Illegal Immigration the #1 Problem in the USA

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
noog
Freshman Poster

Illegal Immigration the #1 Problem in the USA

Post by noog »

If you live in the USA (aka USSA) and have not heard of Dennis Michael Lynch or his films, you need to stop what you are doing now and watch some trailers and look to order these films. America is hurting very badly due to illegal immigration - all while Obama, Rubio and the Gang of 8 pumps out propaganda about Amnesty, falsely selling it as "Immigration Reform".

Though his movies "They Come to America" and "They Come to America II" are brilliant documentaries, you will not be able to see any of Dennis Michael Lynch's films in screening theatres or order these movies on Amazon or iTunes. That is because (Winston, as an advocate of discussing taboo subjects, you will love this) he has been completely blacklisted by Hollywood and our extreme leftist entertainment community, which is apparently all about open borders policy and putting the stops on a movie that discusses the 8000 pound elephant in the room. In the right way, without political correctness.

We all need to fear for the future of America if the Amnesty bill starts making headway in the House of Reps. Unfortunately, it has already passed Senate. If you're not looking to get out of America soon, I recommend you help fight this 1200 page POS legislation tooth and nail. Or America will inevitably become a third world country, sooner rather than later. Amnesty is so bad, that if it passes, it could make the unrest in early 80's Miami look like Mary Poppins.

Find out more here: http://www.theycometoamerica.com
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Passing this bill means the final nail-in-the-coffin of America...Of course, the country has been on the downside for a while. This will only accelerate the process.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

zboy1 wrote: final nail-in-the-coffin of America
It's more like a railroad spike.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Hell if America opens it's boarders it will be worse than a lot of third world countries are now...and i am so sick of bleeding heart liberals on this topic.Every country that is sovereign has the right to enforce it's immigration laws for the love of god...what does that have to do with race?

In Brazil if you don't have a visa you are denied entry..if you don't have a valid passport you are deported..you over stay a visa you are deported and fined,you have to be married to a citizen or apply for permanent residency..you have to take a test in Portuguese to apply for citizenship after a year of residency.They deport illegals crossing in from neighboring countries,you don't have the rights to vote when you are not a citizen...but if the U.S does any of these things they are RACIST!

I am an tired of the Liberal bleeding hearts..trying to take every thing you say out of context making it a race issue..people don't understand that you can't just have open boarders because it will destroy the infrastructure...then you will start seeing trade mark characteristics of a third world country...over crowed schools which means the kids are going to get a worse education,unemployment going to through the roof,crowed streets and highways because of all these new cars on the road being driven by people that should not be there in the first place...the streets are going to look like slaughter houses with guts and brains on the street because every time you turn around some one is getting run over trying to cross traffic congested streets...high crime rates...shitty public transportation...over crowed buses and trains..over crowed hospitals and emergency rooms... does any of these liberals think about this shit before they argue that the U.S. should open the flood gates?None of this has anything to do with race at all..

Illegal immigration is a slap in the face to immigrants that have to come legally...if me as a U.S. citizen can't by pass the process if i want to bring my wife to the U.S. then why can somebody who is not a citizen can??Some immigrants also have to wait months before their visas get approved.

But noooo say something about this then the liberals will make you out to look like a racist..''your a racist..i care..you don't..i care..you are a bigot"
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

skateboardstephen wrote:Hell if America opens it's boarders it will be worse than a lot of third world countries are now...and i am so sick of bleeding heart liberals on this topic.Every country that is sovereign has the right to enforce it's immigration laws for the love of god...what does that have to do with race?

In Brazil if you don't have a visa you are denied entry..if you don't have a valid passport you are deported..you over stay a visa you are deported and fined,you have to be married to a citizen or apply for permanent residency..you have to take a test in Portuguese to apply for citizenship after a year of residency.They deport illegals crossing in from neighboring countries,you don't have the rights to vote when you are not a citizen...but if the U.S does any of these things they are RACIST!

I am an tired of the Liberal bleeding hearts..trying to take every thing you say out of context making it a race issue..people don't understand that you can't just have open boarders because it will destroy the infrastructure...then you will start seeing trade mark characteristics of a third world country...over crowed schools which means the kids are going to get a worse education,unemployment going to through the roof,crowed streets and highways because of all these new cars on the road being driven by people that should not be there in the first place...the streets are going to look like slaughter houses with guts and brains on the street because every time you turn around some one is getting run over trying to cross traffic congested streets...high crime rates...shitty public transportation...over crowed buses and trains..over crowed hospitals and emergency rooms... does any of these liberals think about this shit before they argue that the U.S. should open the flood gates?None of this has anything to do with race at all..

Illegal immigration is a slap in the face to immigrants that have to come legally...if me as a U.S. citizen can't by pass the process if i want to bring my wife to the U.S. then why can somebody who is not a citizen can??Some immigrants also have to wait months before their visas get approved.

But noooo say something about this then the liberals will make you out to look like a racist..''your a racist..i care..you don't..i care..you are a bigot"
Great points Stephen. I too am tired of the race card getting brought out by the politicians and the MSM. And the crocodile tears of the poor illegals who have to live in the shadows upset me. If you came to the country illegally then you'll need to live in the shadows or leave. You get what you choose with respect to the law!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree with the immigration problem. I agree that the main language should be English and/or possibly Spanish as a second language but the country was established by the English. Second, America should have strict immigration laws and stop rewarding people who illegally come into the country to work. I just do not understand it.

They also need to change the 14th Ammendment should be modified to have people born who are 'Americans either father or mother' are American.

I think that this was engineered for businesses to get cheap labor and sadly this has lowered standard of living for many Americans.

I also hope they do not pass that immigration bill. It will not get passed which I am glad about but it tells that this liberal garbage should stop and measures to give illegals access to many things should be stopped immediately.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

aozora13 wrote:I agree with the immigration problem. I agree that the main language should be English and/or possibly Spanish as a second language but the country was established by the English. Second, America should have strict immigration laws and stop rewarding people who illegally come into the country to work. I just do not understand it.

They also need to change the 14th Ammendment should be modified to have people born who are 'Americans either father or mother' are American.

I think that this was engineered for businesses to get cheap labor and sadly this has lowered standard of living for many Americans.

I also hope they do not pass that immigration bill. It will not get passed which I am glad about but it tells that this liberal garbage should stop and measures to give illegals access to many things should be stopped immediately.
These Mexicans use the 14th amendment that was intended to be set aside for African slaves to open doors for them then turn around and act as if they are better than black people..and they refuse to admit that they are building on a foundation that blacks put in place during the civil rights movement...agreed they should change to 14th amendment to you have to at least one parent who is a born U.S. citizen...like Brazil's law..that if you have a parent who is a Brazilian citizen you are Brazilian by default even when born abroad..
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Check out this link on an Immigration debate "rebuttal". It is why nothing gets done in DC these days. I have about as much faith in Congress now as a spoiled rotten, f**k-up trust fund baby whose rich daddy bought him a company to run (and run into the ground).

Takano's childish "markup" is nothing but grandstanding and intellectual, academia masturbation. This douchebag politician was voted into my district where I live (and I didn't vote for him either.)

http://wonkette.com/522518/rep-mark-tak ... mb-writing
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

deasil875 wrote:Check out this link on an Immigration debate "rebuttal". It is why nothing gets done in DC these days. I have about as much faith in Congress now as a spoiled rotten, f**k-up trust fund baby whose rich daddy bought him a company to run (and run into the ground).

Takano's childish "markup" is nothing but grandstanding and intellectual, academia masturbation. This douchebag politician was voted into my district where I live (and I didn't vote for him either.)

Haha, that's actually pretty clever and funny stuff from Takano. Considering most politicians don't even read the bills they're voting for, why don't every bill get critiqued in a similar manner? It would at least help the more brain-dead members of Congress like Nancy "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" Pelosi, actually figure out what's in a bill before they vote on it.

Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

deasil875 wrote:Check out this link on an Immigration debate "rebuttal". It is why nothing gets done in DC these days. I have about as much faith in Congress now as a spoiled rotten, f**k-up trust fund baby whose rich daddy bought him a company to run (and run into the ground).

There are some good reps and senators, like Sessions from Alabama and rep Steve King from Iowa who have worked hard to stop this bill. There are just not enough of these responsible and active reps/Senators to combat the many tools in DC.

mcfly
Freshman Poster

Post by mcfly »

I don't really care about illegal immigration. South Americans have been pretty cool to me, the girls are hot and friendly and a lot of them like me. If I had to rely on Americans my life would be f***ed.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

mcfly wrote:I don't really care about illegal immigration. South Americans have been pretty cool to me, the girls are hot and friendly and a lot of them like me. If I had to rely on Americans my life would be f***ed.
See here we go again...this has nothing to do with whether or not South Americans are cool or not...this issue is about people regardless of where their from infringing on the sovereignty of a country..something you can't do any where...see you are trying to make it look like we are attacking immigrants...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Once again, Mayor Rothschild said allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws.

There are a lot of issues here, America has been sold and the new owners are coming for the land. The nail in the coffin was when the Fore Fathers put this country together and thought the masses could govern themselves as a collective. THEY CANNOT!

People have had 20 years to figure out what is truly going on around them with the net on. THEY HAVE NOT!

They came over and set the Kings Bank up here which is a counterfeiting operation and took the country over and the herd is so stupid it still cannot see this. There are Hundreds of trillions of these credit things unaccounted for in the system if not over a quadrillion tied to all types of different contracts based on nothing but promises to pay. This gives them total control over the whole system!

Everybody is paid off with money based on nothing real, Congress does what it is told to do and they shovel the credits their way and the recipients of them live a life of grander for the rest of their lives by becoming one of the gang of 535 if they do what they are told by the creditor.

The Gorilla is the FED plain and simple.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:TPTB have destroyed any possibility of the "native" population of the U.S. from recovering. White women just stopped reproducing. So by default so have white men. But a higher population is a useful tool for TPTB. Just throw open the borders and voila! Insta-population growth. So why don't they just fix thing for the population here? It would mean elminating DaddyGov power.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the North American Union yet.
People are stupid , 20 YEARS! they are grinding the whites down here with all this crazy stuff on purpose and illegal immigration is just another straw to break the white camel back.

A country with no borders is not a country plain and simple, after the 911 terror attacks the first thing you do is seal your borders why did that not happen? because 911 was plainly a coup.
Time to Hide!