That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 1: Tender Returns

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 1: Tender Returns

Post by E_Irizarry »

Why is it in the USA that female cashiers like/love to return cash/coin tender to you
by putting the cash (if applicable) in your hand first just so they can put the change on top of that cash soon
there after?

Or they make a paper slightly-inclined "U"-shovel out of the bank notes and then put the change
on it so it doesn't fall out of the money seemingly avoid hand contact with you?

Is this androphobia?

Is this bigotry and androphobia/anti-male too?

Is it really for hygienic purposes?

Guys render those responses x favor!

P.S. I deliberately put my hand up to their hand when they are about to release the change over the cash in my other hand.
Sometimes they wipe their hand off like they touched a piece of sh*t or something.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I noticed this shit, too. For years!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 1: Tender Returns

Post by Teal Lantern »

E_Irizarry wrote:Why is it in the USA that female cashiers like/love to return cash/coin tender to you
by putting the cash (if applicable) in your hand first just so they can put the change on top of that cash soon
there after?

Or they make a paper slightly-inclined "U"-shovel out of the bank notes and then put the change
on it so it doesn't fall out of the money seemingly avoid hand contact with you?

Is this androphobia?

P.S. I deliberately put my hand up to their hand when they are about to release the change over the cash in my other hand.
Sometimes they wipe their hand off like they touched a piece of sh*t or something.
If you worked in the public and noticed how unhygienic people are, you'd be thankful to avoid skin contact.
How many people has a cashier's hands come into contact with who were earlier digging in their ear, or nose, or other orifices, or didn't wash their hands after fapping or taking a $#!^? Easily a hundred a day.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/0 ... ery-carts/

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/03/ ... ing-carts/

BTW, those same nasty bastards were in the produce aisle earlier, squeezing the apples, so wash that $#!^ off, when you get it home.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Teal Lantern wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Why is it in the USA that female cashiers like/love to return cash/coin tender to you
there after?

Is this androphobia?

If you worked in the public and noticed how unhygienic people are, you'd be thankful to avoid skin contact.
How many people has a cashier's hands come into contact with who were earlier digging in their ear, or nose, or other orifices, or didn't wash their hands after fapping or taking a $#!^? Easily a hundred a day.

BTW, those same nasty bastards were in the produce aisle earlier, squeezing the apples, so wash that $#!^ off, when you get it home.
True but there are nasty f.uckers abroad too. They very rarely practice non-hand contact abroad when doing face-to-face transactions.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Teal Lantern wrote:
there after?

Is this androphobia?

True but there are nasty f.uckers abroad too. They very rarely practice non-hand contact abroad when doing face-to-face transactions.
When I was abroad, never did they do that to me unless they were just a bigot or a xenophobe (and that very rarely happened to me); even as full of bigotry Perú is, I have hardly ever noticed that s.hit being done to me or others.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Teal Lantern wrote:
there after?

Is this androphobia?

When I was abroad, never did they do that to me unless they were just a bigot or a xenophobe (and that very rarely happened to me); even as full of bigotry Perú is, I have hardly ever noticed that s.hit being done to me or others.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Teal Lantern wrote:
there after?

Is this androphobia?

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Sorry for the quad-post. I was in McDonalds shared access point and there where 6 fa.ggots on uTorrent on the XDA's and laptops so that abominated the Wi-Fi signal in there.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

What exactly is fapping, anyway?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Females touch my hands all the time, when they give me money. It's like they're trying to get my hand in marriage, in return FOR GIVING ME MY OWN DAMN MONEY. :/

In the US, a ton of people don't practice moderate hygiene, much less perfect. A female banker's hands smelled like weed and and those chemical wipes they use to wipe their dirty vaginas with(the used up kind). And then another ho at a CVS straight up smelled like coffee, vomit and cigarettes put together! WTF was SHE doing? People wearing excessive amounts of perfume/cologne is just as bad. They're the ones you need to more aware of, as they're trying to hide something! Y'all niggas think women would do better at this stuff then men, but I live with my sister and well...there's a lot of room for improvement! I've heard horror stories from my friends who clean female restrooms too. Women can be GROSS AS f**k! Bloody ass tampons on the damn floor, who the f**k does that!?

I'm pretty OCD about stuff like hand washing. Even if I don't do anything in the bathroom, I wash my hamds anyway. And those nasty-as-hell public restrooms? I touch the door with my shirt. The door handles look like colonies of bacteria made their home on that shit.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

C.J. wrote:Females touch my hands all the time, when they give me money. It's like they're trying to get my hand in marriage, in return FOR GIVING ME MY OWN DAMN MONEY. :/

In the US, a ton of people don't practice moderate hygiene, much less perfect. A female banker's hands smelled like weed and and those chemical wipes they use to wipe their dirty v****as with(the used up kind). And then another ho at a CVS straight up smelled like coffee, vomit and cigarettes put together! WTF was SHE doing? People wearing excessive amounts of perfume/cologne is just as bad. They're the ones you need to more aware of, as they're trying to hide something! Y'all niggas think women would do better at this stuff then men, but I live with my sister and well...there's a lot of room for improvement! I've heard horror stories from my friends who clean female restrooms too. Women can be GROSS AS f**k! Bloody a** tampons on the damn floor, who the f**k does that!?

I'm pretty OCD about stuff like hand washing. Even if I don't do anything in the bathroom, I wash my hamds anyway. And those nasty-as-hell public restrooms? I touch the door with my shirt. The door handles look like colonies of bacteria made their home on that shit.
^^^ This. Every damn bit of it. Public restroom with a door instead of the 3-corner turn? :shock:
pull to enter -- I'm not using the hand I opened the door with to "handle business".
pull to exit -- On the way out, I'm grabbing an extra paper towel to open the door with. :)

With clerks and cashiers -- I'm not touching my face or eating anything until I can wash my hands. :shock: :shock:
Germ laden b!^@#&$ don't offend me by avoiding contact. :razz:

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:What exactly is fapping, anyway?

:lol: Fapping == Rubbing one out.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything