What do you think of women who live on facebook?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

What do you think of women who live on facebook?

Post by mattyman »

I find this rather off-putting myself, do any of you guys feel the same? I'm talking about the types that are constantly updating statuses, trying to compete against their peers, constantly on their iphones/ipads. What do you guys think about facebook culture? I don't like the fact that so many people rely on it/are addicted to it, and the fact that it's starting to forge people's personality (into a plastic, mass-produced clone). The fact that some people judge people by their online profile more than in real-life, wtf!?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: What do you think of women who live on facebook?

Post by Dragon »

mattyman wrote:I find this rather off-putting myself, do any of you guys feel the same? I'm talking about the types that are constantly updating statuses, trying to compete against their peers, constantly on their iphones/ipads. What do you guys think about facebook culture? I don't like the fact that so many people rely on it/are addicted to it, and the fact that it's starting to forge people's personality (into a plastic, mass-produced clone). The fact that some people judge people by their online profile more than in real-life, wtf!?
It is definitely a problem. But so is concerning yourself over it. Ignore the noise, save money, and go somewhere less facebook-ish.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dragon wrote: It is definitely a problem. But so is concerning yourself over it. Ignore the noise, save money, and go somewhere less facebook-ish.
In case you haven't noticed Dragan, Facebook has invaded just about all countries, most women have a "facebook obsession." Unless you live under a rock you should be aware of this problem now.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

With the internet the way it is, as well as computers and smart phones, things are definitely changing all the time. There are good things and bad things, but I think these things have the potential to level the playing field in some cases. I actually saw my current GF on FB BEFORE I met her. She had seen my FB before she met me. We had never contacted each other though. When we bumped into each other at a nightclub, it was an easy conversation starter and some of the ice was already broken.

The problem with FB and others is that it CAN be trouble for those in a relationship. If your GF has 5000 friends (many of them males that she may have dated or had interest in dating), then she can be approached without ever leaving the house. FB is not a dating sight, but it's used to pickup girls all the time IMO.

Another annoying thing about dating a girl that has a FB profile is that she will post the locations of your dates, tag you in photos and give written updates about how she is feeling about you. If things are not going well, she will write that too, which single (or married) guys will pay attention to...waiting for their chance.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
Dragon wrote: It is definitely a problem. But so is concerning yourself over it. Ignore the noise, save money, and go somewhere less facebook-ish.
In case you haven't noticed Dragan, Facebook has invaded just about all countries, most women have a "facebook obsession." Unless you live under a rock you should be aware of this problem now.
Hey James she looks like she has some nice Hooters! do you have any pictures with the shirt open? :D
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's worst is when they post the most inane senseless shit on Facebook everyday! What an empty life they must have!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

An academic study a few years ago -- I believe at the Univ. of Georgia -- concluded that they tend to have excessive narcissistic qualities.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

mattyman wrote:I find this rather off-putting myself, do any of you guys feel the same? I'm talking about the types that are constantly updating statuses, trying to compete against their peers, constantly on their iphones/ipads. What do you guys think about facebook culture? I don't like the fact that so many people rely on it/are addicted to it, and the fact that it's starting to forge people's personality (into a plastic, mass-produced clone). The fact that some people judge people by their online profile more than in real-life, wtf!?
I think people who live on FB are pathetic to be honest. They did a study and most people that use those sites are people who have narcissistic personalities.

I will say this, lots of people use FB to blow time away from work as well as they use the site to stay in contact with all their friends from high school and college days. For most Americans, I say college was the most exciting time of their life due to all the drinking, drugs, parties, and lack of responsibilities.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Worst thing about FB is that you can't date more than one woman at once.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:An academic study a few years ago -- I believe at the Univ. of Georgia -- concluded that they tend to have excessive narcissistic qualities.
A new psychopath...

"The FaceBook Killer"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:Worst thing about FB is that you can't date more than one woman at once.
Bottom line.

+1
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:Hey James she looks like she has some nice Hooters! do you have any pictures with the shirt open? :D
I am sorry, I don't have any pictures of her topless. However, below is the large version of her. I had to resize her to fit into my avatar (200 by 300 pixels).

She definitely has "two things" going for her! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Damn who's that? She Russian?
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

jamesbond wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Hey James she looks like she has some nice Hooters! do you have any pictures with the shirt open? :D
I am sorry, I don't have any pictures of her topless. However, below is the large version of her. I had to resize her to fit into my avatar (200 by 300 pixels).

She definitely has "two things" going for her! :P

James what is her name and where is she born?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jvargasbronx wrote:James what is her name and where is she born?
Her name is Nina Mascunana and she was born Novermber 11, 1986. Her ethnicity is, Spanish-Chinese-Filipino and she is 5' 1" and weighs 98lbs. Her measurements are 34C-24-36. She is a model and also a registered nurse! She currently lives in Los Angeles.

Here are some more pictures of this lovely creature. :D

ImageImage