What is the best thing about living in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

The threat of extremely long prison sentences coupled with homosexual rape keep people in line.
True but then we have the highest prison population filled with non-violent drug users. Prison has become a business too. And prison rape is something that needs to be stopped everywhere. Innocent people can be wrongly convicted too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

Repatriate wrote:Best thing about America:

1) Rule of law.If you haven't lived overseas you don't understand why this is important.

2) Decent infrastructure. Where i'm at it's top notch and if you have a problem it can be fixed within an hour at the max.

3) Cheap consumer products. Apple etc.. is cheaper than anywhere.

4) Good service.

5) Cheap real estate.

I don't hate America to be honest.it's not a bad trade off.
100% agree with this post. I wake every day and am thankful to have been born in America. Yeah there's problems but you can address those problems with your feet...move them.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein