Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

What is the best thing about living in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 » July 28th, 2013, 5:41 am

The threat of extremely long prison sentences coupled with homosexual rape keep people in line.
True but then we have the highest prison population filled with non-violent drug users. Prison has become a business too. And prison rape is something that needs to be stopped everywhere. Innocent people can be wrongly convicted too.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large » July 28th, 2013, 3:02 pm

Repatriate wrote:Best thing about America:

1) Rule of law.If you haven't lived overseas you don't understand why this is important.

2) Decent infrastructure. Where i'm at it's top notch and if you have a problem it can be fixed within an hour at the max.

3) Cheap consumer products. Apple etc.. is cheaper than anywhere.

4) Good service.

5) Cheap real estate.

I don't hate America to be honest.it's not a bad trade off.
100% agree with this post. I wake every day and am thankful to have been born in America. Yeah there's problems but you can address those problems with your feet...move them.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein