If you're a 4, you should be thankful you were complimented!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
marklambo
Junior Poster

If you're a 4, you should be thankful you were complimented!

Post by marklambo »

Ok, so me and 2 good friends of mine went out tonight for a little bit and hit up a few local bars and clubs. While we were walking, there were 2 other girls walking on the opposite side of us. One of my friend's complimented her bag in a friendly non creepish manner of course. Just a normal friendly compliment. No different than if you were walking and someone said "hey man, nice shirt". The woman just kept walking with her chin up totally ignoring him and not even saying a word...not even thanks. All he did was compliment the bag. He did not say anything else. He did not try to hit on her or anything. Now keep in mind that my 2 friends (males) are very decent looking guys and in decent shape. Guys that women would really find attractive. The girl was probably a 4 at best...maybe even a 3. She was very ugly. She completely thought she was hot shit and after seeing that, my face started to boil with anger. An ugly disgusting troll like that should have been happy that anyone even said a word to her. This kind of behavior really disgusts me. I really can't believe how stuck up some women can be sometimes, especially if they aren't even attractive!!! Man, this really gets to my skin. Women here are just totally ruined. I'm so completely over American chics. Europe here I come...
Last edited by marklambo on December 7th, 2012, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

a lot of western women are just very self conscious in public. their minds are adapt to direct socializing with people theyve been formally introduced to previously. i live in a very multicultural city and womens reaction to public social interaction is almost identicle among nationalities of women.

american women in nyc are particularly paranoid in public i found. however believe it or not americans/american women are by far the most socially open nationality in dublin. i think its because the only type of american who would bother to travel somewhere as expensive yet shit as here are the ones who obsessively identify themselves as irish and it makes them as enthusiastic about coming here as a sexually starved avid HA member would be about his first trip to the phillipines.
Last edited by lavezzi on November 22nd, 2012, 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you're a 4, you should be thankful you were complimen

Post by publicduende »

marklambo wrote:Ok, so me and 2 good friends of mine went out tonight for a little bit and hit up a few local bars and clubs. While we were walking, there were 2 other girls walking on the opposite side of us. One of my friend's complimented her bag in a friendly non creepish manner of course. Just a normal friendly compliment. No different than if you were walking and someone said "hey man, nice shirt". The woman just kept walking with her chin up totally ignoring him and not even saying a word...not even thanks. All he did was compliment the bag. He did not say anything else. He did not try to hit on her or anything. Now keep in mind that my 2 friends (males) are very decent looking guys and in decent shape. Guys that women would really find attractive. The girl was probably a 4 at best...maybe even a 3. She was very ugly. She completely thought she was hot shit and after seeing that, my face started to boil with anger. An ugly disgusting troll like that should have been happy that anyone even said a word to her. This kind of behavior really disgusts me. I really can't believe how stuck up some women can be sometimes, especially if they aren't even attractive!!! Man, this really gets to my skin. Women here are just totally ruined. I'm so completely over American chics. Europe here I come...
You could have found this behaviour in parts of Europe as well. At least by my experience, ugly girls are extremely insecure and will go to unbelievable lengths to protect themselves from anything that might sound like an insult, or even a sarcastic remark, and throw them off balance. Perhaps I'm wrong in this particular case, but I would say in the majority of situations.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

publicduende wrote:
marklambo wrote:Ok, so me and 2 good friends of mine went out tonight for a little bit and hit up a few local bars and clubs. While we were walking, there were 2 other girls walking on the opposite side of us. One of my friend's complimented her bag in a friendly non creepish manner of course. Just a normal friendly compliment. No different than if you were walking and someone said "hey man, nice shirt". The woman just kept walking with her chin up totally ignoring him and not even saying a word...not even thanks. All he did was compliment the bag. He did not say anything else. He did not try to hit on her or anything. Now keep in mind that my 2 friends (males) are very decent looking guys and in decent shape. Guys that women would really find attractive. The girl was probably a 4 at best...maybe even a 3. She was very ugly. She completely thought she was hot shit and after seeing that, my face started to boil with anger. An ugly disgusting troll like that should have been happy that anyone even said a word to her. This kind of behavior really disgusts me. I really can't believe how stuck up some women can be sometimes, especially if they aren't even attractive!!! Man, this really gets to my skin. Women here are just totally ruined. I'm so completely over American chics. Europe here I come...
You could have found this behaviour in parts of Europe as well. At least by my experience, ugly girls are extremely insecure and will go to unbelievable lengths to protect themselves from anything that might sound like an insult, or even a sarcastic remark, and throw them off balance. Perhaps I'm wrong in this particular case, but I would say in the majority of situations.
I suppose you are right about Europe but I've never been there so I wouldn't know....but I can't imagine it being any worse than here. Well yes , ugly girls can be insecure but a lot of them usually are happy to have any compliment. This particular one was just a super stuck up girl. She also got into an expensive vehicle with her friends. She clearly wasn't insecure about herself...she was just 100% stuck up and thought she was better than anyone else around because she's walking around with a $2000 bag and rolling in an $80,000 vehicle. Her personality made herself uglier than she really was.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

marklambo wrote:
publicduende wrote:
I suppose you are right about Europe but I've never been there so I wouldn't know....but I can't imagine it being any worse than here. Well yes , ugly girls can be insecure but a lot of them usually are happy to have any compliment. This particular one was just a super stuck up girl. She also got into an expensive vehicle with her friends. She clearly wasn't insecure about herself...she was just 100% stuck up and thought she was better than anyone else around because she's walking around with a $2000 bag and rolling in an $80,000 vehicle. Her personality made herself uglier than she really was.
Gosh, even worse then. Now we can play mind games to guess her background and personality... She was probably one of those upper middle class women who feel validated by what they wear and the luxury items around them. Although it's not strictly true that beauty cannot be bought cheaply as there are plenty of surgical options, this particular girl might have found her (rather precarious, I would say) balance in staying ugly and hiding behing her designer bag. Then who knows, perhaps that one wasn't even a compliment as she had another $5000 bag in her wardrobe. One thing is sure, ugly or not: if she had worked hard to buy herself that piece of fashion, perhaps she would have reacted differently.

I like your Vegas insights...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

publicduende wrote:
marklambo wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Gosh, even worse then. Now we can play mind games to guess her background and personality... She was probably one of those upper middle class women who feel validated by what they wear and the luxury items around them. Although it's not strictly true that beauty cannot be bought cheaply as there are plenty of surgical options, this particular girl might have found her (rather precarious, I would say) balance in staying ugly and hiding behing her designer bag. Then who knows, perhaps that one wasn't even a compliment as she had another $5000 bag in her wardrobe. One thing is sure, ugly or not: if she had worked hard to buy herself that piece of fashion, perhaps she would have reacted differently.

Vegas is such a random place. You have a mix of useless trolls like her and then there are some really nice ones out there too. In Vegas, you never know what you'll come across on any given day/night. It's really just like a gamble, it can sometimes go really good in your favor and then sometimes it doesn't.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:She was very ugly. She completely thought she was hot shit and after seeing that, my face started to boil with anger. An ugly disgusting troll like that should have been happy that anyone even said a word to her. This kind of behavior really disgusts me. I really can't believe how stuck up some women can be sometimes, especially if they aren't even attractive!!! Man, this really gets to my skin. Women here are just totally ruined. I'm so completely over American chics. Europe here I come...
Yes, I have noticed that too. Sometimes I will see women who are as ugly as sin act like they are super models and be stuck up! As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

marklambo wrote:
publicduende wrote:
marklambo wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Vegas is such a random place. You have a mix of useless trolls like her and then there are some really nice ones out there too. In Vegas, you never know what you'll come across on any given day/night. It's really just like a gamble, it can sometimes go really good in your favor and then sometimes it doesn't.
Hmm...do you think that's partly due because of the socially diverse mix of girls you can meet. Some of them might be stuck-up hotties, or stuck-up uglies as the above, and perhaps a few girls from poorer backgrounds who flock to Vegas looking for a decent job. I would personally find the latter camp more inspiring...unless the maid or waiter is actually a gold digger (although I doubt it - humble jobs usually teach people how to be humble and not take things for granted).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lavezzi wrote:American women in nyc are particularly paranoid in public i found.
Yes, women in big cities in the US are scared to death of men! They think every man is a potential killer or rapist. That's why cold approaches do not work in big cities in America. Heck, they don't work in the suburbs either.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Maybe it's because a lot of men flock to these women. You would be surprised of the number of tall & fit men I see here in Canada walking around with 3s and 4s: overweight, dressed for cross country in a restaurant type of women with a big mouth to top it off.

It's simple really. The number of 9s and 10s in NA is small compared to other countries. In fact there are more 9 and 10 men than women and I'm definitely not gay when I say this. NA men in their 30s still look very young and they are forced to compete with younger 20-25 year olds for the very small number of attractive 18-25 year old women.

A lot of them are left out and what do they do ?

1.They turn gay or
2.They go for the ugly ducklings, it's better to have some than have none as they say
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

publicduende wrote:
marklambo wrote:
publicduende wrote:
marklambo wrote:
publicduende wrote: You could have found this behaviour in parts of Europe as well. At least by my experience, ugly girls are extremely insecure and will go to unbelievable lengths to protect themselves from anything that might sound like an insult, or even a sarcastic remark, and throw them off balance. Perhaps I'm wrong in this particular case, but I would say in the majority of situations.

Hmm...do you think that's partly due because of the socially diverse mix of girls you can meet. Some of them might be stuck-up hotties, or stuck-up uglies as the above, and perhaps a few girls from poorer backgrounds who flock to Vegas looking for a decent job. I would personally find the latter camp more inspiring...unless the maid or waiter is actually a gold digger (although I doubt it - humble jobs usually teach people how to be humble and not take things for granted).
honestly speaking, not many ugly chics are stuck up here. The ones who are mostly stuck up are the attractive girls. People that are new to Vegas tend to be quite friendly and nice. The new women to Vegas are approachable for the most part but the longer they live here, the worse they become.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:She was very ugly. She completely thought she was hot shit and after seeing that, my face started to boil with anger. An ugly disgusting troll like that should have been happy that anyone even said a word to her. This kind of behavior really disgusts me. I really can't believe how stuck up some women can be sometimes, especially if they aren't even attractive!!! Man, this really gets to my skin. Women here are just totally ruined. I'm so completely over American chics. Europe here I come...
Yes, I have noticed that too. Sometimes I will see women who are as ugly as sin act like they are super models and be stuck up! As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P

LOL! Wow, that chic is nasty lol
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
lavezzi wrote:American women in nyc are particularly paranoid in public i found.
Yes, women in big cities in the US are scared to death of men! They think every man is a potential killer or rapist. That's why cold approaches do not work in big cities in America. Heck, they don't work in the suburbs either.
that's right, they put on their "creep" armors and try to avoid men thinking they are going to rape them.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Andrewww wrote:Maybe it's because a lot of men flock to these women. You would be surprised of the number of tall & fit men I see here in Canada walking around with 3s and 4s: overweight, dressed for cross country in a restaurant type of women with a big mouth to top it off.

It's simple really. The number of 9s and 10s in NA is small compared to other countries. In fact there are more 9 and 10 men than women and I'm definitely not gay when I say this. NA men in their 30s still look very young and they are forced to compete with younger 20-25 year olds for the very small number of attractive 18-25 year old women.

A lot of them are left out and what do they do ?

1.They turn gay or
2.They go for the ugly ducklings, it's better to have some than have none as they say
This is very true indeed. Women of all types get flocked to on a daily basis and they have the false perception that even if they are a 3 or 4, they think they are hot and wanted. But the truth is that the choices are limited here. In other countries, they would be left all alone without any attention.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

marklambo wrote:Ok, so me and 2 good friends of mine went out tonight for a little bit and hit up a few local bars and clubs. While we were walking, there were 2 other girls walking on the opposite side of us. One of my friend's complimented her bag in a friendly non creepish manner of course. Just a normal friendly compliment. No different than if you were walking and someone said "hey man, nice shirt". The woman just kept walking with her chin up totally ignoring him and not even saying a word...not even thanks. All he did was compliment the bag. He did not say anything else. He did not try to hit on her or anything.
This does not work in the USA for the most part, girls here get so many compliments on a daily basis it's stupid. I don't know about other places but definitely not in the USA.

If you must do this you'd probably get a better reaction if you said to your friend "holy shit! look at that ass!".

I said something like that too loud by accident walking behind this girl with a friend of mine in Baltimore city. She stopped in her tracks turned around and was beaming at me inviting me to talk to her. She was beautiful too but I was so shocked I couldn't say anything. That was before I understood those alpha caveman buttons women have.

If I shyly said "nice handbag", she would have told me to go f**k a sock. Still, you'd probably get slapped being aggressive as many times as it would work.