I am sick of the news talking about people getting shot.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

I am sick of the news talking about people getting shot.

Post by Temprano26 »

I don't watch CNN because it is either always about the latest shooting or about Justin Bieber getting busted with pot and alcohol. The news just happens to be on at the gym and I see something about a 19 year old shooting people at the mall having expressed unhappiness with his life. This is a serious issue regarding young people spiraling out of control and the media doesn't help by dwelling on every tragedy that happens.

Do you see a correlation between long-term loneliness and the rise in shootings?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am sick of the news talking about people getting shot.

Post by zboy1 »

Temprano26 wrote:I don't watch CNN because it is either always about the latest shooting or about Justin Bieber getting busted with pot and alcohol. The news just happens to be on at the gym and I see something about a 19 year old shooting people at the mall having expressed unhappiness with his life. This is a serious issue regarding young people spiraling out of control and the media doesn't help by dwelling on every tragedy that happens.

Do you see a correlation between long-term loneliness and the rise in shootings?
Short answer: Yes!

Here in China, my Canadian room-mate wonders WTF is wrong with Americans and the country? I sometimes wonder the same thing. ...
Honestly, the Chinese can be as f**ked-up, greedy and materialistic as Americans, but I never have to worry about the threat of violence or mass shooting happening in the country, anytime soon. ...

So far, since being in China, there's been 9 mass shootings I can recall happening in the States during that time. It's become so common for me to browse CNN and read about a mass-shooting in America, that I don't even flinch or recoil in horror anymore. :(
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

This is one of the reasons I ditched cable and got Netflix. Also because all my favorite shows from the 90's, like Star Trek The Next Generation, Married With Children, and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine are no longer on mainstream T.V. anymore. And we all know another show like Married With Children will never air on a mainstream networks again due to some Politically Correct whiner always being offended.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Re: I am sick of the news talking about people getting shot.

Post by Forerunner »

Temprano26 wrote:I don't watch CNN because it is either always about the latest shooting or about Justin Bieber getting busted with pot and alcohol. The news just happens to be on at the gym and I see something about a 19 year old shooting people at the mall having expressed unhappiness with his life. This is a serious issue regarding young people spiraling out of control and the media doesn't help by dwelling on every tragedy that happens.

You are right about thats why I do not watch news anymore because its all pretty much propaganda that is directed at instilling fear into people's lives making them become hostile to everyone they come in contact with even when the plight may not be so bad. May I suggest if you want real news that is not westernized b.s. watch infowars, Presstv , RT, or whatreallyhappened their are a lot more alternative sites for news but all for the most report on all sides of the story instead of constant bombardment of what the special interest groups want you to hear because of the fact they are independently owned and operated. :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The shootings have been going on for over a decade due to our lack of social connectivity and they're going to continue.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on February 1st, 2014, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

You live in a country that culturally incentivizes such behaviour. Too bad.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Could you elaborate on that? How do we drive people to mass shootings in a mall?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You'll notice that societies that leave men without hope will suffer a lot of violence like this. It's the explanation behind these kinds of shootings, lots of "random" violence, and even the Middle Eastern terrorists. Happy men are very peaceful and productive. Men who are left without hope are deadly.
It seems every country has its "niche". I see frequent headlines in Chinese news that start with "A knife wielding man...".
But I think all of them everywhere trace to a lack of p. Some individuals just crack.
How about he phillys? do they have such headlines?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Temprano26 wrote:Could you elaborate on that? How do we drive people to mass shootings in a mall?
Calling every negative emotion some kind of psychological syndrome and over medicating the people.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Temprano26 wrote:Could you elaborate on that? How do we drive people to mass shootings in a mall?
Living in a culture where only being and having the best is considered good enough, the media, overmedication, 2 weeks of vacation a year, have to own a car, fat women everywhere with nothing else in sight for the average guy, shitty economy with unemployment, the rich get richer (significantly so)... need I go on?

The US really is a shithole if you look at it properly.

The only way to escape mediocrity and receive both recognition for being alive as a human being and/or love letters from hot bitches is to do a mall shooting. For the average guy, the result of doing a mall shooting is probably the closest he will ever be able to get to living his American Dream (fame and bitches).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:
You'll notice that societies that leave men without hope will suffer a lot of violence like this. It's the explanation behind these kinds of shootings, lots of "random" violence, and even the Middle Eastern terrorists. Happy men are very peaceful and productive. Men who are left without hope are deadly.
It seems every country has its "niche". I see frequent headlines in Chinese news that start with "A knife wielding man...".
But I think all of them everywhere trace to a lack of p. Some individuals just crack.
How about he phillys? do they have such headlines?
China is much the same way, so yeah, just substitute knives for guns.

I can't imagine Filipinos turning out like that, though. They're too relaxed and they live in a physical paradise. I think the most frustrated of them turn into ladyboys or something.
The Phils has its own set of problems. If you walk the wrong street at night, you will get robbed (like in many countries). If you end up in the wrong area, you can be killed. If you are a photo journalist in the Phils you are risking your life. Political and religious turmoil (Muslim Extremists vs corrupt Politicians) is a big problem there. Lust for power and greed abounds and is very evident. Governments are corrupt and cause the people to experience pain and suffering. Most people don't ever get to travel to those areas that we would call "paradise". They only know their immediate, poverty-stricken areas. People are imperfect everywhere on earth and you are going to have those who go off the deep end from time to time no matter where you are in the world...

We have a terribly corrupt media in the USA. It is own by the Elites who have the goal to disarm the people to give them even greater power over the people. They focus on any and all shootings that they can. They know that desperate people see these shootings and think that THIS is the way to get attention. If they shoot a bunch of people, it's guaranteed that they will be on TV. These people want this attention so bad that they throw their lives away for it. They are chemically/emotionally imbalanced from health problems that were caused by bad food and meds they received from unethical food companies and corrupt pharm companies. Everything that is happening was and is in the plans of those that despise freedom and lust for more power.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Most of these so called shootings are just hoaxes and false flag attacks.They are looking for ways to crush the 2nd amendment.If they can get that out of the way,they can do anything!
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

If you look up the stats you'll see there are not that many people dying in mass shootings.

More people are beaten to death with ball bats, stabbed with butcher knives and killed in car accidents.

Amazing how people are so dumb that just because the news drones on about every shooting because they hate guns that it is a big problem. If they reported every fatal car accident people would be screaming for car control.

When they wanted more surveillance they were droning on about child abductions even when they were down. People though child abductions were going up because they kept hearing about it.

The reality is you are more likely to be struck by lightning.

Shoot your TV.