Conflict in my life.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Conflict in my life.

Post by MJay1978 »

Ever since I've been looking into going abroad and the tyrannies of feminism, so much has been going through my head. To go abroad and meet women is mostly what I think about. ...Even more than ever now. As an anti-feminist who wants to go abroad, there is a problem. My brother knows the situation with my dating life and what I want to do, but when I told him what was going on, he was against it. He thinks all women are the same. Then again, he doesn't understand I'm different from him. He can pick up any girl just like that. Currently he is married to my sister in law and doesn't do that anymore. He's got this idea that I can get any girl that I want. Me, him, and his wife went to a club one night and he noticed that night a lot of hotties were checking me out. The only thing is once you start talking to them, anything can go wrong. Especially when you're a guy like me who is not the so called "alpha male" status. He knows I want to go abroad to meet women now, but he doesn't know I'm an anti-feminist.

This alone is what threw me off completely as we had our debate. He slipped and said something about my sister in law. During the Summer of 2012 I was going out with one of her friends. We only went on one date. The next day I tried to get a hold of her, but I got no text nor call back. I pretty much never heard from her again. Later on, she found out her friend was seeing another man. She found pictures of her and this guy together in her Facebook. When she found out, she was calling her a hoe, saying what she did was wrong. She was talking against her. She was even saying she was going to remove her from her friends list on Facebook. She even told me this wasn't my fault, which to be honest it wasn't. If anything I was nothing but a gentleman towards her friend I was conversing with. I even opened the truck door for her on the passenger side, which is considered one of the codes of chivalry. But when me and my brother had our debate, he told me that my sister in law was now talking against me, saying she was disappointed in me for what happened between me and her friend.

When I last checked my sister in law's Facebook, I saw she still has her as a friend. I was furious when I found this out! The reason why I'm very angry is because there was a time when I was helping her with her errands when her and my brother were struggling and living with my mother (running her to the gas station, the store, etc) and she pulls this?! I lost some trust in her when I found this out. I'm sure by now she knows through my brother that I don't want to date American women and go abroad to meet foreign women. She doesn't know I'm an anti-feminist. I don't know what to do. If we have a debate over this which I wouldn't put it past her to say something to me about wanting to go abroad to meet foreign women, with me knowing what she said behind my back now, I know this confrontation is going to lead to exploding tempers. If it happens, I'm preparing myself for the worst. There's one thing I hate worse and it's a back stabbing liar! That's not any better than a thief!

There is one more situation I'm dealing with, but I will disclose that another time. For now, I need some second opinions on this situation alone. If this was you in my position, what would you do to handle the situation?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I understand what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if it is just me, or if I am actually on to something. But then other thoughts come to mind about an American girl like "What if she doesn't like to travel?" (I plan to travel, not just because I want a girl) or "What if she leaves me 10 years into it?" So I kind of understand.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

this reminds be of switzerland. some might ask why do they live in peace for so long? answer is because they have huge walls at their garden. - what i want to say is for every unsolvable problem the distance should be made greater. that´s it.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Conflict in my life.

Post by Teal Lantern »

MJay1978 wrote:Ever since I've been looking into going abroad and the tyrannies of feminism, so much has been going through my head. To go abroad and meet women is mostly what I think about. ...Even more than ever now. As an anti-feminist who wants to go abroad, there is a problem. My brother knows the situation with my dating life and what I want to do, but when I told him what was going on, he was against it. He thinks all women are the same. Then again, he doesn't understand I'm different from him. He can pick up any girl just like that. Currently he is married to my sister in law and doesn't do that anymore. He's got this idea that I can get any girl that I want. Me, him, and his wife went to a club one night and he noticed that night a lot of hotties were checking me out. The only thing is once you start talking to them, anything can go wrong. Especially when you're a guy like me who is not the so called "alpha male" status. He knows I want to go abroad to meet women now, but he doesn't know I'm an anti-feminist.
Unless he's picking up the cost of the tickets or watching your place while you're gone, this isn't a "problem".
It's a difference of opinion.

MJay1978 wrote: ...

When I last checked my sister in law's Facebook, I saw she still has her as a friend. I was furious when I found this out! The reason why I'm very angry is because there was a time when I was helping her with her errands when her and my brother were struggling and living with my mother (running her to the gas station, the store, etc) and she pulls this?! I lost some trust in her when I found this out. I'm sure by now she knows through my brother that I don't want to date American women and go abroad to meet foreign women. She doesn't know I'm an anti-feminist. I don't know what to do. If we have a debate over this which I wouldn't put it past her to say something to me about wanting to go abroad to meet foreign women, with me knowing what she said behind my back now, I know this confrontation is going to lead to exploding tempers. If it happens, I'm preparing myself for the worst. There's one thing I hate worse and it's a back stabbing liar! That's not any better than a thief!

There is one more situation I'm dealing with, but I will disclose that another time. For now, I need some second opinions on this situation alone. If this was you in my position, what would you do to handle the situation?
First, I'd stop helping backstabbing liars with their errands. I'd always be busy, unavailable, "just leaving", or "my phone was off".

Second, there's nothing to "debate". I wouldn't even engage in a conversation about her "friend" or "foreign women" or anything else.
Shrug. Calmly refuse to talk about any of it. Walk away.

Finally, yeah, they mostly are the same. Culture and law are mitigating factors.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: Conflict in my life.

Post by MJay1978 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:Ever since I've been looking into going abroad and the tyrannies of feminism, so much has been going through my head. To go abroad and meet women is mostly what I think about. ...Even more than ever now. As an anti-feminist who wants to go abroad, there is a problem. My brother knows the situation with my dating life and what I want to do, but when I told him what was going on, he was against it. He thinks all women are the same. Then again, he doesn't understand I'm different from him. He can pick up any girl just like that. Currently he is married to my sister in law and doesn't do that anymore. He's got this idea that I can get any girl that I want. Me, him, and his wife went to a club one night and he noticed that night a lot of hotties were checking me out. The only thing is once you start talking to them, anything can go wrong. Especially when you're a guy like me who is not the so called "alpha male" status. He knows I want to go abroad to meet women now, but he doesn't know I'm an anti-feminist.
Unless he's picking up the cost of the tickets or watching your place while you're gone, this isn't a "problem".
It's a difference of opinion.

MJay1978 wrote: ...

First, I'd stop helping backstabbing liars with their errands. I'd always be busy, unavailable, "just leaving", or "my phone was off".

Second, there's nothing to "debate". I wouldn't even engage in a conversation about her "friend" or "foreign women" or anything else.
Shrug. Calmly refuse to talk about any of it. Walk away.

Finally, yeah, they mostly are the same. Culture and law are mitigating factors.
Well, I don't have to worry about helping her anymore. Her and my brother currently have their own place, which is an hour and a half away from where I'm residing at. If she brings it up, I'll take your advice. To be honest, I don't want to talk to her about this. It's bad enough that my own brother was trying to coax me into continuing to try to find a woman in America. The only reason he disagrees is because he claims he dated foreign women here in America, one of them being a German girl who was visiting the country. However, he cannot criticize for the simple fact that he's never been overseas. The only men he figures who can get these hot looking foreign women are either a military guy who looks hot as hell, or some nerdy type who is loaded with cash. With the testimonies I've seen, I beg to differ on that. ._.

He even as far as suggesting I should take a trip to California. He's used to live out there with my cousin before and he told me there are a lot of hot Asians in California. The only problem is he doesn't see this is still considered being in America, which America is overly populated of feminists and man-hating women. He just wasn't seeing any points I was trying to make to him at all. Then again, I don't need to explain anything to anyone. It's my body and I'll date, marry, and f**k whoever I want. Nobody has the right to tell me what to do otherwise.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

In America you'd be searching for diamonds in the rough. If you want a diamond, go to a diamond mine. That's abroad.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

abcdavid01 wrote:In America you'd be searching for diamonds in the rough. If you want a diamond, go to a diamond mine. That's abroad.
Thank you very much! That is exactly similar to what I said. Only the term I used is "when finding a good woman in America, it is tough because finding a good woman in America is like finding a needle in the haystack". ...Well? I'm to the point where I'm sick of digging in the hay. ...Or in your case, trying to find that diamond the rough! :D
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Dont come here.

Post by buddy77 »

Your brother doesnt consider, California to be America? Lol!!!

I live in California right now. I agree that there are lots of hot Asians, but most of them have been americanized and speak, think, and act the same way as a white AW!

And yes feminism is in full power here, in California. Ive seen several male Co-workers get fired or quit because of some drama with AW.

And yes ive quit a few companies myself for the same reasons! This place is only good for short vacation.

If you are an adult, it is your choice on what to do or where to go. Dont let others dictate your happiness. Even if you respect their opinions.