group of girls

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

group of girls

Post by MAR2264419 »

Okay I refuse to take a picture of a group of girls at the club.

So I was at the bar this passed weekend by my self. a cold beer (Blue Moon) was on my mind.. and also kind of depressed And miserable as well.. a group of 4 girls Came up to me and asked if I can take a pic of them.. I said no and then they demanded me and said why? I said I don't feel like it. And I said wait I don't explain noting to yall.. Then they walked away talking shit! Aw are so spoiled. There use to simps just saying yes and kissing there butt! I am a man were superior but not here in America. America is just party for them and their wild dogs unchained.

Why would I support there happiness.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Good man! Hold your ground. f***ing spoiled AW bitches indeed, dense as all hell. Always expecting a man to do shit for them, without anything in return, and wondering what's wrong with YOU when you just want to be left alone and not have anything to do with their stupid bar nightclub clatch shit.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

You have the right to say...NO! Just like if you were to approach one of them to talk and possibly get her phone number and she said...NO! She has the right to say NO. Most of these girls today are spoiled. They don't hear NO enough.

Also the thing that would irritate me is that they can approach you, ask you to take a picture of them and walk off but not chat you up a bit and ask you to come along and hang out with them. They're obviously not obligated to do that but they can be quick to ask you for a favor and not talk to you. Can you do this for me? Thanks...good bye. That's American culture.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OTB wrote:You have the right to say...NO! Just like if you were to approach one of them to talk and possibly get her phone number and she said...NO! She has the right to say NO. Most of these girls today are spoiled. They don't hear NO enough.

Also the thing that would irritate me is that they can approach you, ask you to take a picture of them and walk off but not chat you up a bit and ask you to come along and hang out with them. They're obviously not obligated to do that but they can be quick to ask you for a favor and not talk to you. Can you do this for me? Thanks...good bye. That's American culture.
Too true.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

What I really don't get is that why are girls nowadays so fond of taking pictures of themselves at clubs?

And not decent pictures either - its usually the pictures of them making stupid-ass duck faces and retarded v-signs for the sole purpose of uploading them on facebook.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rayn wrote:
What I really don't get is that why are girls nowadays so fond of taking pictures of themselves at clubs?

And not decent pictures either - its usually the pictures of them making stupid-a** duck faces and retarded v-signs for the sole purpose of uploading them on facebook.
It mystifies me beyond belief... especially when female friends of mine do it.

What am I supposed to say? You look like an idiot / club-slut?