Canada SUCKS... no really... IT TRULY DOES!!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Canada SUCKS... no really... IT TRULY DOES!!!!

Post by Robert77 »

So I just finished my month long business trip on America's hat.... this trip took me to British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Ottawa and Quebec.

With that mind I took the opportunity to explore and see how well Canada stands in comparison with the US of Shit...

here are my observations....

BRITISH COLUMBIA: the only city worth going to in the whole province is Vancouver, the rest are small towns full of rednecks in pick up trucks and their fat gross women. Vancouver itself is overrated; they like to think of themselves as a global city, in reality they're just a rainy provincial gray cesspool stuck in the middle of a beautiful landscape.... anywhere outside Vancouver feels like you're in the middle of Idaho (exciting huh?)

Vancouver is FULL OF ASIANS... I mean asians EVERYWHERE, as a white man you are truly a minority and yes you can feel outta place..... Asian Canadian chics suck as much as asian american women, they're also white washed and think they're the best thing to ever set foot on this world even though most of them are not as appealing as asian women back in asia. The other thing Vancouver has it's white women (and they're your typical bitchy ugly lard butt north american anglo skank so dont even bother).. other than that, a few indians/pakistanis (not my thing) and some arabs here and there, but trust me Vancouver lacks diversity, black people are very scarce, you can spend weeks without seeing a single latin person or a european (the only white people u see, is cannuck north american trash)

Nightlife sucks.... karaoke bars full of chinese where you're not welcome, and overrated north american style nightclubs full of white knights suffering from yellow fever along with nasty north american skanks suffering from superiority complex issues thanks to the treatment they get from the white knights!

British columbia sucked!!!
==========
ALBERTA: after the disappointing stay in BC I left to Alberta and was even more disappointed..... FAT, UGLY, RACIST, TRASHY, DRUNK.... that's your average Albertan for you.... Alberta is like Texas but cold, massive houses, massive people, massive SUV's, massive parking lots.... you can not go anywhere without a car.... being in Calgary is like being in a very cold Dallas full of suburbias, highways and shopping malls.... and Edmonton holly shit, it's like the Detroit of Canada, meth heads everywhere.... I was so depressed in Edmonton, oh and the crime in Edmonton is very high!!!

Alberta is a lot less diverse than BC.... mostly white people, north american native indians and a few asians.... that's 98% of the demographics there.... as far as the women? think the white women in Wyoming or Montana, that's more or less like they are!!!!

Nightlife? hahahaahahah people go to the TGI fridays at the shopping mall... that's how good the nightlife is over there!
=========
ONTARIO: sucked really bad... all suburban, the white women there are your typical anglo north american skanks.... the diversity is big though but still it's like being in America.... and Toronto is like a mega suburbia full of cul de sacs with a lake front development... I wasn't impressed.

Toronto to put it in words you can understand, is like a big cleveland ohio... the city has nothing that would make u go wow, especially if you've been to europe, south america, asia and so on.

it's just like being in the USA!!!! save your money, go elsewhere!!!!
=========
QUEBEC: the only place worth my time and money, it felt more cultural, with a defined identity...
thank the french influence for that

women were thinner, more feminine, less bitchy and more european in their mindset and mannerism..... the cities look a bit ran down though but nevertheless it's worth going there for the women... still montreal is very suburban and you'll need a car for a lot of things (is north america after all)

nightlife: decent.... thought is not bangkok or rio for sure, but it fairs well in comparison to other north american cities its size

montreal chics are better looking than other north american women, but if you compare them with the women in places like medellin colombia, or budapest hungary then i am afriad they will score low.... still it's the best you can get in North america so why not!!!

you need to brush up on your french though, they can be a bit anglo phobic.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

I forgot to say Ottawa is dead... there is nothing to do there after 6pm!!!!! so dont even bother
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

I wonder if it's an anglosphere thing, because Quebec was nicer... Quebec was more like latin america or europe in the sense that it felt organic, cultural, socially oriented. The english speaking part of Canada felt like the US.... and I've been told Australia is like a mega texas with a british accent.

f***ed up anglo culture ruined all these countries
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

another thing is asians... holly shit canada is flooded with them.... asians are canada's mexican people

and not all of them are educated profesional like they are in the states.... plenty of uneducated illiterate non english speaking ones, vancouver even has asian gangs and prostitution rings.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I may sound like a racist, but.....I do believe a country should have the right to limit immigration to preserve the native population. Now, having said that...I realize Native Americans and Aboriginals had their lands taken and stolen from the "White Man," but that does, in no way, excuse millions of foreigners from entering a country by the millions, and changing the countries demographics for the sake of "diversity." I don't want S. Korea or China flooded with Whites, Blacks, and Jews for the sake of multiculturalism, for example.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Robert77,

When I was in Calgary in 2005, it was vastly different than your experiences. You should have gone to NYLA/Manhattan night club. That's where the brother- and n- lovers of Calgary go....Edmonton has them too. You didn't look well enough; I'm sorry.

There were emaciated stinky West African men there (in minority no pun intended) and they were smashing (not violently but sexually) non-African, non-Black chicks from those clubs.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Robert77 wrote:another thing is asians... holly shit canada is flooded with them.... asians are canada's mexican people

and not all of them are educated profesional like they are in the states.... plenty of uneducated illiterate non english speaking ones, vancouver even has asian gangs and p4p rings.
Asian-Canadian women are almost but not exactly as White-washed as their Asian-American counter parts. Circa 2006, I smashed a Korean-Canadian chick in T.O. that was a Linkin Park-Nirvana-head, and she skankily dissed me after we f.ucked the day after saying she had way better d.ick (I was in it for myself so at the time I was baffled anyway after the fact, but then I reflect on it now, and it's water under bridge so it's whatever). At least I got to go raw and nut; she was curvy like Beyoncé. A Korean-American woman would never give me a chance unless she was a brother- or a n- lover that was outright deplorable; speaking of which, when I was in Fairfax VA last year, I had one try to holla. She became offended when I didn't try to kiss her smoking-like-a-fish, zitted-up-face, shi.tty-shaped body because she thought I was a "n-" that always jumps at anything that is non-Black. Not!

Medicine Hat and Calgary have a small Azn-Cdn populaton too. I walked around the mall with a FOB Asian freak from China whom was hot-to-death and she didn't care nor did anybody else. In America, most attractive Azn-American women wouldn't want to be caught with me in public hence the secret-rendevous meetups at my crib. 3/5th's of man still constitutionally applies in the U.S. of Gay.

@S_Parc,

Maybe I should move to Boston and click up with some Brasilians or are they snobbed-out too?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:I may sound like a racist, but.....I do believe a country should have the right to limit immigration to preserve the native population. Now, having said that...I realize Native Americans and Aboriginals had their lands taken and stolen from the "White Man," but that does, in no way, excuse millions of foreigners from entering a country by the millions, and changing the countries demographics for the sake of "diversity." I don't want S. Korea or China flooded with Whites, Blacks, and Jews for the sake of multiculturalism, for example.
As long as the cultures are being passed down as if there were no miscegenation, then I don't see what the problem is. The kids must recognize ALL THEIR CULTURES in their genealogical lineage.

I think for two things:

(1) forgetting where you come from is atrocious as all-get-out.

(2) not entirely passing down every culture of the family tree/-s is just as atrocious too.

This purity factor is crap-o. All it does is make everybody look similar like brother and sister incest look. I'm glad that much of Brasil (not entirely - especially due to Anglo-veneno (poison) being spread to Euro population of Brasil now) really "gets it".
Globus
Freshman Poster

Post by Globus »

Me and a lot of other members in this forum have mentioned a couple of times that Canada sucks. It is simply an overrated country and it is basically a copy and paste version of America except with a much colder weather. Canada doesnt have a core culture. Like you mentioned there are many races and nationalities in Canada and all of them live segregated. So basically if you dont have a lot of people from your nationality and race you wont have friends, a girlfriend or a social life in Canada. I live in Ontario close to Toronto and I hate it. I've been in Toronto before and it is simply a horrible city. However I went to Quebec city 2 years ago for 4 days and I simply loved it especially old Quebec. There is a lot more culture and interesting architecture in Quebec than anywhere else in Canada. And the food there is much better and the girls over there dress much better and are better looking than the rest of those ugly North American skanks. When walking in old Quebec I felt like I was somewhere in Europe. It was simply and amazing feeling and I felt much happier than when I am in Ontario. I havent been to any other provinces but judging by what you said and what I have read about the rest of the provinces there is no need for me to visit other provinces. Overall Canada is a horrible country with ugly women, men hating culture, radical feminism, horrible weather, bad and unhealthy food, no jobs, high taxes, and probably has the most fragmented culture in the world. I am looking myself to get out of this frozen wasteland and live somewhere else.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Globus wrote:Me and a lot of other members in this forum have mentioned a couple of times that Canada sucks. It is simply an overrated country and it is basically a copy and paste version of America except with a much colder weather. Canada doesnt have a core culture. Like you mentioned there are many races and nationalities in Canada and all of them live segregated. So basically if you dont have a lot of people from your nationality and race you wont have friends, a girlfriend or a social life in Canada. I live in Ontario close to Toronto and I hate it. I've been in Toronto before and it is simply a horrible city. However I went to Quebec city 2 years ago for 4 days and I simply loved it especially old Quebec. There is a lot more culture and interesting architecture in Quebec than anywhere else in Canada. And the food there is much better and the girls over there dress much better and are better looking than the rest of those ugly North American skanks. When walking in old Quebec I felt like I was somewhere in Europe. It was simply and amazing feeling and I felt much happier than when I am in Ontario. I havent been to any other provinces but judging by what you said and what I have read about the rest of the provinces there is no need for me to visit other provinces. Overall Canada is a horrible country with ugly women, men hating culture, radical feminism, horrible weather, bad and unhealthy food, no jobs, high taxes, and probably has the most fragmented culture in the world. I am looking myself to get out of this frozen wasteland and live somewhere else.
Some parts are more integrated than others. Toronto <> the Albertan province.

Calgary and Edmonton were better. Vancouver - I had not too many problems getting "female brother lovers" in BC and Alberta.
Toronto I was lucky to get my Brazilian-Canadian ex only because she made a bet to her late friend right before she committed
suicide that the new guy that were to approach her, she'd have to date.

Otherwise, she said she wouldn't have dated me. And that relationship lasted three and half years - mainly because of my d.ick-'em-down skills and that bet she made with her late friend (before i obvious came into the picture).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:When I was in Calgary in 2005, it was vastly different than your experiences. You should have gone to NYLA/Manhattan night club. That's where the brother- and n- lovers of Calgary go....Edmonton has them too. You didn't look well enough; I'm sorry.

There were emaciated stinky West African men there (in minority no pun intended) and they were smashing (not violently but sexually) non-African, non-Black chicks from those clubs.
Oddly enough, the fact that many Canadian females are slags providing free hoe services to travelling negro trash doesn't make me feel more positive about the place.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I spent a winter in QE and I loved it. The trick is you need to speak French and then you just integrate and you make friends and live a normal life. French with an accent is OK ( unlike in France where it's not apparently).

The crazy thing in Canada is that everyone is on the French people's case for being unfriendly and xenophobic and rude but what they mainly want is that you do things the local way and speak the goddang language for God's sake. Something that the English speakers just can't get no matter where they are.

In the Anglo North America, they expect everyone to speak English but no social integration is still allowed- you are still supposed to be with " your people" and they think it's normal but I call it apartheid. That is what sucks the most in the Anglo N. America. Everything else can be dealt with.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Globus wrote:Overall Canada is a horrible country with ugly women, men hating culture, radical feminism, horrible weather, bad and unhealthy food, no jobs, high taxes, and probably has the most fragmented culture in the world.
Very true, however it's still better than living in the US and Europe. You can still find good jobs in Alberta, for now anyway. I'll take the weather in Southern Alberta and BC over Southeast Asia any day. To really enjoy Canada you need to be an outdoors person. However, now that Fukushima has sprayed the country with radiation you probably don't to be spending to much time outdoors although it should help Tim Horton's donuts taste better.

Perhaps the biggest problem is the full blown psychological assault on heterosexual men which occurs in every western country. Your only worth as a man is if you can make a six figure income. Canada is full of fat, arrogant, condescending, people that your forced to interact with, finding quality friends can be hard. Most of the guys that like living in Canada are heavy drinkers, drug users or have never travelled enough to realize how dysfunctional the country's culture and social structure really is. A date with a Canadian woman is likely to end with you jumping off a bridge.

Here's two guys that love living in Canada.

Bob And Doug McKenzie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNRlcjz3acU
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:When I was in Calgary in 2005, it was vastly different than your experiences. You should have gone to NYLA/Manhattan night club. That's where the brother- and n- lovers of Calgary go....Edmonton has them too. You didn't look well enough; I'm sorry.

Oddly enough, the fact that many Canadian females are slags providing free hoe services to travelling negro trash doesn't make me feel more positive about the place.
What makes me such trashy archetype? How many times do I have render to you unmitigated peons like Bubba - i.e. Cornfed - that I'm not a Negro? What's the matter? C/S and alimony impeding you from becoming happier abroad?

Like I say in Spanish, "Aguantelo" (i.e. suck it up).
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Taco, why would Canada be better than Europe?