Do you feel an empty, depressing, meaningless dark vibe in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Do you feel a depressing meaningless vibe in America?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Have you guys noticed that in America there is this vibe that tries to suck out your soul and spirit? It also tries to torture you mentally and psychologically too. Its hard to explain or put into words. You know what i mean?

Its like there is a metaphysical bully and vampire in America that tries to destroy your soul or corrupt it. And if you are sensitive or soulful, you will especially become its target and will suffer the most. Its as if there is this dark energy in America that loves to destroy the real you and eat your soul or poison it. Do you sense it too? Its very sickening and terrible and sad. Yet no one dares to publicly mention it.

The thing is, despite all of Chinas problems, at least in China you dont feel this vibe or energy that wants to suck out your soul and spirit or crush you psychologically. Something is really wrong in America that cant be put into words. You notice that?
Yes, Winston I too feel a depressing, meaningless "vibe" being here in the U.S. for three possible reasons!!! First, I think is a reflection of American society (just as with it's architecture and trash pop culture) with it's emphasis on making money above everything else, stressing over the high cost-of-living, the lack of social connection, no sense of a strong community/belonging, lack of creativity or passion, super competitiveness, rigid conformity, etc. Second Winston, with the U.S. being located in the Northern Hemisphere, having less warmth and sunlight year-round (especially in the winter months) than let's say Costa Rica, Brazil, Thailand, or the Philippines may be a contributing factor affecting people's mood. After all natural sunlight provides vitamin D.

Third, Winston there could be a more "esoteric" reason for the America's "soul-crushing" vibe. According to numerologist Glynis McCants who wrote the book "Glynis Has Your Number", both people and locations do give off vibrations. In the sixteenth chapter of her book entitled, "LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: CHOOSING WHERE TO LIVE AND TRAVEL BY THE NUMBERS", McCants says that for a person to truly fit in to a place or VIBRATION LOCATION, their "life path" number which is calculated by adding all of the numbers on their birthday ( 01/25/1973=28 =2+8=10=1+0= 1) and the letters of the state, city, or country using the Pythagorean number system A,J, and S=1; B,K, and T=2; C,L, and U=3; D,M, and V=4; E, N, and W=5; F, O, and X=6; G,P, and Y=7; H, Q, and Z=8; I and R=9. I my case my "life path" number is=1 meaning that some countries with numbers that total 1, 5, and 7 are considered a natural match (examples would be Panama(1), Brazil (5), Philippines (7)). While those whose numbers total 2,3, and 9 are compatible matches (such as Germany (2), Australia (3), Bahamas (9)). This means these are all places in which could visit and even live/expatriate to without feeling any negative energy/vibrations. However, there are some countries whose numbers total what are called CHALLENGE OR TOXIC NUMBERS. For me being a life path/vibration="1", the numbers 4, 6, and 8 aren't good numbers for it. Some examples of this would be Italy (4), Russia (6), and China (8). The UNITED STATES adds up to a number 4 vibration!!! Meaning that all of these places could be fine for visiting but I'm not destined to live in. However, I'm not saying that numerology is scientific or gospel truth but, I do think it can provide a possible clue as to why I am more sensitive or feel at ease in some locations more than others. What do you think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do you feel a depressing meaningless vibe in America?

Post by Winston »

Dont you hate going out in america? It feels pointless and depressing. You dont connect with anyone. You dont fit in with the culture or environment, and you dont feel accepted for who you are. Plus the vibe feels scary - its very toxic, fake, satanic, degenerate, and anti-male. So you feel oppressed as a male and second class citizen, because women are above you and always right.

Its all very depressing and draining and makes you feel powerless. Thus theres no point in going out. In effect, you feel like a "flower dying in a desert" (term from classic star trek episode "requiem from methusaleh") because nothing in America adds to your energy or life force. Very sad huh?

How can god or the universe or mother nature allow such a depressing place like america to exist?! I dont get it. Why does god allow evil? Its the timeless question theologians and philosophers have been tackling with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MtheInsomniac
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you feel an empty depressing meaningless vibe in Amer

Post by MtheInsomniac »

Ever since I returned from South America, I can feel my third eye, & my connection to other beings being forcefully sealed shut. I feel this void you mention, almost a stuffiness, concealing my outward energy from emanating off of my body like it felt it was during my happiest moments in SA.

This is beyond consumerism & mainstream media, something is forcing us to exist as objects, not life.

Can we speak about this?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MtheInsomniac wrote:Ever since I returned from South America, I can feel my third eye, & my connection to other beings being forcefully sealed shut. I feel this void you mention, almost a stuffiness, concealing my outward energy from emanating off of my body like it felt it was during my happiest moments in SA.

This is beyond consumerism & mainstream media, something is forcing us to exist as objects, not life.

Can we speak about this?
Sure we can speak about this. How? You mean on the forum or privately?

I dont think you can talk about these things with mainstream people. They won't empathize. Only freethinkers who are good at making observations and have souls will understand.

When I returned from Russia I could not go out for two weeks. The vibe in the US felt so crappy and dead and oppressive compared to Russia where I felt so alive and free.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MtheInsomniac
Freshman Poster

Post by MtheInsomniac »

Winston wrote:
MtheInsomniac wrote:Ever since I returned from South America, I can feel my third eye, & my connection to other beings being forcefully sealed shut. I feel this void you mention, almost a stuffiness, concealing my outward energy from emanating off of my body like it felt it was during my happiest moments in SA.

Can we speak about this?
Sure we can speak about this. How? You mean on the forum or privately?

I dont think you can talk about these things with mainstream people. They won't empathize. Only freethinkers who are good at making observations and have souls will understand.

When I returned from Russia I could not go out for two weeks. The vibe in the US felt so crappy and dead and oppressive compared to Russia where I felt so alive and free.
It's funny, I know Thomas Hilmerson (your quotes from a fb group) from the Medellín, Colombia expat communities, small world. This forum seems adequate, I'd like to hear other's opinions of this realm. Mainstream doesn't seem to be of a concern here.

The encouraged, devastating diet, the water additives, the fear-mongering, the misplaced anger, this place has dulled my sense of interconnectivity. In Colombia, I discovered a skill of empathy where I felt as if I was "reaching out" with my field of energy, a feeling similar to body-wide, unbridled happiness that simply never turns off. It allowed me to experience others true emotions as if they were my own.

Fast forward to the USA. Any time I reach out, it is met with discomfort, insecurity, confusion, or rage, even. All very discouraging when attempting to tap into & relate with others. After being home for several months I feel this skill has been muffled, & it physically drains me to summon the energy to do so, & experience difficulty feeling pressure release from the center of my forehead. Although it's not my opinion that anyone is personally responsible for their behavior, I believe we've been trained since birth to scoff at true human connection.

Is it any coincidence that I'm naturally drawn to the east for answers? Am I speaking in riddles?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The problem with America is the sheople are to stupid to figure out they are being conned by the people issuing the credit money.

The herd really is sooo stupid they cannot figure out the entire civilization is being routed to where they can turn a key and it all shuts down and most of us will be dead.

It's a complete mirage and the dumb a$$'s can't see it because they are told by the mainstream all is OK in Whoville......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do you feel an empty depressing meaningless vibe in America?

Post by Winston »

Do any of you notice the toxic vibe in America that destroys your self esteem and keeps telling your mind:

"Youre not good enough! There's something wrong with you! You're a loser! The problem is you!"

over and over without end? How can you have a good healthy self esteem with that? If you have a soul and seek connection and authenticity, you will feel this toxic vibe the most.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 1:09 am
Do any of you notice the toxic vibe in America that destroys your self esteem and keeps telling your mind:

"Youre not good enough! There's something wrong with you! You're a loser! The problem is you!"

over and over without end? How can you have a good healthy self esteem with that? If you have a soul and seek connection and authenticity, you will feel this toxic vibe the most.
It's hard in America because in the USA, from my experience, it's like people are doing reference and credit checks on your personal friendship history to see if you are worthy of their companionship. In other words, they figure if you don't have a huge entourage of friends at your side day and night, that there must be something wrong with you.

You are therefore a loser if you are alone in the USA. People will even call you a loser if you go out alone. And if you interact with people when you are alone, the first question they will ask is, "Where are your buddies?" Or, "Who are you with?" It's unthinkable to do anything alone.

It seems to me that many people are not really down to earth or reasonable.

People really do judge you here on how large of an entourage you have. They don't even care so much about you as a person, it seems like. They only want to engage with people who are popular like them.

Basically it seems like a very high school mentality just pervades the USA. For the people who have succumb to this mentality, they are always trying to judge you, isolate you, or find a flaw with you so they can reject you. This is self-exaltation: they are better than those losers because they have many friends.

And of course. The USA is a matriarchy which has exalted women. Now see what the culture is like here.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed that the life and environment in America seem very empty and meaningless? Like everyone is just following lots of rules and going through the motions only. Without any soul or heart or human connection. Very sad and empty.

Yet you arent allowed to talk about this or you will look like a loser. Lol. It sucks when you cant discuss your feelings huh?

Do you guys ever wonder how people can live such empty lives where all they do is go through the motions and follow rules? I certainly cant tolerate that. How do most people tolerate it? Am i just too sensitive or more sensitive and less tolerant than others to that kind of thing? Probably i feel things more deeply and strongly than others too. Most people arent that sensitive or intense i dont think. So they can handle a robot existence better than i can. I would guess that the more soulful you are the less you can tolerate an empty robotic heartless existence where you just go through the motions.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Life is a lottery. You lost, that's all. Be thankful that a country like the Philippines exists, where guys like you can maintain a life-sort of.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 5:10 pm
Life is a lottery. You lost, that's all. Be thankful that a country like the Philippines exists, where guys like you can maintain a life-sort of.
Lost what? I was never even in the game. When was I playing? How do you win? That doesn't answer my questions.

Sorry for being repetitive about this, but the media never talks about this. Not even the alternative media. All they talk about is the same old useless shit - racism, terrorism, jobs, violence, gay rights. Totally useless, circular and pointless. They never change. So why don't they talk about real problems like I do?

TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

The thing is that money/consumerism acts like a drug: You can only be satisfied with more, but this contradicts the reality that endless expansion is impossible in an environment with finite resources. Unless you end up at the top, you'll always have the thought "if only I had a little more", and even when you get the "a little more", it doesn't fill your void. That's why even with the greatly increased comfort/productivity, happiness flatlined or even decreases.
Winston wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Guhji wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 5:10 pm
Lost what? I was never even in the game. When was I playing? How do you win? That doesn't answer my questions.

Sorry for being repetitive about this, but the media never talks about this. Not even the alternative media. All they talk about is the same old useless shit - racism, terrorism, jobs, violence, gay rights. Totally useless, circular and pointless. They never change. So why don't they talk about real problems like I do?
This is all people could talk about, or think about as the populace makes a fuss about it and thinks these issues are stimulating, when in reality they are addicting. Also, as Noam Chomsky said "The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum – even encourage the more critical and dissident views" - this is what's going on at the mainstream media, and sadly most people can't think outside the box and thus never think of any other topics, which is why you don't see anything new in the alternative media either, as the alternative media thinks that by being a dissident on the "inside the box" topics, they're thinking outside the box, when in reality they don't realize that they're trapped in an even bigger box.

Also, in my opinion, life is a dream. That's why a lot of things outside my direct vantage point (such as what's really going on at the top) seem bizarre or surreal & don't seem to make sense.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Winston wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 4:33 am
Have you noticed that the life and environment in America seem very empty and meaningless? Like everyone is just following lots of rules and going through the motions only. Without any soul or heart or human connection. Very sad and empty.

Yet you arent allowed to talk about this or you will look like a loser. Lol. It sucks when you cant discuss your feelings huh?

Do you guys ever wonder how people can live such empty lives where all they do is go through the motions and follow rules? I certainly cant tolerate that. How do most people tolerate it? Am i just too sensitive or more sensitive and less tolerant than others to that kind of thing? Probably i feel things more deeply and strongly than others too. Most people arent that sensitive or intense i dont think. So they can handle a robot existence better than i can. I would guess that the more soulful you are the less you can tolerate an empty robotic heartless existence where you just go through the motions.
Spot on Winston!

You just described in a nutshell what it's like to live in America for most of us. It can be quite challenging living in such an environment.
Kaleras
Freshman Poster

Post by Kaleras »

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 1:09 am

I know exactly what you're talking about. Going out almost anywhere these days is a terrible experience. I tend to avoid going out because people are so judgmental. And most Americans really hate it when you disagree with them about something. It's reached the point to where I feel forced to stay quiet in group conversations, since I'm usually the only one with a different opinion. What's the point of going out to interact with people if you can't even be yourself? If you're different, being yourself makes others feel insecure, so they will often attack you. It's hard to feel comfortable in such a hostile environment.

For awhile, I thought there was something wrong with me, since everyone else seemed to fit in and have tons of friends. I always thought that I had social anxiety, but I eventually realized that American society is just extremely antisocial. But of course, that's not what people will have you believe. If you don't like going out, that means you either have social anxiety disorder, clinical depression, avoidant personality disorder, agoraphobia, or some other mental health condition. It's never anyone else's fault or a problem with society overall. It's always YOU who has the problem and needs to change.

What's interesting is that just because a person has many friends doesn't necessarily mean they know how to act in social situations. People have said that I'm socially awkward because I'm quiet, but I have never just stared into my phone while spending time with someone. People with very active social lives will often do this, though. They have to keep up with all their other friends while they're out with someone. Yet, I'm the awkward one who doesn't know how to act. I don't have that track record of 1,000+ Facebook friends to convince such esteemed people that I deserve friendship.

I have realized that no matter how many "friends" someone believes they have, they still feel insecure. Why else would Americans act the way they do? They're so cold, selfish, and judgmental. They usually try to outshine you and make you feel inferior to them. They're unable to accurately access themselves and admit their own mistakes. It's all about them.

These aren't characteristics of secure, happy people who have fulfilling relationships with others. These are characteristics of desperate people who try to fool themselves into thinking they're secure and happy and fulfilled when, if they're intelligent enough, deep inside they know they aren't.

They'll continuously convince themselves that they are happy and have plenty of friends, though, because somehow everyone knows, even if only subconsciously, that American society is absolutely brutal towards those who are alone. Which is weird, considering that all most Americans really have time to do is work. There's really not enough time to develop deep connections with others. We're supposed to only care about how much money we make and how much stuff we have, yet most people become deeply insecure if they don't have any "friends," even though no one really has any true friends anyways. This just proves the importance of healthy relationships, no matter how much Americans try to deny this.

Others have made fun of me for not having many "friends," even though the friendships they have are likely surface level. To be a social outcast in America is to suffer from leprosy, even though most people don't truly fit in anyways!

This is part of the reason why I think Facebook is so important to Americans. It helps people maintain the image of having friends when they really don't. This way, they can feel less insecure about not having any real friends by showing off that they at least know a lot of people. Facebook friends are all Americans have time for.

The importance that Americans place on fake friendships and fake happiness is directly tied to the live to work culture here. Happy and socially connected people make more productive workers. The American version of "happiness" and "friendship" is only meant to make people functional enough to be productive workers, but nothing more. Americans aren't supposed to be human enough to prefer quality time with others over working. Our relationships are mechanistic just as we have been forced to become, all just to survive the American work culture and the herd mentality that comes with it.
Kaleras
Freshman Poster

Post by Kaleras »

Winston wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 4:33 am

I think most people are able to tolerate the emptiness in America because they're on drugs. I think the sense of purposeless in America is part of the reason why there are so many people on prescription and illegal drugs. Many of my coworkers are on antidepressants. They say they can't function without them. They still seem pretty functional, though, which suggests they aren't as badly affected by the negative energy in America as others are. I think a lot of it has to do with how good of a person someone is and the level of their intelligence. Stupid people who can't think for themselves seem to be happier than smart people, and evil people seem to enjoy this horrible environment while good people suffer.

Some days, I feel like I'm being sucked into a black hole. It feels like there's nothing anchoring me because I don't have many close relationships with others. I feel like I'm slowly being forced to become someone else, like I'm being drawn into another world I don't want to be a part of. Do you know what I mean? This feeling seems to have grown worse ever since I started planning to move abroad. It's almost like now that I've become aware of the true nature of this place, it's suffocating me even more.

The social isolation here is so damaging because people always feel like they're the only one who is alone. Most of the lonely people are hiding themselves, it seems. Whenever I go out somewhere, most other people aren't alone. Most of the friendless seem too terrified to go out. I don't blame them.