Do you feel an empty, depressing, meaningless dark vibe in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you feel an empty depressing meaningless vibe in America?

Post by CannedHam »

The thing I can't stand is suburban sprawl and the associated lifestyle. Depressing cookie cutter homes, strip malls filled with the same damn chain stores and restaurants, having to drive everywhere, high taxes etc. On the other hand, large US cities are for the most part, crime infested embarrassing shitholes. Just look at the homeless situation in Seattle/SF, or the crime in places like Chicago or Baltimore.

I was in Hong Kong last year and man was the place filled with ENERGY. Clean, safe, and bustling. My wife and I could leave at 9am and literally wander around until midnight with no need to have a car, wondering how the time passed so quick. If she needed to take the HK metro alone at 11pm, I wouldn't worry at all. In our current city when she takes the bus at 2pm, I worry she'll get harassed by some thug or homeless prick, with the city police useless due to the PC culture that's overtaken politics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When u see soulless isolating strip malls in the USA dont u start wondering why american soldiers join the military just to defend "all this"? Lol. Wtf? Makes no sense. Whats there to defend? A socially isolating strip mall where people work and consume and dont talk to strangers? How does that inspire people to join the armed forces to defend all that? Its baffling. I always wonder, wtf?!?!?!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Kaleras
Those are excellent deep observations. I couldnt have said it better myself. I feel the same way.

However i have a theory as to why some people have friends in america and a wife and family too. Its not a choice. Its pretty much all destiny or karma or divine order. If you have some karma or destiny that overlaps with people in the US you will meet them. Because u have energy and karma to burn together. It happens naturally like the wind. Those people who have friends or wives in America dont do anything. If you ask them they will say it all happened naturally while they were going through the routine of life and going with the flow. They have no book or formula or strategy that they follow. Most of them are just average joes. Nothing special.

Our problem is that we just dont have karma to burn in the US. So nothing happens. Since our destiny does not overlap with others here.

Think of your best friend or lovers that u had. Circumstances always brought you together even if you had no connecting friends or routine to bring u together. If ur meant to meet someone it just happens somehow. The universe makes it happen. It isnt a choice where u ask for something and the universe grants it.

Also, if you drink the same koolaid as everyone else you dont notice that other people are antisocial. Ive asked "normal people" including relatives and they dont notice it or they assume thats normal to never talk to strangers. They forget that in thousands of years of human history people were not like that. But many other people do seem blind to the antisocial nature in America. They will claim to not see what you mean if you ask them about it. So they must be in some hypnotic trance it seems. Either that or they drank some kool aid that teleported them to another world where being antisocial = being social in some bizarro world that we arent a part of. Its very weird and inexplicable. But thats the only explanation i can think of. No linear logic makes sense here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Winston, it's not that complicated.

In college, you have to go to a pro-social school, have a lot of extracurricular activities, a major that is not too hard, a supportive family, and have enough social skills starting freshman year that you are popular. If you are missing just one or two of those things you won't have a good time in college.

After college, your social life depends entirely on your career field. If you work in a big hospital, for example, you will have a good social life. If you work in a small office with just a few people, or you work with all men, you won't have a good social life.

I'm sure a male doctor, teacher, or bar manager thinks "it just happens", because it does, but for an engineer or lawyer there is simply no opportunity for it to "just happen" in the first place. Since the U.S. has no social outlets at all except for church, you are pretty much screwed after college.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nailer wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 1:05 pm
Since the U.S. has no social outlets at all except for church, you are pretty much screwed after college.

Yes, once you are out of school, your social life pretty much disappears. Also, once your friends start to get married, you pretty much are on your own when it comes to meeting people.

The best way to meet people is through your friends, this is why college and high school gives you the best chance to meet people and have a good social life.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have u noticed the sad truth that americans here are essentially machines performing assigned functions? At work they are workers. At Costco or Walmart they are shoppers. At home they tend to family duties. Etc. It seems all they do is work, consume and obey rules.

All they do is perform functions and duties like machines. Theres never any playfulness, spontaneity, freespiritness, aliveness, or soulfulness. Never. All they do is perform functions. Their life is totally machine like. No freedom at all. Very sad and empty.

Its like americans go through all the motions of each function or role without any heart or soul or aliveness. Totally empty and hollow. Like plastic mannequins. And very sad too. Makes me want to cry when i see that.

Why do i suffer when i see how machine like people are in america but others can accept all of it like its normal? Normal to be a pure machine?

People here have literally become like the alien clones in the movie "invasion of the body snatchers" starring donald sutherland, jeff goldblum and leonard nimoy. I swear. So sad and speechless.

Makes me depressed just to see it and think about it. Also very lonely and alienating and isolating too. Because theres no human connection or camaraderie at all. None. And you cant do anything to change this so you feel totally powerless and paralyzed. How people tolerate this is beyond me.

Why would any veteran or soldier want to defend such a machine like existence? It makes no sense. Thats crazy. They should be trying to take it down. Not defend it.

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I just have to ask how you know what everybody is like in their home life? How do you know there is no spontaneity? How do you know that being a family man/woman isn't fulfilling to some people? How do you know that there's nobody who finds fulfillment in their jobs?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

growup wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 2:56 pm
I just have to ask how you know what everybody is like in their home life? How do you know there is no spontaneity? How do you know that being a family man/woman isn't fulfilling to some people? How do you know that there's nobody who finds fulfillment in their jobs?
Great examples above of female dissimulation written about by the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer.

How do you know that everybody hates pain?

How do you know that most people don't want to be in prison?

How do you know that victims of sexual assault don't enjoy being raped?

This is the typical blather of the female meant to obscure obvious truths and derail intellectual growth. For every truth expressed by a wise man, there is some woman chiming in with, "But I know someone who is not like that!"

This is why I place women in a category between children and men. Sadly, most men are susceptible to female dissimulation. Don't let that be you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
Because i grew up in america and am very good at reading people. Im a pisces with scorpio rising. I can see into the soul.

Just go out and look around you in the suburbs. Everyone looks zombified and just going through the motions with no heart and soul. Go outside and see. Its plainly obvious. They are not filled with joy. Anyone can see that. People look cold and unfeeling and enslaved. Look at the eyes of Americans all around you. Its like the twilight zone.

Sure there are happy families. But not most families. I seen what americans families are like inside. My advisor mr s told me that the average American family is like the family you see on Roseanne Arnold sitcom. Not like the brady bunch. Sure they have happy moments but they are fleeting and the family lacks empathy or closeness. Their consciousness is low. European families seem far more happy and balanced.

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

The Brady Bunch honestly always gave me the creeps, lol.
I do agree that a majority of the people seems to be going through the motions, and that's really sad.
For the most part America IS a heavily work-influenced culture and that's not healthy. I'll give you that. I will just say that I know plenty of people who ARE happy with their jobs, with their wives/husbands/children/families, and I even know people who are happy being single.
It's not all bad.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 5:08 pm
growup wrote:
Great examples above of female dissimulation written about by the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer.

How do you know that everybody hates pain?

How do you know that most people don't want to be in prison?

How do you know that victims of sexual assault don't enjoy being raped?

This is the typical blather of the female meant to obscure obvious truths and derail intellectual growth. For every truth expressed by a wise man, there is some woman chiming in with, "But I know someone who is not like that!"

This is why I place women in a category between children and men. Sadly, most men are susceptible to female dissimulation. Don't let that be you.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Because being happy with your job and family is EXACTLY on the same level as sexual assault.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

growup wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 8:25 pm
I will just say that I know plenty of people who ARE happy with their jobs, with their wives/husbands/children/families, and I even know people who are happy being single.
It's not all bad.
Female dissimulation alert 🚨 !
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@growup
Alright, since you seem to represent the average American family, can you tell us how your family life is? I mean the pros and cons? What kind of spontaneity, playfulness, and freespiritness do you have in your family life exactly? Can you give some examples?

How much yelling and arguing is there in your home? Is it similar to Roseanne Arnold's household in her sitcom? I've been told by @Mr S that that show is the most realistic depiction of the average American family.

Does your family hop, sing and dance on the street like Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music"? No way. You can't do that in America and you know it. No way is America anywhere near that level of freespiritness that would allow anyone to hop, sing and dance freely like Julie Andrews and the kids in "The Sound of Music".

However, guess what? In your native land of Poland, there is a city called Krakow where that is allowed, where people are artsy and freespirited and can do stuff like that. Go there sometime and you will see. So yes there are some places where you can pretend you are Julie Andrews. Me and my two friends did just that in Krakow, Poland. But my point is, as you know, America is way too uptight for that kind of thing, and you know it. There is no freespiritness at all like the kind I'm describing. We all know that, including you. So you cannot deny that. So in a sense I'm right about America being super uptight, strict and serious.

Even if your family life is wonderful, just step outside in public. Most people outside in America do not look happy at all. They are just going through the motions and are numb and unfeeling. They know it's taboo to talk to strangers so they keep their distance and remain in their own bubble. We all know this and see this outside. We conform because if you don't mind your own business and keep distant from strangers, then you may be seen as a creep or threat. So we conform. It's instinct, not some government law, more like a social rule.

Some outside even look like zombies, very degenerate, trashy, and kind of unreal in the sense that they are off balance somehow and you can't understand why. I'm sure many here know what I mean, but it's hard to put into words when someone is off somehow.

I don't know. I guess I've never vibed with the American pack animal hive mentality. I've always felt that it was hostile to me, psychically at least. I felt much more at home in Europe like my soul was more in its element. It's hard to explain. But Americans have a certain vibe and pack animal nature and if you aren't part of the pack, you feel out of place and ostracized. This is nothing new. I've felt this way since the 1980's, but I never knew until 2002 that abroad was so different. I guess I'm just a different kettle of fish. This is something deep, like an energetic compatibility, not some superficial difference between me and American culture. I'm sure many here can relate.

Btw, you said "not all is bad". That's true. But you gotta understand that what goes down must go up. Of course society has to give you some pleasures and positive things, otherwise how can it drag you down again or feed off you? Remember we live in an enslavement matrix or prison matrix, or human farming system. Like in the movie "The Matrix" where we are essentially batteries to be used by the system for our energy. In short, we live in an energy extraction matrix. See these videos for explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ion+matrix

In an energy extraction matrix, we are fed off of by the system, the archons, the reptilians, mind parasites, etc. Just as you charge your phone everyday, in order to charge us up, the system has to allow us to have pleasures, joys, happiness, good times, consumerism, etc in order to charge us up so that we can be drained. Otherwise, we would be dead batteries. So there cannot be 100 percent misery. The system has to give us joys and pleasures to charge us up so it can drain us again. That's the type of matrix we live in.

Sorry if that sounds dismal, but my research into reality, metaphysics, religion, philosophy, truth, etc leads me to that conclusion. Sorry if this sounds out there. Just wanted to show you the big picture.

@Contrarian Expatriate what is female dissimulation?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 6:44 am
It is essentially their practice of misdirection, denial, misrepresentation, white lying, malicious lying, half-truths, and deceit.

For a perfect example of female dissimulation watch the clip from 16:15 to 18:30 only:

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 6:44 am
@growup
Alright, since you seem to represent the average American family, can you tell us how your family life is? I mean the pros and cons? What kind of spontaneity, playfulness, and freespiritness do you have in your family life exactly? Can you give some examples?

How much yelling and arguing is there in your home? Is it similar to Roseanne Arnold's household in her sitcom? I've been told by @Mr S that that show is the most realistic depiction of the average American family.

Does your family hop, sing and dance on the street like Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music"? No way. You can't do that in America and you know it. No way is America anywhere near that level of freespiritness that would allow anyone to hop, sing and dance freely like Julie Andrews and the kids in "The Sound of Music".

However, guess what? In your native land of Poland, there is a city called Krakow where that is allowed, where people are artsy and freespirited and can do stuff like that. Go there sometime and you will see. So yes there are some places where you can pretend you are Julie Andrews. Me and my two friends did just that in Krakow, Poland. But my point is, as you know, America is way too uptight for that kind of thing, and you know it. There is no freespiritness at all like the kind I'm describing. We all know that, including you. So you cannot deny that. So in a sense I'm right about America being super uptight, strict and serious.

Even if your family life is wonderful, just step outside in public. Most people outside in America do not look happy at all. They are just going through the motions and are numb and unfeeling. They know it's taboo to talk to strangers so they keep their distance and remain in their own bubble. We all know this and see this outside. We conform because if you don't mind your own business and keep distant from strangers, then you may be seen as a creep or threat. So we conform. It's instinct, not some government law, more like a social rule.

Some outside even look like zombies, very degenerate, trashy, and kind of unreal in the sense that they are off balance somehow and you can't understand why. I'm sure many here know what I mean, but it's hard to put into words when someone is off somehow.

I don't know. I guess I've never vibed with the American pack animal hive mentality. I've always felt that it was hostile to me, psychically at least. I felt much more at home in Europe like my soul was more in its element. It's hard to explain. But Americans have a certain vibe and pack animal nature and if you aren't part of the pack, you feel out of place and ostracized. This is nothing new. I've felt this way since the 1980's, but I never knew until 2002 that abroad was so different. I guess I'm just a different kettle of fish. This is something deep, like an energetic compatibility, not some superficial difference between me and American culture. I'm sure many here can relate.

Btw, you said "not all is bad". That's true. But you gotta understand that what goes down must go up. Of course society has to give you some pleasures and positive things, otherwise how can it drag you down again or feed off you? Remember we live in an enslavement matrix or prison matrix, or human farming system. Like in the movie "The Matrix" where we are essentially batteries to be used by the system for our energy. In short, we live in an energy extraction matrix. See these videos for explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ion+matrix

In an energy extraction matrix, we are fed off of by the system, the archons, the reptilians, mind parasites, etc. Just as you charge your phone everyday, in order to charge us up, the system has to allow us to have pleasures, joys, happiness, good times, consumerism, etc in order to charge us up so that we can be drained. Otherwise, we would be dead batteries. So there cannot be 100 percent misery. The system has to give us joys and pleasures to charge us up so it can drain us again. That's the type of matrix we live in.

Sorry if that sounds dismal, but my research into reality, metaphysics, religion, philosophy, truth, etc leads me to that conclusion. Sorry if this sounds out there. Just wanted to show you the big picture.

I don't think we're the average family, lol.
Yes, I've been to Krakow, many many times :)
But anyway.
I think, that we have our ups and downs as a family. I won't get into personal family business on this forum, but we've been through some crap. I think the main difference between us and the "average" family is that we'd much rather work through stuff than go ahead and get a divorce.
We live in the Appalachian mountains, I homeschool our older girl (7th grade) and we're starting some basic learning stuff with our younger girl (almost 18 months) .
My husband manages a business in town, pretty close to where we live. I'm self employed, and often, when I go to work, I take our children.
I cook nearly every night, or my husband does (or tries...lol)
We're neither like the family in Sound of Music (as in, we don't have that many children and I can't really sing), or the Arnolds (We're not mean to each other)
As far as being free spirited, I don't know. My kids are happy. We're happy. We go where we please. If we want to go hiking, we go. If we want a spur of the moment family trip, we pretty much go. I've been known to dance down the sidewalk with my kids, or even in the grocery store. I don't much care what people think of me/us.
I stay as far out of "the system" as I can. I saw my Dad work himself into an early grave because of the "American dream". He did a lot for us, his children, and while we were with him when he died, and did learn a lot from him, it didn't have to be that way.
That said, I don't think everything is bad.
I don't think all women are out to get you.
I don't think society is out to get you.
I'm a live and let live kind of person.
We're a live and let live kind of family.