36 Year Old Virgin Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

36 Year Old Virgin Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Post by Winston »

Someone should contact him to tell him about our movement?

36 Year Old Virgin due to Severe Social Anxiety Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Video Description:

Please check out skiing videos and upcoming videos showing you guys I am not your average basement dweller.

My story: The long term affects of bullying can have many affects! I have suffered from chronic social isolation because of my poor social skills. I do very well at my job, but when it comes to social activities outside of work, I am completely lost. This often leaves me questioning, why do people have to be so rude when they have the essentials in life? Why do people not appreciate the things they have in life?

Tuesday nights at Pensacola Beach have not been the greatest experience for me. Once I get into Fort Pickens it's not so bad. Now, why do I go to Pensacola Beach to ride if I'm so unhappy about it? There's really no where else to ride within an hour that has descent shoulders for cycling on. I'm dissapointed in how people have all these beaches and free concerts and people still feel the need to be rude to others. I can not stand when people harass me, make fun of me, and think they are better than me because they see I am alone.
Last edited by Winston on January 2nd, 2013, 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I'm in a very similar situation. No friends, anxiety, and poor social skills. It's that no one in America is welcoming or friendly. Many people are rude, inconsiderate, and unwelcoming. It's also the result of being bullied during the years prior to high school. Ever since high school I had social anxiety and I was a loner ever since. In high school I was a loner mostly by choice and now I'm a loner because America is unhealthy and socially isolating. The only places I don't have social anxiety is work and very formal settings. The more eyes that are on me, the more anxious I become.

I hope I have a girlfriend abroad that meets my requirements in a match. Just having a girlfriend by my side would reduce my social anxiety because it would be a statement showing everyone I have someone beautiful. America is toxic like poison so I look forward to leaving this American nightmare.
Last edited by Tsar on January 2nd, 2013, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Tsar wrote:I'm in a very similar situation. No friends, anxiety, and poor social skills. It's that no one in America is welcoming or friendly. Many people are rude, inconsiderate, and unwelcoming. It's also the result of being bullied as during the years prior to high school. Ever since high school I had social anxiety and I was a loner ever since. In high school I was a loner mostly by choice and now I'm a loner because America is unhealthy and socially isolating. The only places I don't have social anxiety is work and very formal settings. The more eyes that are on me, the more anxious I become.

I hope I have a girlfriend abroad that meets my requirements in a match. Just having a girlfriend by my side would reduce my social anxiety because it would be a statement showing everyone I have someone beautiful. America is toxic like poison so I look forward to leaving this American nightmare.
Tsar, thanks for sharing. I hope you find foreign women and have an amazing time abroad. Overseas, they don't even notice people with high-functioning autism or similar issues.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

terminator wrote:
Tsar wrote:I'm in a very similar situation. No friends, anxiety, and poor social skills. It's that no one in America is welcoming or friendly. Many people are rude, inconsiderate, and unwelcoming. It's also the result of being bullied as during the years prior to high school. Ever since high school I had social anxiety and I was a loner ever since. In high school I was a loner mostly by choice and now I'm a loner because America is unhealthy and socially isolating. The only places I don't have social anxiety is work and very formal settings. The more eyes that are on me, the more anxious I become.

Tsar, thanks for sharing. I hope you find foreign women and have an amazing time abroad. Overseas, they don't even notice people with high-functioning autism or similar issues.
Thank you. It's more that I feel uncomfortable and insecure around Americans. Mostly because I never had good experiences with anyone in America, except in formal interaction. I can express my emotions in healthy ways. The things I want most is love and friendship. I came to terms that as long as I'm in America I would have neither. Also, how was I suppose to build the proper social skills when no one ever wanted to be a friend?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote: Thank you. It's more that I feel uncomfortable and insecure around Americans. Mostly because I never had good experiences with anyone in America, except in formal interaction. I can express my emotions in healthy ways. The things I want most is love and friendship. I came to terms that as long as I'm in America I would have neither. Also, how was I suppose to build the proper social skills when no one ever wanted to be a friend?
Good point. Have you noticed that it is simply not polite or cool to say that people around you are unfriendly or closed and stuck up? Instead, one is only allowed to say, "I am shy and not outgoing, so I don't meet people often" or "I work a lot and am very busy so I don't have time to get out and meet people."

But if you say, "I am outgoing and open, but people around me are very closed, stuck up, don't talk to strangers, and have a cold wall around them" it will draw shocks and disturbed looks from people, no matter how true, because no one would dare to say that openly. It is simply uncool and politically incorrect to say such a thing. Doesn't it SUCK when you can't say the truth?

The acceptable statements above are wrong assumptions that falsely presuppose that general people around you are very friendly, outgoing and easy to meet, and that all you have to do is be outgoing yourself and you will meet people and make friends. But this is NOT TRUE if you are in a culture or place where people are not open or friendly. In my experience, as long as you are friendly and sociable, then it mostly depends on location.

Also, have you noticed that it is ok for people to BE unfriendly, but if you SAY that "people here are unfriendly" then it's a taboo and social violation? In other words, you can be unfriendly, but you can't say that people are unfriendly. Is that weird and hypocritical or what?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:
Tsar wrote: Thank you. It's more that I feel uncomfortable and insecure around Americans. Mostly because I never had good experiences with anyone in America, except in formal interaction. I can express my emotions in healthy ways. The things I want most is love and friendship. I came to terms that as long as I'm in America I would have neither. Also, how was I suppose to build the proper social skills when no one ever wanted to be a friend?
Good point. Have you noticed that it is simply not polite or cool to say that people around you are unfriendly or closed and stuck up? Instead, one is only allowed to say, "I am shy and not outgoing, so I don't meet people often" or "I work a lot and am very busy so I don't have time to get out and meet people."

But if you say, "I am outgoing and open, but people around me are very closed, stuck up, don't talk to strangers, and have a cold wall around them" it will draw shocks and disturbed looks from people, no matter how true, because no one would dare to say that openly. It is simply uncool and politically incorrect to say such a thing. Doesn't it SUCK when you can't say the truth?

The acceptable statements above are wrong assumptions that falsely presuppose that general people around you are very friendly, outgoing and easy to meet, and that all you have to do is be outgoing yourself and you will meet people and make friends. But this is NOT TRUE if you are in a culture or place where people are not open or friendly. In my experience, as long as you are friendly and sociable, then it mostly depends on location.

Also, have you noticed that it is ok for people to BE unfriendly, but if you SAY that "people here are unfriendly" then it's a taboo and social violation? In other words, you can be unfriendly, but you can't say that people are unfriendly. Is that weird and hypocritical or what?
Yes, all this is true. It's like the science fiction movie "Logan's Run" where it's always you who must have the problem and when you hit 30 - you are invisable and might as well be dead according to the young & beautiful people.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 36 Year Old Virgin Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:Someone should contact him to tell him about our movement?

36 Year Old Virgin due to Severe Social Anxiety Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Video Description:

Please check out skiing videos and upcoming videos showing you guys I am not your average basement dweller.

My story: The long term affects of bullying can have many affects! I have suffered from chronic social isolation because of my poor social skills. I do very well at my job, but when it comes to social activities outside of work, I am completely lost. This often leaves me questioning, why do people have to be so rude when they have the essentials in life? Why do people not appreciate the things they have in life?

Tuesday nights at Pensacola Beach have not been the greatest experience for me. Once I get into Fort Pickens it's not so bad. Now, why do I go to Pensacola Beach to ride if I'm so unhappy about it? There's really no where else to ride within an hour that has descent shoulders for cycling on. I'm dissapointed in how people have all these beaches and free concerts and people still feel the need to be rude to others. I can not stand when people harass me, make fun of me, and think they are better than me because they see I am alone.
This guy could easily find a girlfriend his first day in the Philippines. I was at the beach in Cebu on New Years Day and everyone was laughing, swimming eating, having a good time and most of all, enjoying each others company. You can easily walk up to someone you don't know and talk to them, the social structure of the country is the complete opposite of America. Also, if you start mouthing off to anyone in the Philippines you'll probably end up MIA.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 36 Year Old Virgin Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Someone should contact him to tell him about our movement?

This guy is well built and is good looking and he STILL has a hard time meeting women and making friends with people in the USA! WTF? :shock:

It just goes to show you how f-ed up the dating and social scene is in the United States!

If he were to go to the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia, South America or Mexico, he would have women approaching him!

He needs to be told about our site and the idea of dating abroad. :D
Last edited by jamesbond on January 2nd, 2013, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Someone did post about HA in the comment section.
Social scene, meh. I just want to know how to get arms like that. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

This dude was on Tosh.0 right? No reason a guy like that shouldn't be able to find someone. My social problems used to be so bad it became a vicious circle where I'd be dreadfully afraid of making faux pas and even be cold to people who were trying to get closer to me. Not intentionally, but I just didn't know what I was doing and very fearful. Squandered my school years, easiest time to make friends. A real shame, but I move past it. It almost seems like another lifetime.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Teal Lantern wrote:Someone did post about HA in the comment section.
Social scene, meh. I just want to know how to get arms like that. :lol:
That was me. I PMed him too. If you guys have a YouTube account, you should PM him too, and show him this thread, and the main intro pages of this site. Maybe they will help give him some hope? If two or more people tell him about something, he is more likely to believe it.

Scourage
Freshman Poster

Post by Scourage »

I like your initiative winston.."Someone should contact him to tell him about our movement? "

there are a huge amount of men with this kind of problems..and I feel anger seeing people in this situation..most because I had several problems with social anxiety....but..due to hard work and consistence I overcame them couple years ago..
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston you did the right thing by inviting him over to this site so he can see that there's better possibilities on dating. The more good guys wake up and start realizing that there is greener pastures abroad the better it will be to finally make a positive change in their lives and of course put another dent on the feminazis.
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Post by Scourage »

***JP*** wrote:Winston you did the right thing by inviting him over to this site so he can see that there's better possibilities on dating. The more good guys wake up and start realizing that there is greener pastures abroad the better it will be to finally make a positive change in their lives and of course put another dent on the feminazis.
hey sorry for the off-topic...¿are you living in lithuania?(I say that because of the flag in your avatar
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Scourage wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Winston you did the right thing by inviting him over to this site so he can see that there's better possibilities on dating. The more good guys wake up and start realizing that there is greener pastures abroad the better it will be to finally make a positive change in their lives and of course put another dent on the feminazis.
hey sorry for the off-topic...¿are you living in lithuania?(I say that because of the flag in your avatar

I'm currently in Lithuania but will be moving here soon.