America is only good to you if you have a solid career.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Commenting specifically on California RE, our only "guarantee" is that your RE will go up and down in boom-bust cycles:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote: In America all the resources go to the upkeep of hideous tapeworms such as your entire generation
You keep repeating this meaningless meme. In the United States people pay into social security all their working lives. At 62, 66 or 70, they start to get some of it back. How exactly does the tapeworm analogy apply to that? The US welfare system benefitting the elderly and others is far less lucrative than that in most any other western nation.

Most of the real horror stories from the current economy involve older Americans. You say the economy is not a meritocracy? You're mostly right, IMO. And who bears the major brunt of that? People with some experience and capability who are cashiered in favor of younger workers who don't need to be paid as much. Get past 40 or 50 in the US economy, and if you aren't set financially, you've got some big problems.

Come on over here and check it out, if you think people with age and experience have got it so good.

And once again I'll cast my vote in favor of refraining from comments you wouldn't dare make in person, such as those involving Devil Dog's daughter.
Don't try to use logic in any discussion with cornhole. If he embraced logic then he would have to confront the concept of personal accountability. At that point his entire world will collapse.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:Don't try to use logic in any discussion with cornhole. If he embraced logic then he would have to confront the concept of personal accountability. At that point his entire world will collapse.
What are you talking about? What am I not being personally accountable for?
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

@Devil Dog

I've actually looked in to Africa, it isn't something I randomly thought about.

Fantasy is for people who are dead inside as is luck, I live my life, If I made the call to fight in that country it would disregard my desire to start a family and find a loving wife, something I might still like to have one day.

don't project your self on to me with your "never wills" and "can't" I can do what I want and will, it's called integrity, if I make the choice it's going to happen, it's just a matter of how and when.

My position here isn't due to lack of will, it's lack of a learned trade, if it was a simple matter of making the maximum amount of money, I'd have already made it here in the U.S.A as I would have never had the desire to leave, and perhaps being 30k in debt for a "education" sounds great to you, but it's the only way I'd have been able to get a degree, I'm not fallowing the masses down that road, if I undertake college, it'll be from my own savings.

Lets play your immature game for a moment though just for my entertainment.

You'll never have the will power to change your body physically, to push your self to be great, to LEARN the material required, my self education on the subject of nutrition and fitness alone proves I'm ahead of the curve, from 300 fat to 170 lean and looking like a model.

I've climbed buildings, jumped over 8 floor drops, roof to roof, learning how to do flips, something most people will never experience.

Being a natural with fire arms it happens to be a hobby of mine, along with number of other things that could be useful if I made the choice to head to Africa.

Having been attacked by blunt objects and knives, facing violence from stronger foe's and yet, here I stand.

Scoring with a 19 year old in china, having actually had the conviction to leave everything behind to see if it's real of fiction, experiencing rather then pointing the finger.

And you think your going to define me by stroking your E-penis and saying "you can't" perhaps, but I'm a big fan of "I can" and "die trying"

I admit, my life would be far easier if I aspired to be content such as your self, spouting off about the lack of merit in others while taking satisfaction of having to provide no effort at all shooting down other people, quite the accomplishment.

rough times happen to everyone, I've experienced too much life to redundantly explain what your not even interested in, but in reality your using me as a stepping ladder to validate your self, well *claps* consider your self validated, now move aside and let someone glean something useful from these forums if anything is left

Devil, I hope you find your way, but your not going to do it by spouting off rhetoric and circular reasoning, ignoratio elenchi and ad hominmes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignoratio_elenchi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

I'm here to learn what I can from the quality guys who actually live the life, in short, if I make the choice to go, it'll be my pleasure to report you incorrect and provide helpful information to anyone who may fallow.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

magnum wrote:@Devil Dog

I've actually looked in to Africa, it isn't something I randomly thought about... (TLDR snipped)

You have actually looked in to it? Holy shit! You mean you have put "African battlefields" or "Africa" into the search block on Google, and then "looked" at the results?

Well, hell. My apologies. I didn't realize that you had so much experience with fighting, battlefields, Africa and fighting on the battlefields of Africa.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

magnum wrote:I've actually looked in to Africa, it isn't something I randomly thought about.
Is there any viable cause in Africa worth fighting for at the moment? I would have gladly joined the Rhodesian army if I were old enough, even though they were fighting a lost cause with the Jews/banksters determined to destroy their civilization. However, there doesn't seem to be an equivalent cause now. Perhaps you could join a private security company in one of the white-dominated areas of South Africa and gun down kaffir robbers or something.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

The cause would be what sam childers is doing in that part of the world, to help people.

Most conflicts are about power and money, I think helping people is the only true virtue left worth fighting for, even if it's a overly simple way of looking at it.

Sam childers is doing a lot more though in recent years, working with a non-government organization, you can read more about him in this link http://www.whatiwannaknow.com/2013/03/sam-childers/

I'm not sure about the website, but that's a decent article about him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

magnum wrote:The cause would be what sam childers is doing in that part of the world, to help people.
He is allegedly helping to protect some group of simians from some other group of simians. No doubt in a few years' time the group he is protecting will be running amok themselves. I don't see the point. I guess it gets him out of the house and he might get to f**k some of their more attractive females, but I don't see how it is going to make the world a better place. Say he saves a few lives. They are just a few more cars on the lot in a population that will have to be culled back at some stage anyway.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

That's the point, lives and souls, I don't expect it to change the "world" or "country" I simply think it will change some of these kids lives for the better, and perhaps when they see the world isn't just out to use them, they could aspire and take advantage of options they never knew they had.

And anyone willing to sacrifice or put efforts in for that is a valuable person in regard to virtue morality, but these qualities don't mean much around these parts.

Money and free sex with no commitment to be the only commodities that HA members care about, ironically the focus on these 2 key desires are in common with *wait for it* Feminists.

I've helped youth before, and it's rewarding seeing them progress in life knowing you've impacted that life and made it better.

Men in history might have had money in mind, but they also thought about people, lives and helping one another in the struggle of life, and I've not even mentioned jesus.
Taryn
Freshman Poster

Post by Taryn »

The problem with US society (and this comes from natural born citizen) is that people's perception of success is so highly skewed that they are thriving on some cookie cutter version of success - a.k.a. "The American Dream." Newsflash, nobody REALLY wants "The American Dream."

The fact that I dropped out of law school doesn't help anything. I am an artist and run a website of my own - this is what I love to do, but if I were to search for a job, some pundit with less than average IQ would more than likely get the job more than me if he has a degree.

I'm not knocking on education; I think it's very important. However, I think itcomes from lots of things and not just institutionalized education and this is what a lot of businesses do not give a damn about. I've been, on many occasions, told I'm "overqualified." In other words, I have too many skills and they don't feel like paying me extra to do the work specified instead of paying to train people to do the work I already know how to do.

But back to the point I'm trying to make: the idea of "The American Dream" is bogus. People and corporations alike think that having a degree is a determinant of skill level and competence - it's not. People here think that if you don't have a million dollar house (a.k.a. swimming in debt) and a high paying job, you have zero worth. To assume this is to assume that individual aspirations mean nothing and it's your monetary worth that equates to true value.

I don't understand how I can be told that because I dropped out of law school, I'm worthless and a "slacker" just because I chose to pursue to do what I love and not do what earns me the largest amount of money.

So you're right in your initial statement: "America is only good if you have a solid career," but this is only because people here have false allusions of what success truly means and this also includes corporations that hire people who have degrees, rather than having all parties take a competency and skill test. The right candidate is not always the one who has the most education.

Bottom line: The US is based on superficiality and not fulfillment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

magnum wrote:That's the point, lives and souls, I don't expect it to change the "world" or "country" I simply think it will change some of these kids lives for the better, and perhaps when they see the world isn't just out to use them, they could aspire and take advantage of options they never knew they had.
Given that black Africans have very low average IQs and various other deficiencies, it is not likely that anything they do will amount to a hill of beans.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Cornfed wrote:
magnum wrote:That's the point, lives and souls, I don't expect it to change the "world" or "country" I simply think it will change some of these kids lives for the better, and perhaps when they see the world isn't just out to use them, they could aspire and take advantage of options they never knew they had.
Given that black Africans have very low average IQs and various other deficiencies, it is not likely that anything they do will amount to a hill of beans.
IQs does not tell the whole picture as it only tests left brain, rational thought, there are many other areas of the human brain that matter.

It's a measurement created by white supremacists to make themselves appear superior than people of color.

Plus the country of Africa is far more developed than many of you give it credit for.

They have very well developed safe cities to live in with technology and even skyscrapers.

So your information is not based on any truth whatsoever.

I have a white sheet to put over your head and a burning cross for you whenever you want one Cornfed.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

This gets posted a lot on this forum by people who are not wealthy -- that America is great if you are wealthy.

I wouldn't say that is the case. The money can't buy you anything, the society still is what it is after you have money.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

sushiman wrote:This gets posted a lot on this forum by people who are not wealthy -- that America is great if you are wealthy.

I wouldn't say that is the case. The money can't buy you anything, the society still is what it is after you have money.
How do you know who's wealthy and who isn't in this forum?

More money will get you more women in America.

Well America sure ain't great if you're poor, that's for sure.

Enough arguing about this, either go overseas or learn how to increase your wealth.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on March 4th, 2014, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Even if more wealth gets you more women in America, the question is do you really want them? In my experience foreign women are easier to please and aren't money-centric as they are family-centric.