Nose Picking: Is It An Art Form In Southeast Asia?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Nose Picking: Is It An Art Form In Southeast Asia?

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

This has always bothered me. The other day, after my taxi driver used his pinky and pinky nail to carve out Mount Rushmore in his nasal cavity, I felt the need to make this video.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Feet..

Noses...

Afraid to ask what body part you will video-blog about next....

EDIT:
Just watched the video
:shock:
:lol:
So you managed to cover Buttholes too!!!
:lol:

PS Good vid despite the gross-iosity... you do humor well.
Last edited by Jester on October 3rd, 2013, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Hey man, this is life. Don't get me started on the subject of shit...Worse yet, when you hear a hot looking chick say, "I'm in pain because I need to take a dump (or piss)." Sometimes they'll say it right in front of my because they think I don't speak Thai. That's a golden moment when they do.

At least they don't let kids wear diapers with holes cut out in the front and back so they can piss and shit anywhere they want like some Chinese.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Hey man, this is life. Don't get me started on the subject of shit...Worse yet, when you hear a hot looking chick say, "I'm in pain because I need to take a dump (or piss)." Sometimes they'll say it right in front of my because they think I don't speak Thai. That's a golden moment when they do.

At least they don't let kids wear diapers with holes cut out in the front and back so they can piss and shit anywhere they want like some Chinese.
That is the truth. Chinese pick noses and ears in public and with chopsticks even, but the kids pissing and shitting on the floor in public is hands down the worst thing about China, regarding cleanliness.

Men even piss openly in front of people on the side of the road. If a Laowai does that, they will get deported or arrested, but Chinese are OK to do that. :roll:
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

I'll never forget when I was coming back from Hui Li...we stopped on the side of the road at a restroom because the driver had to go. He went into the building to do his business. After a few minutes, I thought I should take a piss. So I go in, and the guy is squatting over the toilet with shit coming out of his ass. No door, no divider. He looks up, smiles, and says, "okay, okay" as he waves me in. I went in, took a piss, and split, quick-like.

Then in the airport, this lady is sitting there with her kid. She stands up and I see the kids little worm. Then I notice his ass crack. I'm thinking, what's the use of the diaper? All of the sudden, I hear this guy, "hey, hey!!!" The kid had started pissing and a big stream almost hit him. A Chinese guy we were with got into a pissing (sorry) match with the lady telling her how unsanitary she was, and how her kid pissing and shitting on the floor was disgusting (he hadn't shit, yet). She walks away with the kid, mumbling. A few minutes later, I look over and security is telling the lady to clean up the kids dump...unreal.

Those were precious moments I'll never forget.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Hey man, this is life. Don't get me started on the subject of shit...Worse yet, when you hear a hot looking chick say, "I'm in pain because I need to take a dump (or piss)." Sometimes they'll say it right in front of my because they think I don't speak Thai. That's a golden moment when they do.

That is the truth. Chinese pick noses and ears in public and with chopsticks even, but the kids pissing and shitting on the floor in public is hands down the worst thing about China, regarding cleanliness.

Men even piss openly in front of people on the side of the road. If a Laowai does that, they will get deported or arrested, but Chinese are OK to do that. :roll:
LOL! True, true...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:I'll never forget when I was coming back from Hui Li...we stopped on the side of the road at a restroom because the driver had to go. He went into the building to do his business. After a few minutes, I thought I should take a piss. So I go in, and the guy is squatting over the toilet with shit coming out of his a**. No door, no divider. He looks up, smiles, and says, "okay, okay" as he waves me in. I went in, took a piss, and split, quick-like.

Then in the airport, this lady is sitting there with her kid. She stands up and I see the kids little worm. Then I notice his a** crack. I'm thinking, what's the use of the diaper? All of the sudden, I hear this guy, "hey, hey!!!" The kid had started pissing and a big stream almost hit him. A Chinese guy we were with got into a pissing (sorry) match with the lady telling her how unsanitary she was, and how her kid pissing and shitting on the floor was disgusting (he hadn't shit, yet). She walks away with the kid, mumbling. A few minutes later, I look over and security is telling the lady to clean up the kids dump...unreal.

Those were precious moments I'll never forget.
Honestly, the only Asians with a bit of class in them are the Japanese, and sometimes Koreans (sometimes, but not always). Why can't other Asians imitate the Japanese more often, instead of acting so rudely and disgustingly all the time, sigh...?