f***ing innocent! WHAT A BUNCH OF UNFAIR CRAP! There are millions of good girls probably in your own damn neighborhood but you are too blind to see them as you want none of the work of an actual relationship! Get it right and stop being a delusional douche. End of story!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

There's some truth to what you say, BlueEverglades...Blame the trolls, as they've made the forum unreadable a times--spewing their garbage and posting nonsensical posts. Oh, well...sigh. I can't really do much as its Winston site and he could do whatever he wants with his forum...

And, I agree: why complain about how American/Western women are whores--when you go to foreign countries to engage in multiple orgies and prostitutes? LOL. Aren't you engaging in 'whorish' activities, yourself?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BlueEverglades,
You are jumping the gun here. Sure AW have problems and challenges too. If they only treated assholes badly, we wouldn't care. But they are treating nice guys badly and that's f***ed up. You forget that.

If men are the same everywhere then how come the dating scene is normal overseas?

How come it doesn't feel like a taboo to ask a girl out in the rest of the world?

How come women in the rest of the world are flattered by compliments and flirtation?

How come flirtation is accepted outside America, but in America it's taboo?

How come its so hard to meet women in America but not overseas?

How come women abroad are far more social and warm toward men?

These are questions you gotta ask.

Why are you so worked up today? Did some guy treat you bad? Or do you have PMS?

Maybe the guys are complaining that AW are only whores with the top 5 or 10 percent of men, and not with the rest of us. Either way you look at it, the dating scene is extremely unbalanced in America. You can ask AW themselves, and they will tell you that AW only want the top 5 percent of guys now. Everyone else isn't good enough. Is that normal or natural or healthy to you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Post by Teal Lantern »

BlueEverglades wrote: Women can't be (sweet and lovely) when the harsh reality of rent, bills, food,medicine, crime, rape, abuse and jerks
Yeah, that whole "rape" thing is just terrible. :roll:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... 84718.html

http://www.cotwa.info/2013/06/woman-who ... banks.html

I'll have to look into that "male privilege" where men don't have to deal with costs of rent, bills, food, & medicine. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Teal Lantern wrote:
BlueEverglades wrote: Women can't be (sweet and lovely) when the harsh reality of rent, bills, food,medicine, crime, rape, abuse and jerks
Yeah, that whole "rape" thing is just terrible. :roll:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... 84718.html

http://www.cotwa.info/2013/06/woman-who ... banks.html

I'll have to look into that "male privilege" where men don't have to deal with costs of rent, bills, food, & medicine. :roll:
In the past and throughout most of history the women didn't have to deal with the costs of rent, bills, food, and medicine. Men would pay most of those expenses, usually all of those expenses, and the women would raise the children or do things around the home. It was feminism that demanded that all women work and be independent which ultimately destroyed their leisure ability and their ability to find a good man.

These same feminist-brainwashed women go for trashy guys and bad boys when they are teenagers and college-age up until their 30s, and after they have been partied-out and are somewhat done with their whorish behavior they want to find a "white knight" man(gina) to come to their rescue and give them the life they (don't) deserve. Then they will maybe have some children (if they didn't already have them out of wedlock), maybe cheat and get pregnant from another man, then divorce the man(gina) and get alimony/assets/child support for a child (or children) that is or (even isn't) biologically his, also use the (in)justice system against the ex-husband, and repeat the same situation with another man(gina).

Western women attract the negativity upon themselves and the more righteous and intelligent Western gentlemen are beginning to avoid them. The brute and savage scum of society, the same guys the Western women went for as teenagers and college girls who were "the hot guys" of their past end up being "the bad men" in their future. That is hypocrisy and almost like saying "I'm the victim when they are actually self-victimize themselves for their own personal entertainment and to gain sympathy from others."

The word that would best describe the behavior of many Western women is that of a Masochist. They enjoy being abused or used, they continuously go for the bad boys and the trash, always wanting drama in their life and a friend-zoned nice guy for a shoulder to cry on, then when some man(gina) accepts them they go out and even sabotage their own undeserved happiness by cheating. They take no responsibility for their actions and lie to get out of any consequences or to be vindictive when things didn't go the way they planned, and because of the "feminist authoritarian legal system" all Western women are assumed to be innocent and all Western men (or all men) are considered to be guilty.

It is the feminists that are the real sexists. Masquerading behind the banners of equality and the better treatment of women, when they are some of the main reasons behind the destruction of family, turning women into whores, anti-men and discrimination against men, and also for the economic destruction of men. Then they expect to still command all the privileges they had before feminism, have sluts be treated like princesses and exalted, try and shame men for wanting (demanding) a virgin, trying to shame men that marry feminine foreign women, and expect to be supported by a boyfriend.

Many American women hate it when a man finds happiness with a foreign woman (especially a young foreign woman) because it demonstrates that he found happiness, the foreign girl has also found happiness and will most likely do everything she can to make the relationship work, he's a nice guy and responsible.

Many American women are incapable of true happiness, incapable of being truly in love, and are incapable of maintaining a relationship so they can't stand it when an American man is happy with a nice foreign girl. Also, many American women know they lost out on (exploiting) a good man and messing up his life for their own personal sadist-style entertainment and that also makes them upset. Many Western women are both sadists and insane masochists.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Tsar wrote:
In the past and throughout most of history the women didn't have to deal with the costs of rent, bills, food, and medicine. Men would pay most of those expenses, usually all of those expenses, and the women would raise the children or do things around the home................. Many American women are incapable of true happiness, incapable of being truly in love, and are incapable of maintaining a relationship so they can't stand it when an American man is happy with a nice foreign girl. Also, many American women know they lost out on (exploiting) a good man and messing up his life for their own personal sadist-style entertainment and that also makes them upset. Many Western women are both sadists and insane masochists.
You really should write the book on relationships for men!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:BlueEverglades,
You are jumping the gun here. Sure AW have problems and challenges too. If they only treated assholes badly, we wouldn't care. But they are treating nice guys badly and that's f***ed up. You forget that.

If men are the same everywhere then how come the dating scene is normal overseas?

How come it doesn't feel like a taboo to ask a girl out in the rest of the world?

How come women in the rest of the world are flattered by compliments and flirtation?

How come flirtation is accepted outside America, but in America it's taboo?

How come its so hard to meet women in America but not overseas?

How come women abroad are far more social and warm toward men?

These are questions you gotta ask.

Why are you so worked up today? Did some guy treat you bad? Or do you have PMS?

Maybe the guys are complaining that AW are only whores with the top 5 or 10 percent of men, and not with the rest of us. Either way you look at it, the dating scene is extremely unbalanced in America. You can ask AW themselves, and they will tell you that AW only want the top 5 percent of guys now. Everyone else isn't good enough. Is that normal or natural or healthy to you?
Winston is right! I'm in China, and although women here can be very materialistic and shallow--their MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS better than most American women by a large measure. First of all, Chinese women are very easy to date and like being around men, unlike Ameri-skanks; second, they're MUCHHHHHH more feminine than American women ever hope to be (including Asian American women!!); and three, they're very attractive and beautiful.

I went from not having a ton of dates in the U.S., to dating Chinese girls every other week! And no, I'm not ugly: in fact, I've had American women say I'm somewhat attractive.

As for my current situation, I found my current girlfriend in China--and she says she eventually wants to get married--but I told her to slow down, LOL! I told her I care deeply about her. She is just so down-to-earth and so feminine.

You think American women would ever behave that way? Nah, I don't think so...Well, of course, there are many American women that do behave very well and are as good as BlueEverglades mentioned, but their either married at a very young age, purposely single and unwilling to marry, or married to a handsome, rich, or famous man. So, how can any normal American man ever hope to compete with that? I couldn't...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:In fact all men have gotten meaner and meaner and that has nothing to do with feminism . I have been insulted on the street and called bad names by these so called "gentlemen" I dress decently and never had a boyfriend in Miami, Florida as men are always secretly thinking you are a bitch instead of getting to know you personally. If you don't drink, dance like an animal and have casual sex they don't want to know more about you, so I find it ironic guys at happier Abroad want their virginal princesses but in real life reject them? Common now!
Miami is one of the best cities to live in for single women, for every 4 single women, there are 6 single men. You said the men in Miami are jerks, well there has to be SOME good men in Miami, try joining a church singles group and do some volunteering you should meet some good men that way. :D
BlueEverglades wrote:I am hispanic and I'm starting to understand why American women are the way they are. Just look at how men treat them, like disposable trash no matter what they do or how much of a lady she is, it's the same everywhere! I'm 26 now and I lost hope finding a man that I can respect, adore and love because none of the guys I have met wanted to do so in the first place...

You can't pretend to like women and be with them posting this self righteous crap on forums everyday! Women can see right through it and know you have nothing more to offer than your penis!

The value of a man's penis can never been overstated. :P
BlueEverglades wrote:You defend nice guys and mention over and over again how women love rude alpha men. I personally don't feel attracted to a man that act like a douche, center of attention or being rude for no reason. I don't know which women in her right mind would run after a guy that subtly disrespect her or has 1000 other women after him. On the other hand, the so called nice guys have been the most cruel assholes I have met in my life.

The nice guy has been alone for a long time and when he gets a good girl he treats her like absolute crap just to get back at all those that rejected him.
First of all, a true "nice guy" would never treat a woman like crap, only guys who are douche bags treat women like garbage. Most women in America do not like or respect nice guys, they see them as weak and un-masculine.

Most nice guys never find a good girl and wind up being alone their whole lives. The ones that do find a good girl are overjoyed about it and treat the girl with utmost respect.

The guys you are describing are not "nice guys" but rather douche bags instead. I don't know where you are meeting men, I would stay away from bars and clubs and instead focus on doing volunteering work and perhaps join a church singles group.
Last edited by jamesbond on March 18th, 2014, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I think the environment in the US seems toxic for some people & this PUA stuff must be a real turn off for most women, that could be why they are so cold. It might just be suspicion Winston. It's like scamming them into liking you.

My sister lives in Florida. She's married to a fireman, she met him during a fire drill at College. As jamesbond mentioned above ^ you might be running with the wrong crowd or meeting guys in the wrong places. Try something new. I met my husband during an Archery course. I wasn't looking for a husband though :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:
As for my current situation, I found my current girlfriend in China--and she says she eventually wants to get married--but I told her to slow down, LOL! I told her I care deeply about her. She is just so down-to-earth and so feminine.
So now you're off to Rossiya?

8) :wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:
BlueEverglades wrote:
In fact all men have gotten meaner and meaner and that has nothing to do with feminism . I have been insulted on the street and called bad names by these so called "gentlemen" I dress decently and never had a boyfriend in Miami, Florida as men are always secretly thinking you are a bitch instead of getting to know you personally. If you don't drink, dance like an animal and have casual sex they don't want to know more about you, so I find it ironic guys at happier Abroad want their virginal princesses but in real life reject them? Common now!
First of all, a true "nice guy" would never treat a woman like crap, only guys who are douche bags treat women like garbage. Most women in America do not like or respect nice guys, they see them as weak and un-masculine.

Most nice guys never find a good girl and wind up being alone their whole lives. The ones that do find a good girl are overjoyed about it and treat the girl with utmost respect.

The guys you are describing are not "nice guys" but rather douche bags instead. I don't know where you are meeting men, I would stay away from bars and clubs and instead focus on doing volunteering work and perhaps join a church singles group.
BlueEverglades, Miami may be the wrong place for you. What about one of the places where there more traditional men and fewer big-city playas - plus plentiful jobs? North Dakota, Alaska... Some places in Texas maybe?

In any case, JamesBond's advice is exactly right. Take it.

Dress attractively, but be picky about who you attract. Watch what a man does, not what he looks like.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Also, Blue, you might want to email this guy, and include some nice pictures. He gets paid big money by American Men to introduce them to women just like you.

http://www.cowboycupid.biz/

Try it and let me know how it goes!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:Miami is one of the best cities to live in for single women, for every 6 single men, there are 4 single women.
Corrected that. Wish it was the other way around :roll:

Last time I went out in south beach/miami area was in 2004 with some pals of mine. I remember very well we went to this one club and there were about 200 chumps holding a beer in their hand, and probably two women (I'm not making this up, and yes, I'm 100% sure it was a straight place). That's when I said "ohhh sh*t...."
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

BlueEverglades wrote:...
You have good points but are blaming men for everything. It's probably instead just a vicious cycle. Many "good" men have built up a lot of defenses and coping dynamics trying to survive in a rude environment.

A decent guy nowadays doesn't know if the lady is delaying sex because she is chaste or because she just doesn't like him. After seeing others put out instantly for tough douchebags, the assumption is the latter of course. maybe that's why it appears to you that they're playing games etc, but they're probably trying to figure it out too, as they've been told to be douchy etc, so as to appear more desirable.

Having said that, I don't believe you've really considered nice guys as dating options. As women make the same stupid mistake over and over in the west. You literally don't give the truly decent guy the time of day, yet go for the flashy "confident" one, and later wonder why he dumped you after the sex.
I've had coworkers tell me this "why don't they take me seriously and dump me after sleeping with me?, am I too old fashioned?". How about me b*tch? I've been around being a gentleman all this time and you never gave me anything, yet now I learn you've f*cked several dudes from the factory? Is this sh*t dysfunctional or what?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
Next time divide your long post into paragraphs please. Readers need breathing space. I went ahead and did it for you this time. Great post by the way! :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne